BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

04-03-2019, 10:12 AM   #3873
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Translation: She is still reading.
That's pretty damn funny. I honestly have no clue if she is or isn't. Either way, all I have to do is just be me and I have no worries.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2019, 11:21 AM   #3874
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
That's pretty damn funny. I honestly have no clue if she is or isn't. Either way, all I have to do is just be me and I have no worries.
Confirmation: she is still reading
Appreciate 5
      04-03-2019, 11:28 AM   #3875
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
We are back together. Things were tense for a few days and we didn't speak much. We sat down one night and talked about it. I saw her point, she saw mine. No clue if she is still reading. The way I see it is that I am who I am, she is with me because she loves/appreciates me, same on this end. I'm no different on here than I am in real life so if she is still reading, she already knows. She is a good woman, I'd be hard pressed to find another like her.

Good to hear!

My wife knows all too well that I spend a decent time on these forums, but I don't think she's ever been all that interested in finding me on here and reading what I write.

Mostly, because I think she's worried about what I say...I'll bring up an interesting (usually political or some other non politically correct thread) at the dinner table and inevitably the immediate response before I have a chance to expand on it is "Awww, what did you say this time".

But this is relatively anonymous, and I also work to protect my anonymity here because I enjoy it greatly. That's why I don't share my actual name, location, etc. If someone were very diligent, I've no doubt they could probably track me down, but I don't think it would be very easy.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      04-03-2019, 11:57 AM   #3876
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

When I do see you randomly post in here it somewhat reminds me of this.
Ummm, I just watched it. Not sure I get your point. I just blow stuff up and leave? Or shoot holes in your theories?

Or you should be afraid of me losing it...
      04-03-2019, 12:05 PM   #3877
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
You and I are quite alike in many ways. I think the one thing that I enjoy the most about this way of life, is that it actually makes me appreciate the girlfriend a little more. I'm not so much dependent on her time as it isn't something I "need" per se, just something I enjoy. If something happened to us today and we were no longer together; there would be things I would miss, but it wouldn't disrupt my life much. With that being said, I do love her just not going to be devastated if it ends. I'll never allow myself to be that guy again.

When the current girlfriend and I just started dating a close friend of mine was over at my place. My buddy, the girlfriend and I were on my deck having a drink and a smoke when a mutual friend calls my buddy. Not thinking anything of it, my friend puts his phone on speaker and lets the guy know he's at my house and he's on speaker phone. Without hesitation, the guy on the other end of the line says, "What slut does he have over there tonight? Does she look good?" The girlfriend, very couthly stepped inside the kitchen without saying a word. I was embarrassed, Chris couldn't stop laughing and Drew (on the phone) was still going at it saying things like "Why is no one answering? Is he balls deep in her right now? Chris is he letting you watch?" Jesus, I'm uncomfortable reliving it as I type. Definitely a funny ass moment. I'll give her credit though, we talked after Chris left and she made the comment that she didn't care how I was before her, it didn't matter to her; all she cared about was who I am now. Three years later, she's still with me.

LOL....That is funny. My neighbors are cool, so I am not worried. Plus I switched companies right when we started dating exclusively, so she never met any of the people that I used to go and party with.

So no worries there about anything slipping by although she said the same thing your significant other said ...my past is my past.

My current wife is pretty awesome. She knows how I am and she isn't going to change me. But she also knows that I respect her. Even though I could say our relationship is "one-sided" in my favor of how much we are invested in one another....she knows that I would never cheat on her. The thought of doing that has never crossed my mind with any woman I have been with. I don't need to be with her...I want to be with her.

Now by nature...I'm a talker although my wife says I'm a "flirt". But my wife knows I wouldn't act on it.

Again....it may just be slim pickings in my area, but I would and still do get hit on quite a bit. Most of it starts out with something like.."You must be a Personal Trainer"...... and I'm like "No...I'm just someone trying to fight the aging process".

We can go somewhere...like the mall or boardwalk...and if I waiting outside while she is in a shop or something looking around, 7 times out of 10 I will have someone who has stopped and is talking to me when she comes out.

When I was single...I made it a point to not date anyone who was married even if they were separated. I'm wasn't getting involved in all that drama even though I had friends that would go out with women who were cheating or separated from their SO. I wouldn't want that done to me, so I would never do it to someone else. You don't know what others are thinking. They could be separated, but the husband "think" that they are trying to work things out when the wife is done with it all and moved on.

Funny story....my wife confided in me when we first started dating, that she was a little concerned about letting her guard down with me as she noticed I was always "head turning" when we would be out in public.

Then she said it finally occurred to her....I wasn't looking at other women...I was looking at cars!

And you know what...it was the truth!!
MKSixer34171.50
      04-03-2019, 12:12 PM   #3878
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Ummm, I just watched it. Not sure I get your point. I just blow stuff up and leave? Or shoot holes in your theories?

Or you should be afraid of me losing it...
Sorry. In this scene of the movie Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, these guys were robbing some guys growing pot; during the entire scene the girl was nowhere to be seen as her attire camouflaged her into the couch. After all the excitement was over suddenly she emerged out of nowhere. There was another clip of the movie that explained it a little better with a "Where the F did she come from" but then was followed by a guy hitting her. Didn't really want to post the punch as it had no relevance really.

The movie itself is hilarious if you like cheeky gangster movies. It is a british film by Guy Richie and most of the dialogue is in cockney slang so it's kinda hard to follow; hilarious nonetheless.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15581.00
      04-03-2019, 12:16 PM   #3879
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Sorry. In this scene of the movie Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, these guys were robbing some guys growing pot; during the entire scene the girl was nowhere to be seen as her attire camouflaged her into the couch. After all the excitement was over suddenly she emerged out of nowhere. There was another clip of the movie that explained it a little better with a "Where the F did she come from" but then was followed by a guy hitting her. Didn't really want to post the punch as it had no relevance really.

The movie itself is hilarious if you like cheeky gangster movies. It is a british film by Guy Richie and most of the dialogue is in cockney slang so it's kinda hard to follow; hilarious nonetheless.
OK, now it makes sense.
      04-03-2019, 12:20 PM   #3880
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
LOL....That is funny. My neighbors are cool, so I am not worried. Plus I switched companies right when we started dating exclusively, so she never met any of the people that I used to go and party with.

So no worries there about anything slipping by although she said the same thing your significant other said ...my past is my past.

My current wife is pretty awesome. She knows how I am and she isn't going to change me. But she also knows that I respect her. Even though I could say our relationship is "one-sided" in my favor of how much we are invested in one another....she knows that I would never cheat on her. The thought of doing that has never crossed my mind with any woman I have been with. I don't need to be with her...I want to be with her.

Now by nature...I'm a talker although my wife says I'm a "flirt". But my wife knows I wouldn't act on it.

Again....it may just be slim pickings in my area, but I would and still do get hit on quite a bit. Most of it starts out with something like.."You must be a Personal Trainer"...... and I'm like "No...I'm just someone trying to fight the aging process".

We can go somewhere...like the mall or boardwalk...and if I waiting outside while she is in a shop or something looking around, 7 times out of 10 I will have someone who has stopped and is talking to me when she comes out.

When I was single...I made it a point to not date anyone who was married even if they were separated. I'm wasn't getting involved in all that drama even though I had friends that would go out with women who were cheating or separated from their SO. I wouldn't want that done to me, so I would never do it to someone else. You don't know what others are thinking. They could be separated, but the husband "think" that they are trying to work things out when the wife is done with it all and moved on.

Funny story....my wife confided in me when we first started dating, that she was a little concerned about letting her guard down with me as she noticed I was always "head turning" when we would be out in public.

Then she said it finally occurred to her....I wasn't looking at other women...I was looking at cars!

And you know what...it was the truth!!
I too was born with the gift of gab. I get accused of being a flirt but not really so much with the current girlfriend. I have quite a few random people that start conversations with me as well. Several girls from the gym will just come up to me and start talking but never when the girlfriend is with me. It's all harmless and I have no intent in anything with them, but always down for good conversation.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      04-03-2019, 12:48 PM   #3881
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Great Movie......I'm just now getting the wife into watching some of this stuff. She's lived a sheltered life!

So far I have shown her Lock-Stock, Boondock Saints, and just recently Snatch with the term Pikey!

She loves them so far!
King Rudi13152.00
      04-03-2019, 01:14 PM   #3882
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

this thread has really turned south
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2019, 01:17 PM   #3883
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Wait, What? That's a faster 0-60 than my ///M.
It's nothing serious. She is hinting about it possibly happening the distant future.

Should I be concerned? Lol
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2019, 01:45 PM   #3884
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
It's nothing serious. She is hinting about it possibly happening the distant future.

Should I be concerned? Lol
I'm sorry, I'm just busting your chops. This was the girl that lost her husband and wasn't ready for a relationship? Forgive me if I'm confusing you with someone else. I pop in and out of here.

Just take it slow. Get to know each other before you start living together. I've heard horror stories about splitting once you're living together.

Good luck.
      04-03-2019, 01:50 PM   #3885
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
South. I think that's where I'd like to be at the moment...not too far south, somewhere around the equator would be nice.

Mostly because it is snowing again. It is April btw. I keep telling myself this will be the last. Supposedly it is going into double digits on the weekend, though I'll believe that when it happens. Weather forecasters are perhaps the only job I'm aware of where you can be wrong so very often about what you are paid to do and yet still keep your job.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
      04-03-2019, 02:00 PM   #3886
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
South. I think that's where I'd like to be at the moment...not too far south, somewhere around the equator would be nice.

Mostly because it is snowing again. It is April btw. I keep telling myself this will be the last. Supposedly it is going into double digits on the weekend, though I'll believe that when it happens. Weather forecasters are perhaps the only job I'm aware of where you can be wrong so very often about what you are paid to do and yet still keep your job.
Hang in there. We've had the roller coaster ride recently too. It was 70 F on Friday and damn cold and raining on Sunday. Frost on the windshield and temps at freezing Monday am. It's 64 F in NJ today. The forsythias bloomed this weekend, yellow bushes everywhere. Calm down Now_Rudi . I'm talking plants.

The pool will be opened in 6 weeks and 8 weeks until girlie week at the beach. I need my toes in the sand and a drink in my hand.
Rmtt8206.00
MKSixer34171.50
      04-03-2019, 02:11 PM   #3887
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Great Movie......I'm just now getting the wife into watching some of this stuff. She's lived a sheltered life!

So far I have shown her Lock-Stock, Boondock Saints, and just recently Snatch with the term Pikey!

She loves them so far!
Aside from the Sherlock movies he did, Lock Stock and Snatch are my favorites of his. I don't recommend Mean Machine (which is basically the British version of The Longest Yard but with Soccer/Futbol rather than football) or Rock'n Rolla. Snatch has so many great one-liners in it as does Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - I still quote both of these films almost daily.

Last edited by King Rudi; 04-03-2019 at 02:47 PM..
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      04-03-2019, 02:28 PM   #3888
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Hang in there. We've had the roller coaster ride recently too. It was 70 F on Friday and damn cold and raining on Sunday. Frost on the windshield and temps at freezing Monday am. It's 64 F in NJ today. The forsythias bloomed this weekend, yellow bushes everywhere. Calm down Now_Rudi . I'm talking plants.
Wanna see the eyes through Jody goggles? See below. Please read in the voice over of the Beggin' Strips dog treat commercial of yesteryear.

Hang in there. (Words directed at someone else - scan and skim) We've had the roller coaster ride recently too. (Continuation of dialogue I'm not a part of) It was 70 F on Friday and damn cold and raining on Sunday. (Yeah, this weather is bullshit for sure - keep skimming) Frost on the windshield and temps at freezing Monday am. (Yeah screw mother nature in her stupid ass) It's 64 F in NJ today. (The same here - I had the top down on the E93 coming back from lunch, the breeze flowing through my non-existent hair was lovely) The forsythias (OH! new word, enunciate that shit out....For-SIGH-thee-UH....wait....maybe For-SEE-thee-Uh? Screw it I don't know what it is, looks like and/or will probably never encounter or have to understand.....moving on) bloomed this weekend, yellow bushes ( FULL ATTENTION OBTAINED - what comes next???? Tell me more about yellow bush!!!) everywhere. (REALLY???? Everywhere???? Jersey you say?) Calm down Now_Rudi . (She's talking to me now! Pay attention) I'm talking plants. (DAMMIT.....wah wah waaaaaahhh.)

Appreciate 4
Joekerr7926.00
cmyx6go15581.00
MKSixer34171.50
      04-03-2019, 02:33 PM   #3889
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You are more than invited to pick up the ball and run with it doc. You're a part of this just as much as the rest of us are. As I recall we never had the pleasure of hearing the current girlfriends stripper name; do tell?

In all seriousness, how is that going? Things still going well or are you participating in today's festivities since it's Wednesday?
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2019, 03:10 PM   #3890
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Wanna see the eyes through Jody goggles? See below. Please read in the voice over of the Beggin' Strips dog treat commercial of yesteryear.

Hang in there. (Words directed at someone else - scan and skim) We've had the roller coaster ride recently too. (Continuation of dialogue I'm not a part of) It was 70 F on Friday and damn cold and raining on Sunday. (Yeah, this weather is bullshit for sure - keep skimming) Frost on the windshield and temps at freezing Monday am. (Yeah screw mother nature in her stupid ass) It's 64 F in NJ today. (The same here - I had the top down on the E93 coming back from lunch, the breeze flowing through my non-existent hair was lovely) The forsythias (OH! new word, enunciate that shit out....For-SIGH-thee-UH....wait....maybe For-SEE-thee-Uh? Screw it I don't know what it is, looks like and/or will probably never encounter or have to understand.....moving on) bloomed this weekend, yellow bushes ( FULL ATTENTION OBTAINED - what comes next???? Tell me more about yellow bush!!!) everywhere. (REALLY???? Everywhere???? Jersey you say?) Calm down Now_Rudi . (She's talking to me now! Pay attention) I'm talking plants. (DAMMIT.....wah wah waaaaaahhh.)

Now that's some funny shit right there....
MKSixer34171.50
      04-03-2019, 03:36 PM   #3891
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
You are more than invited to pick up the ball and run with it doc. You're a part of this just as much as the rest of us are. As I recall we never had the pleasure of hearing the current girlfriends stripper name; do tell?

In all seriousness, how is that going? Things still going well or are you participating in today's festivities since it's Wednesday?
things between...Candi and I are going well and no not participating in WoW, meeting her after the gym tonight
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      04-03-2019, 03:50 PM   #3892
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
things between...Candi and I are going well and no not participating in WoW, meeting her after the gym tonight
I feel like you are not being overly truthful with us. And that hurts. It really hurts mang.

Now, what is her real name?

Because I know you just googled top ten stripper names to come up with Candi.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
upstatedoc7555.50
      04-03-2019, 04:00 PM   #3893
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Candi???? Oh holy shit doc. Man if there is ever a man that find a woman with a stripper name it's you sir.

........and attaboy! Taking the night off at the gym so I'm not so rushed in workout #2 this eve. BP high five my friend.
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7555.50
      04-03-2019, 04:04 PM   #3894
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Weather was the same here. I haven't seen any yellow bushes in awhile....but have seen a red/strawberry blonde colored one a couple times already this week!