BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Software Update? BMW X1 F48 2018 1.6 Sdrive

05-15-2019, 05:23 AM   #1
extremus
Registered
Rep
Drives: X1 F48

Software Update? BMW X1 F48 2018 1.6 Sdrive

Dear all, this is my first post and i am following this forum for a while now.

I have an f48 from 2018, and i had the first maintenance program at the 20.000km. They offered me a BMW 1 Series from 2019 with the navigation system (mine doesnt have). I was looking around the menus of the car and i looked up on some different options that mine doesnŽt have it.

IŽll clarify. IŽm not waiting to have a navigation menu if i donŽt have navigation in it. For example, when i activated the Eco Mode on the 1 Series and i pressed to see the menu, when i was at the view when you can see what technology is being used or if car is charging battery or using the engine, i had another option that compare the different modes and could tell you the different "mile" consumption that we have.

Is that something we can update or does it only comes with some kind of cars, for example with the Navigation system, or 2019 new System software. Becaus i have tried to update the software on BMW online and it says that i have it up to date.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0