BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Alfa Giulia GTA render project.

03-02-2017, 12:37 AM   #1
Paul-Bracq-BMW
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1981 323i, sports M5, LSD

Alfa Giulia GTA Render Project

At the request of a fellow Bimmerpost member and Alfa Giulia QV owner, I'll be doing an Alfa Giulia GTA render project based on the QV. I too am a big Alfa fan for years and am very happy that the brand is starting to make exciting products again!

For non Alfa fans, the GTA acronym is a little bit like the GTS or CSL variant or the M cars. The QV being the M version. So it means that it would sit at the top of the echelon for the Giulia, above the QV.

In fact there are rumours out there that this GTA version is already being developed by Alfa Romeo.

My render is not based on camouflaged mules nor concept cars, but simply my imagination of how the GTA should be. I have to say that it will be a hard job as the QV is already in my opinion very agressive looking and doesn't need too much tweaking...

But then I remembered that the Giulia has a lot of Ferrari DNA, so what about my GTA has lots of Ferrari bits to make it even more menacing... Some body modifications are in order too...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my little project.

Cheers!

First iteration: Lowering of the car plus bigger wheels and wider tires. It can be said that 19 inch is a little too small for such a large car so the wheels are 20 inches and come from a Ferrari F12 TDF with massive CC brakes.
Images are: original car, modified car and animated Gif to show the changes...

Name:  Alfa Giulia Original.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  335.0 KB

Name:  Alfa Giulia GTA.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  246.4 KB

Name:  Alfa GTA.gif
Views: 1268
Size:  367.6 KB
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2017, 04:41 AM   #2
eleniki
Alderran`s lost princess
Rep
Drives: A bit old BMW

Looking at your render - it does add something different to the car as a feeling
      03-02-2017, 10:08 AM   #3
savage.ulm1
Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: Giulia Q.

very promising job Paul...Can't wait for more details knowing what you already made for the M2 for example