F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Rusnak BMW Thousand Oaks
proTUNING Freaks

08-27-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
dr.nick73
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i & 2007 328i

Rusnak BMW Thousand Oaks

Not sure if this is the right section for this but here goes

My review of Rusnak BMW
Just wanted to give my thoughts on my experience. I live in Northern California and went to my local BMW dealership looking for a 2014 335i. I had a specific list of options that I wanted and after spending 6h there they were not willing to work out a deal with me... I searched online and contacted several other dealers. Roger was the first to respond and I told him what I was looking for, they did not have the exact car I was looking for, Roger informed me that they did not have that car on hand but will be happy to get it for me... I told him what I was quoted and was able to beat it by several thousand. All of this took less than 30 min. I booked my flight and was picked up at the airport... Paper work was ready to go when I got there and I was back on the road. Thank you Roger for the great experience and I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know that's looking for a BMW . Great dealership, great people and always great cars Rusnak BMW
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2014, 08:40 PM   #2
DecemberStorm
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C

it's awesome that you were able to find a deal that you like at a respectable shop! Another salesman at Rusnak, Scott Smith, maintains a youtube channel that shows some of the new cars coming into the dealership (kind of saabkyle04 style vids but with actual practical tips on using the cars)

This story is a good reminder that one should consider shopping out of city or even province/state if your local dealership isn't willing to deal. In where I am from (Ottawa), each brand often only has one dealership and you can guess how flexible they are. Drive 4 hrs into the GTA and whoa are things different both from aggressive discounting and better quality service (a Toronto Lexus dealer can pick up your car from your house for servicing and leave you with a loaner, a practice unheard of in the national capital region)
      08-28-2014, 03:06 AM   #3
Mobster1983
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i

Thanks for sharing. Glad to see you were able to get a good deal elsewhere.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 06:35 AM   #4
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

congrats on the new ride OP

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 08:24 AM   #5
Tony_YYZ
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: It has 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberStorm View Post
it's awesome that you were able to find a deal that you like at a respectable shop! Another salesman at Rusnak, Scott Smith, maintains a youtube channel that shows some of the new cars coming into the dealership (kind of saabkyle04 style vids but with actual practical tips on using the cars)

This story is a good reminder that one should consider shopping out of city or even province/state if your local dealership isn't willing to deal. In where I am from (Ottawa), each brand often only has one dealership and you can guess how flexible they are. Drive 4 hrs into the GTA and whoa are things different both from aggressive discounting and better quality service (a Toronto Lexus dealer can pick up your car from your house for servicing and leave you with a loaner, a practice unheard of in the national capital region)
BMW used to do the pickup/dropoff service in the GTA as well up until a few years ago.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 12:57 PM   #6
snowghost
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i M-Sport 6MT

Congrats and a great excuse for a road trip