BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > BMW F20 118i Playing music from USB

12-07-2021, 04:10 PM   #1
sandboxieh
Registered
Rep
Drives: 118i 2018

Exclamation BMW F20 118i Playing music from USB

Good day,
I know it's not the right section to post this but I am having a really difficult time trying to play music from my USB stick
I put my mp3 songs in the flash drive and inserted it in the usb port in the center console but when I navigate to USB it keeps saying "Loading Data..." and stuck there for over 30 minutes, I only had 30 songs in the USB flash drive and it is formatted in the FAT32 format, I don't understand what's the problem since I tried with different USB sticks and same thing even brand new one, even tried putting 1 song there and tried still same thing stuck on "Loading Data..." like the car reads the usb but can't play music from there don't know what's the issue, first time 118i 2018 owner here if anyone would please help me I really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0