BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > AFE Power B46/B48 130 230 330 430 2017 Product Catalog

08-23-2017, 12:20 AM   #1
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Talking AFE Power B46/B48 130 230 330 430 2017 Product Catalog

AFE POWER MOMENTUM GT AIR INTAKE SYSTEM 230 330 430

DETAILS:
  • +13 HP / +12 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
  • Outflows factory intake by up to 14%
  • High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
  • CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
  • Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
  • Aluminum Heat-shield to protect the housing from the turbocharger heat
  • Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
  • Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
  • No Cutting or Drilling on factory Parts for Faster Installation

Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
The smooth one-piece (Patent Pending) high quality sealed housing with auxiliary air inlet is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style.

AFE POWER MAGNUM FLOW AIR FILTER B46/B48/B58

DETAILS:
  • Oil-Free, Pro DRY S 3-Layer Progressive Porosity Synthetic Media for maximum convenience
  • 100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life
  • Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
  • 25mm Deep Rounded Open Pleats
  • Progressive Bump Seal Design for a Perfect Fit

This filter features 3-layers of progressive media to provide maximum flow with excellent filtration. The progressive layering of media allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. The Pro DRY S non-oiled synthetic air filter requires no oils for cleaning for maximum convenience.

AFE POWER 77-46318 SCORCHER GT MODULE B46/B48/B58

DETAILS:
  • Quick and easy plug & play installation without any modifications
  • Around 30 minute installation
  • Increase turbo boost to improve vehicle performance, efficiency and throttle response
  • In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments via LED light switch
  • 4-power position settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red)
  • Leaves no trace on ECU (No Footprint)
  • High quality case & wire harness w/ factory style connectors
  • High reliability, 100% of units tested
  • Compatible with other aFe POWER performance products

A simple 30 minute install will give you a huge increase in power. The aFe POWER SCORCHER GT Module includes a high quality case & wire harness with factory style connectors for an easy plug & play installation. A LED light switch provides In-Cabin On-The-Fly power adjustments. The 4-Power settings are adjustable with one button and the LED light represent the settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red) . This performance module increase turbo boost. It improves vehicle performance and throttle response.

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 10:51 AM   #2
mieluise
Registered
Rep
Drives: 120i 2017

I have a 120i with the 2.0 engine, I just bought it, do any of these would fit into my car? I've been reading a lot about mods and add-ons for my car but I still don't get how BMW works on this. My dealer told me that I cannot add anything else to the infotainment system, like Apple CarPlay, but I can add a JB4 to get more power. So, what are the limitations for adding new things to my car?

By the way, I'd like to add an air cold system and anything else in order to get the more out of my car/engine.
Appreciate 0