EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

06-16-2018, 01:33 AM   #1
Weechard
M3
Rep
Drives: 2013 MW m3

FS: Apex EC-7 freshly powdercoated red

Looking to go a different direction with my car. Would like to sell my wheels. They're Apex EC-7 18x9.5 ET22 and 18x11 ET44, freshly powder coated red mounted with summer tires (255/40/18 BFG Sp comp 2) in the front and drag radials (285/40/18 Nitto 555r) in the rear. Comes with TPMS and Apex center caps. I haven't had the tires on too long so i'll have to measure the tread wear when I get the chance. No curb rash on the rims, in perfect condition. Have had them on my vehicle on and off for about 2 weeks. Sorry I only a few pictures of the rims on the vehicle, I realize red is not for everyone so sorry if it's hard on your eyes. Asking for $1600, locals only. I'm located in Madison, WI. Please PM for any additional questions. Thanks

Appreciate 0