BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

03-02-2022, 09:34 AM   #12607
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2022, 10:11 AM   #12608
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
Lol honestly I was nervous then when I saw her walk down the stairs from her apartment building a huge sigh of relief swept over me

No just a brother who could probably kill me with one punch (im 6'1 and 165, 11% BMI but this guy is huge).

funny stuff...technically in a sense the ex doesn't exist to me anymore as of yesterday afternoon she blocked me on all social media platforms, I think this is finally it.

the Good: Picked up the 23yo (was indeed as hot as her pictures). Drove her to the restaurant was wearing a blouse with the top 2 buttons undone, suede leggings i gues i'd call them and black boots. Small talk in the car then arrived at the restaurant. Sat down and she talked about how people always thought she was a catfish on the app and I joked how i was relieved she wasn't some 80 year old named Bruno. We ordered some Mule's and an appetizer sampler. As i was eating the garlic bread from the sampler I said "whoops sorry I broke my rule of eating garlic or raw onions on the first date", she laughed and said "its ok im eating it to...what other rules do you have?", I responded with "No sex on the first date" it was then she blushed and smiled and looked down.

We continued talking and she mentioned how she was a real pool shark so challenged her to a game back at my place which she agreed to, before we got into the F32 and drove back to my place she adjusts her blouse and says "these weren't hanging out too much were they?", I smiled and said "a little bit but im not complaining". Got in the car and she caressed my arm (it was at that moment I knew I was going to break the rule). We Pull into my garage and walk upstairs past the Billiard room and went straight upstairs to my place. Gave her the tour sat on the couch and she said "dont tempt me with a good time". I ended up breaking that rule and drover her home after. Not a bad tuesday
She sounds nice.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2022, 11:23 AM   #12609
G MONEY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Quote:
Lol honestly I was nervous then when I saw her walk down the stairs from her apartment building a huge sigh of relief swept over me

No just a brother who could probably kill me with one punch (im 6'1 and 165, 11% BMI but this guy is huge).

funny stuff...technically in a sense the ex doesn't exist to me anymore as of yesterday afternoon she blocked me on all social media platforms, I think this is finally it.

the Good: Picked up the 23yo (was indeed as hot as her pictures). Drove her to the restaurant was wearing a blouse with the top 2 buttons undone, suede leggings i gues i'd call them and black boots. Small talk in the car then arrived at the restaurant. Sat down and she talked about how people always thought she was a catfish on the app and I joked how i was relieved she wasn't some 80 year old named Bruno. We ordered some Mule's and an appetizer sampler. As i was eating the garlic bread from the sampler I said "whoops sorry I broke my rule of eating garlic or raw onions on the first date", she laughed and said "its ok im eating it to...what other rules do you have?", I responded with "No sex on the first date" it was then she blushed and smiled and looked down.

We continued talking and she mentioned how she was a real pool shark so challenged her to a game back at my place which she agreed to, before we got into the F32 and drove back to my place she adjusts her blouse and says "these weren't hanging out too much were they?", I smiled and said "a little bit but im not complaining". Got in the car and she caressed my arm (it was at that moment I knew I was going to break the rule). We Pull into my garage and walk upstairs past the Billiard room and went straight upstairs to my place. Gave her the tour sat on the couch and she said "dont tempt me with a good time". I ended up breaking that rule and drover her home after. Not a bad tuesday
She sounds nice.
Does she have a younger sister? Lol
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2022, 11:40 AM   #12610
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Or an older sister?
      03-02-2022, 01:08 PM   #12611
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by G MONEY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Or an older sister?
Or a young looking mother? Did I just say that out loud?
Appreciate 1
UncleWede17962.50
      03-02-2022, 02:42 PM   #12612
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

Quote:
Quote:
Or an older sister?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
I'll ask about the hot siblings for you Gentleman, G MONEY you want younger than 23? damn bro lol to each his own.

Setting up round 2 for saturday night we'll see how it go's. In-person very clingy (kissing every 2 seconds and very touchy feely) but cold texting during the day. Cute mix though half Polish and Chinese and very sweet.

Not that im thinking about it with her.. trust me im not but, have you guys ever had a meaningful relationship with someone who you went 20 toes with on the first date?
      03-02-2022, 03:34 PM   #12613
G MONEY
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Or an older sister?
Quote:
I'll ask about the hot siblings for you Gentleman, G MONEY you want younger than 23? damn bro lol to each his own.

Setting up round 2 for saturday night we'll see how it go's. In-person very clingy (kissing every 2 seconds and very touchy feely) but cold texting during the day. Cute mix though half Polish and Chinese and very sweet.

Not that im thinking about it with her.. trust me im not but, have you guys ever had a meaningful relationship with someone who you went 20 toes with on the first date?
Lol. If she is 21? Just saying. That isn't to far from 23 according to my
Math😉🤣
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2022, 04:51 PM   #12614
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:

Yep. In fact my longest relationship so far.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2022, 05:26 PM   #12615
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Or an older sister?
Quote:

Math😉🤣
Careful. Same amount of numbers separate 16 and 18. Considering you math in "close proximity" to the correct answer.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2022, 06:23 PM   #12616
G MONEY
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Or an older sister?
Quote:

Math😉🤣
Careful. Same amount of numbers separate 16 and 18. Considering you math in "close proximity" to the correct answer.
Well duh. Not trying to go to jail. Lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2022, 02:19 AM   #12617
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

Why the aversion to a 23yo if 21 is ok?
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2022, 02:57 AM   #12618
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Are you asking for Stiffler?

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2022, 11:34 AM   #12619
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Yep. In fact my longest relationship so far.
Really? Well thats good.

However even if I wanted a relationship out of this one I still cant help but think how many other guys shes done the one night stand thing with....but its w.e. I guess

In the meantime i'll keep my judgements at the door, shut up and enjoy the ride and see what happens

31 is an interesting age for sure, 20 year old's are down to have fun and party and the 40 somethings also like to have fun but usually act like they are looking for something serious upfront (that's at least been my experience thus far)
      03-03-2022, 11:38 AM   #12620
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Quote:
Really? Well thats good.

In the meantime i'll keep my judgements at the door, shut up and enjoy the ride and see what happens
Men are fucking hypocrits. If she doesn't put out she's frigid and not worth persevering with, if she does she's a walking sausage receptacle.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2022, 12:51 PM   #12621
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Men are fucking hypocrits. If she doesn't put out she's frigid and not worth persevering with, if she does she's a walking sausage receptacle.
Personally I'm not a one night stand kind of guy I need at least 3 dates and some trust, I'm not saying she's a "jump off" I'm just going off of initial impressions. She probably thinks I'm a sleaze bag for doing it as well, because it takes 2 to tango regardless of who initiated it.

Another one I dated 3 dates and we only kissed I didn't mind, I'm in no rush, when it feels right it feels right, I guess this time it felt right sooner than I'm used to that's all
      03-03-2022, 01:45 PM   #12622
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Yo, MKSixer as Chief of Stuff, you are in charge of inventory of his belonging, you know, just in case we need to distribute them.
MK is MIA, hasn't been on since November. He must be in love. And Joekerr, the 2nd in command of stuff, well... I vote that you and I are the new Chiefs of Stuff.
      03-03-2022, 01:48 PM   #12623
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Yo, MKSixer as Chief of Stuff, you are in charge of inventory of his belonging, you know, just in case we need to distribute them.
MK is MIA, hasn't been on since November. He must be in love. And Joekerr, the 2nd in command of stuff, well... I vote that you and I are the new Chiefs of Stuff.
Oh okay, Putin. Just delegating power where it benefits you.

Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15689.50
      03-03-2022, 02:54 PM   #12624
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Personally I'm not a one night stand kind of guy
Yes you are, you just did it!! And given the right opportunity, you'd do it again. Want to know how I know? I'm a male also, that's how I know.
Appreciate 2
      03-03-2022, 03:31 PM   #12625
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yes you are, you just did it!! And given the right opportunity, you'd do it again. Want to know how I know? I'm a male also, that's how I know.
Yes I did do it, is this the norm for me no. Have I had the opportunity to do it in the past and not do it? yes i've turned it down, have I given in once in a while? sure have. Will I sit here and say that I wont ever do it again? no because the odds are against me.

Sometimes knowing I could is enough for me also I love building up the sexual tension i find its more rewarding to everyone involved that way.
      03-03-2022, 05:41 PM   #12626
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I was hoping to draw him out

I've recently become family chief of stuff, why not expand my horizons.

All those nominated, in favor of promotion, say Aye.

Uncle: "Aye"
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15689.50
      03-03-2022, 06:17 PM   #12627
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Yes I did do it, is this the norm for me no. Have I had the opportunity to do it in the past and not do it? yes i've turned it down, have I given in once in a while? sure have. Will I sit here and say that I wont ever do it again? no because the odds are against me.

Sometimes knowing I could is enough for me also I love building up the sexual tension i find its more rewarding to everyone involved that way.
"if you chase the pussy it's a sin
but if it falls in your lap
it's a blessing" - kanye west
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2022, 07:28 PM   #12628
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Really? Well thats good.

However even if I wanted a relationship out of this one I still cant help but think how many other guys shes done the one night stand thing with....but its w.e. I guess
Maybe 1. Maybe 50. What does it matter? At the end of the day, the thing that counts is that she chooses you - that's all that's important until she doesn't choose you, but then it's all irrelevant anyhow.
Appreciate 1