BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

08-13-2021, 05:33 PM   #10693
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
I agree, I definitely would not say would you grab this one. If you’re having fun, enjoy while it’s fun.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan24971.50
MKSixer34173.50
Dang3r12508.50
      08-13-2021, 05:53 PM   #10694
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
This leads me to think of other avenues in the relationship as well. I'm curious to hear more about the relationship.
It's early going. If I'm being brutally honest I don't think she is the future Mrs. Chihuahua. I know myself really, really well and of all of the women I've been involved with in my life I can honestly say there are only two I could picture myself with in rocking chairs at the old folks home. With those two I knew it right away, one of them was a love at first sight experience. If I'm not feeling it right away, she's not 'the one'. I could be wrong here, but I'm confident I'm not. It's just how I'm wired.

The new lady in my life is very, very cool. Down to earth, fun to be with, easy to talk to. The physical aspect of things is really, really good. We both share a passion for music, although she is into completely different genres than me; that is actually another area of concern. I can tell that we are very different in several ways. She likes to be out on the town almost every week. Once, maybe twice per week is enough for me. I'm pretty regimented. I'm a bit of an introvert and she is very, VERY extroverted. There's obviously the paying for dates thing that isn't that much of an issue now, but absolutely would become an issue further down the road. Again, I'm not projecting wedding bells in my future with her, but for right now it's exactly what I need in my life and my plan is to just enjoy it. The last three years of my life have been pretty tumultuous to say the least.

I appreciate all of the input. This definitely isn't something I'd cut bait over just yet, but I figured I'd post up to see if anyone else has any advice on how to tactfully approach this. I of course could be blunt and say 'hey can you grab this one?', but I'm not sure if that's the right approach. It definitely doesn't feel right to me, and I like to stay true to myself and do what I think is right.
Fuck that, I would never ask a woman to "hey could you grab that?" Her actions speak louder than words
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
cmyx6go15679.00
      08-13-2021, 06:33 PM   #10695
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
This leads me to think of other avenues in the relationship as well. I'm curious to hear more about the relationship.
It's early going. If I'm being brutally honest I don't think she is the future Mrs. Chihuahua. I know myself really, really well and of all of the women I've been involved with in my life I can honestly say there are only two I could picture myself with in rocking chairs at the old folks home. With those two I knew it right away, one of them was a love at first sight experience. If I'm not feeling it right away, she's not 'the one'. I could be wrong here, but I'm confident I'm not. It's just how I'm wired.

The new lady in my life is very, very cool. Down to earth, fun to be with, easy to talk to. The physical aspect of things is really, really good. We both share a passion for music, although she is into completely different genres than me; that is actually another area of concern. I can tell that we are very different in several ways. She likes to be out on the town almost every week. Once, maybe twice per week is enough for me. I'm pretty regimented. I'm a bit of an introvert and she is very, VERY extroverted. There's obviously the paying for dates thing that isn't that much of an issue now, but absolutely would become an issue further down the road. Again, I'm not projecting wedding bells in my future with her, but for right now it's exactly what I need in my life and my plan is to just enjoy it. The last three years of my life have been pretty tumultuous to say the least.

I appreciate all of the input. This definitely isn't something I'd cut bait over just yet, but I figured I'd post up to see if anyone else has any advice on how to tactfully approach this. I of course could be blunt and say 'hey can you grab this one?', but I'm not sure if that's the right approach. It definitely doesn't feel right to me, and I like to stay true to myself and do what I think is right.
Fuck that, I would never ask a woman to "hey could you grab that?" Her actions speak louder than words
Right. So she should just grab your penis without you having to ask is what you're saying?
Appreciate 3
upstatedoc7555.50
MKSixer34173.50
      08-13-2021, 07:02 PM   #10696
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
If you’re having fun, enjoy while it’s fun.
That's the plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
So she should just grab your penis without you having to ask is what you're saying
That's the plan.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      08-13-2021, 07:04 PM   #10697
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Yeah even the act of making a motion says a lot about someone's character.

It's the new age thing you oldies used to do when you were younger. Back when cars didn't have electronic locks or something. But after you open the door for her, she had ample time to reach over and unlock your door, while you were cranking the handle for the engine, if she unlocked your door then she was a keeper, amirite, MKSixer ?
Why does it always gotta be me?!?! Why...WHY!!!

Quote:
Did you just watch A Bronx Tale? Lol. It’s true though.
Quote:
Oh that's a good movie lol.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2021, 08:15 PM   #10698
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
I was right when I told pickle to run correct? Even if she just faked offering to pay I would feel different about this post.
eh... don't hold your breath on this

tomorrow is my 1yr anniversary

Quote:

How soon do you think you need to find the next Mrs. Chihuahua? You can just be blunt and set boundaries - I told my gf way back when I'd cover dates but anything else we'd split and she was ok with it. If your girl isn't ok about it (or worse, makes some snarky comment about how men should pay etc), then I think you know what to do. Benefit of the doubt basically, it literally might be a southern thing. I don't think being blunt is tactless, so long as you don't go "hey im tired of paying for your shit too".

An advisor in college once told me "idiot before malice". That southern thing might be true and she might just be unaware you're not fond of this situation.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24971.50
      08-13-2021, 08:36 PM   #10699
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Those lens wipes are the tits. I keep them stashed away in every little compartment on each of my motorcycles, if I don't its a guarantee I nail a giant bug in the middle of the visor in the MORNING.
I think she might use them for her tits. One of them just got a new set!
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34173.50
      08-13-2021, 08:43 PM   #10700
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Horses are expensive. So are Louboutins. Girl can't have all that while paying for all her own dinners you know.
Ernest Hemingway once said, “dove hunting is worth whatever it costs”. Horses are very much the same. I spent 20 years training horses for a horse shows. And, I loved every minute of it.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2021, 11:43 PM   #10701
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

An advisor in college once told me "idiot before malice". That southern thing might be true and she might just be unaware you're not fond of this situation.
Hanlon's razor.

And what is this about a 1yr anniversary? Thought you guys broke up?
Appreciate 3
vreihen1615121.00
MKSixer34173.50
      08-13-2021, 11:46 PM   #10702
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Hanlon's razor.

And what is this about a 1yr anniversary? Thought you guys broke up?
Was thinking the same. What specific anniversary are you celebrating?
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24971.50
MKSixer34173.50
      08-14-2021, 12:32 AM   #10703
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:

Opposites attract. At least that's what they say and its true for me. My gf and I are the same when it comes to sense of humor, life goals, opinionated views, etc, but we are polar opposites on things like music, being introverted/extroverted, clothing styles, and others. I used to walk away from anyone who didn't share the exact same interests and lifestyle as myself and it was increasingly difficult to find what I thought I wanted, but I gave it a chance this time and it's been the best relationship I've had, but that comes down to finding balance.

Regarding the paying for meals and such, I don't know that I would think much of it unless it gets to the point that she is expecting you to pay for literally everything all the time. I was raised old school where the man always pays for dates, and I know a lot of gals that were raised the same way.

You said you've been seeing her for a couple months and have been out about 10 times, do you do anything together besides going out? Does she pay for things outside of meals? Like stopping at a gas station for beverages or snacks or something like that?
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2021, 07:33 AM   #10704
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Opposites attract. At least that's what they say and its true for me.
I think that can work for some people, but for me it doesn't. I've gone down that path before and looking back I think it had more to do with curiosity more than actual attraction. We were from very different backgrounds and ended up not being able to relate to one another on so many levels that eventually the whole thing fell apart. This was a relationship that lasted 12 years, my longest. I now know that I need someone who is very similar to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
You said you've been seeing her for a couple months and have been out about 10 times, do you do anything together besides going out? Does she pay for things outside of meals? Like stopping at a gas station for beverages or snacks or something like that?
We haven't taken a road trip yet, but so far we've done the normal smattering of things such as dinner out, drinks, watch live music, etc.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24971.50
      08-14-2021, 08:36 PM   #10705
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

It got boring here really quick. Do I need to shake shit up again, while I’m on vacation sampling the local goods.

Last edited by Cyn-BMW; 08-15-2021 at 02:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2021, 09:35 PM   #10706
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
I got boring here really quick. Do I need to shake shit up again, while I'm on vacation sampling the local goods.
Well…..

…hottie attorney closed escrow and got the keys to her new home yesterday. She invited me down after I got off work and told me she wanted to celebrate with a bottle of champagne in the new home. I obliged of course…..as I enjoy spending time with her. We broke in the new master bedroom without any carpet burns for either of us. We did spill a little bit though, and I'm not referring to the champagne. Lol!

I'm at her place now helping pack some of her stuff while she drops her son off. Maybe we'll break in the new kitchen later tonight.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7555.50
      08-15-2021, 01:44 PM   #10707
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

The devil's threesome!
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2021, 02:53 PM   #10708
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

FWB? MMF? 1v1? Do I have to learn this code before I go on a date?
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2021, 02:56 PM   #10709
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Friends with benefits. 2 men with 1 woman threesome. 1v1? Normal one on one, I guess.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2021, 03:12 PM   #10710
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
We broke in the new master bedroom without any carpet burns for either of us.
You need to try harder next time!

I went up for a few days to Monterey and Carmel, CA for the historic races at Laguna Seca and a couple other events. One night I went to a restaurant called Sur at the Barnyard. I barely sat down, when two local hotties asked if they could sit next to me. We had drinks and dinner. Then, they took me to a little place called Barmel. We danced there for a couple hours and I ended up taking one of them to my place. It was a long, but fun night. Then it was up at 5:00 to be at the face track.

On a side note, what an incredible weekend. I’ve been going for years, and every year I go, I am floored by what I see. Thousands and thousands of supercars roaming the streets. And at the race track, it’s hard to believe that you are standing right next to hundreds of the most historic race cars on the planet. It gets a little emotional at times! Here’s a couple of picture of my two favorite places to be there.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24971.50
      08-15-2021, 03:31 PM   #10711
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Quote:
Friends with benefits. 2 men with 1 woman threesome. 1v1? Normal one on one, I guess.
Quote:
So adorable. Like watching your grandparents try and figure out new technology.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2021, 03:39 PM   #10712
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Get off my lawn!
Appreciate 4
shoei7779.00
vreihen1615121.00
cmyx6go15679.00
      08-15-2021, 04:07 PM   #10713
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
2 men with 1 woman threesome
I never understood this. Why would you wanna watch another dude bang a chick, when you can watch yourself bang the same chick. And, you have to share her. It makes no sense to me. It’s like eating one really good piece of chocolate or drinking a good beer out of the same glass/bottle/can with another dude. Now, FFM or FFFM is a whole different story!
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2021, 04:37 PM   #10714
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Again with the codes!
Appreciate 0