BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-30-2018, 01:47 PM   #1167
________
________
4164
Rep
2,301
Posts

Drives: ________
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: ________

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
working on something for tomorrow with danielle
Are you going to do pottery?
Canvas painting?
Appreciate 1
UncleWede18172.50
      10-30-2018, 01:49 PM   #1168
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6894
Rep
3,001
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
To be fair you should be the one asking for close quarters girls...

"I drive a hellcat, you think I piss money? Live within walking distance from me or we won't date"


One of my friends owns a lifted bro-truck (yeah I know, I question the friendship too sometimes), he makes his GF drive them everywhere in her POS Focus.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
________4163.50
      10-30-2018, 01:52 PM   #1169
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2205
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
To be fair you should be the one asking for close quarters girls...

"I drive a hellcat, you think I piss money? Live within walking distance from me or we won't date"
Speaking of which, my go to is have new girls come to my town & I meet them at 1 of the local bars that I can walk to. Pre-game, walk to date then walk home without worry of a DUI. #winning!

Also, it makes it easy when I need to walk out in the middle of a date b/c it's terrible.

I am internet & locally famous b/c of this. Apparently, I am blacklisted for dating on a private local FB group of cackling hens & also 2 of the local bars know me for bringing lots of dates there. I didn't realize you had to shack up with the 1st lady you go on a date with.
Appreciate 5
      10-30-2018, 01:52 PM   #1170
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2205
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Are you going to do pottery?
Canvas painting?
He better be painting her with his love juice.
Appreciate 3
      10-30-2018, 01:53 PM   #1171
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2205
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post


One of my friends owns a lifted bro-truck (yeah I know, I question the friendship too sometimes), he makes his GF drive them everywhere in her POS Focus.
I love to have my gfs/dates drive or I'll drive their car. Keeps miles off my shit + HC is a lease so bonus! I drove the Hellcat 250 miles on Saturday.
Appreciate 1
________4163.50
      10-30-2018, 01:56 PM   #1172
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6894
Rep
3,001
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I love to have my gfs/dates drive or I'll drive their car. Keeps miles off my shit + HC is a lease so bonus! I drove the Hellcat 250 miles on Saturday.
I feared for my safety with a few of them.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
      10-30-2018, 01:57 PM   #1173
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6894
Rep
3,001
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Speaking of which, my go to is have new girls come to my town & I meet them at 1 of the local bars that I can walk to. Pre-game, walk to date then walk home without worry of a DUI. #winning!

Also, it makes it easy when I need to walk out in the middle of a date b/c it's terrible.

I am internet & locally famous b/c of this. Apparently, I am blacklisted for dating on a private local FB group of cackling hens & also 2 of the local bars know me for bringing lots of dates there. I didn't realize you had to shack up with the 1st lady you go on a date with.
Blacklisted.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
      10-30-2018, 02:00 PM   #1174
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2205
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I feared for my safety with a few of them.
I feel your pain. One of mine texted me a few days ago telling me I was right b/c she just smashed into another car while swerving over 3 lanes to get to a turn lane. Oh and no seat belt.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2018, 02:08 PM   #1175
aozer
Lieutenant
aozer's Avatar
995
Rep
598
Posts

Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

I wouldn’t date someone an hour away. If we were already in a relationship and she moved an hour away, I would put up with it but I’m not gonna begin a new relationship with a girl 1 hour away.
Appreciate 3
      10-30-2018, 02:09 PM   #1176
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2205
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
I wouldn’t date someone an hour away. If we were already in a relationship and she moved an hour away, I would put up with it but I’m not gonna begin a new relationship with a girl 1 hour away.
What if she was everything you desire?
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2018, 02:21 PM   #1177
BayE30
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
1343
Rep
1,881
Posts

Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (5)

1hr drive is nothing. It takes 1 hour to drive 20miles in the SF bay area. I have driven an hour on multiple occasions to get a Top Dog just because.
__________________
I am never able to post pictures on forums, all my pics are on IG @baye30 https://www.instagram.com/baye30/
Current Garage - [2011 E90 M3 ZCP] [2005 E53 X5 3.0 Sport] [1988 E30 325IS 24V]
Appreciate 2
________4163.50
      10-30-2018, 02:22 PM   #1178
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
upstatedoc's Avatar
7570
Rep
2,132
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
What if she was everything you desire?
i would desire her to live closer
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 5
      10-30-2018, 03:13 PM   #1179
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3084
Rep
381
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
What's that have to do with it? I have banged women on 1st date w/o knowing their last name & they didn't ask for mine yet either.
that's what happened but banging on the first night you meet up != relationship
i'd like to know my potential girlfriend's last name

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Makes sense, yeah never good to jump into something long distance hoping it will work. Totally different though if you genuinely like the person and there is a very strong connection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Have you read dating site profiles where women insist the guy lives in the same town/city? I always laugh thinking "that's why you are forever alone".

1 hour is nothing for me. That's why I drive a BMW. I've driven further for Tacos.
my morning commute during my internship was about an hour, it's really not a long time to be sitting in a car. it's less about being lazy to drive and more about the action of traveling to see someone. (and i dont drive a bmw here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
I wouldn’t date someone an hour away. If we were already in a relationship and she moved an hour away, I would put up with it but I’m not gonna begin a new relationship with a girl 1 hour away.
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
What if she was everything you desire?
i feel like we had a similar convo beforehand, but i dont know her that well yet, if i do get my ass up and drive there and/or she comes here we'll work it out but as i said earlier it's too early to get into that phase...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCM3 View Post
1hr drive is nothing. It takes 1 hour to drive 20miles in the SF bay area. I have driven an hour on multiple occasions to get a Top Dog just because.
i stayed in the suburbs over the summer, for my internship in downtown - my morning commute was an hour long lol
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2018, 03:22 PM   #1180
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2205
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
that's what happened but banging on the first night you meet up != relationship
i'd like to know my potential girlfriend's last name




my morning commute during my internship was about an hour, it's really not a long time to be sitting in a car. it's less about being lazy to drive and more about the action of traveling to see someone. (and i dont drive a bmw here)


100%


i feel like we had a similar convo beforehand, but i dont know her that well yet, if i do get my ass up and drive there and/or she comes here we'll work it out but as i said earlier it's too early to get into that phase...


i stayed in the suburbs over the summer, for my internship in downtown - my morning commute was an hour long lol
Meh, I ended up dating chicks for years that I banged on date one. That's not auto DQ
Appreciate 3
________4163.50
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13159.00
      10-30-2018, 03:31 PM   #1181
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3084
Rep
381
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Meh, I ended up dating chicks for years that I banged on date one. That's not auto DQ
i feel like for some reason i can't get my point across - i'm
1- not looking for a relationship, especially one where i'd have to drive an hour to "see" said girlfriend
2- for now given how much of her i "know" id prefer to keep it casual and if it turns out that she's actually interesting and/or someone i'd like to spend time with more often then we'll see what happens
Appreciate 2
________4163.50
      10-30-2018, 03:57 PM   #1182
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
496
Rep
476
Posts

Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
i feel like for some reason i can't get my point across - i'm
1- not looking for a relationship, especially one where i'd have to drive an hour to "see" said girlfriend
2- for now given how much of her i "know" id prefer to keep it casual and if it turns out that she's actually interesting and/or someone i'd like to spend time with more often then we'll see what happens
I agree bud. At your age when you start chasing girls that's when the good sex ends...
Appreciate 4
      10-31-2018, 07:20 AM   #1183
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2205
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
I agree bud. At your age when you start chasing girls that's when the good sex ends...
At any age the good sex ends when they know they have you.
#womenplaygamesatallages
Appreciate 3
******2084.50
Kyngofpop676.00
      10-31-2018, 07:46 AM   #1184
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
upstatedoc's Avatar
7570
Rep
2,132
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Are you going to do pottery?
Canvas painting?
carving pumpkins duh
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 2
________4163.50
Kyngofpop676.00
      10-31-2018, 07:58 AM   #1185
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2205
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
carving pumpkins duh
You better also carve that pussy with your cock
Appreciate 3
________4163.50
Reborn_298.00
      10-31-2018, 08:01 AM   #1186
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
upstatedoc's Avatar
7570
Rep
2,132
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
You better also carve that pussy with your cock
just horrible
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 2
________4163.50
Kyngofpop676.00
      10-31-2018, 08:06 AM   #1187
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6894
Rep
3,001
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
I agree bud. At your age when you start chasing girls that's when the good sex ends...
Depends. For me the reward at the end of a good chase makes it even more satisfying. After all, isn't being bold/confident with women considered chasing them? Many of them want to be liked, chased, etc.


Playing games and trying to get someone to like you who obviously doesn't is different though, not worth your time.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
      10-31-2018, 08:22 AM   #1188
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
2205
Rep
2,476
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
just horrible
Says the guy afraid to kiss a woman
Appreciate 1
________4163.50
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST