BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > F20 Classifieds > 2011 135i

06-13-2019, 11:33 AM   #1
Clovef
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i DCT

2011 135i

The day I never thought would come has come and I need to sale my 135i. I have decided I really want to build my own car and my wife says I can't have two toy cars, so the 135i must go.

2011 BMW 135i M-sport ~53,000 miles
Black Sapphire Metallic paint
Coral red upgraded leather seats
Aluminum interior trim
M-Sport Blackline exterior trim
All options except comfort access
Gloss black kidney grills
BMW Performance rear deck lid spoiler painted to match
European Blackline tail lights
Windows and sunroof tinted

Suspension:
M3 e92 Front anti-sway bar and bushings
M3 Front control arms and bushings
Vorshlag adjustable camber plates
Ohlin rebound and compression adjustable coil over shocks (Look them up if you don't know them. The best shock available in my opinion)
Swift springs (multiple sets that I have gone through to dial it in included)
Corner balanced
Custom alignment
Powerstop performance brake pads
Motul high temp brake fluid
New BMW steering rack
Comes with Whiteline two-piece rear subframe bushings uninstalled

Wheels and Tires:
Wheel studs added for quick wheel changes
Apex ARC-8 Plasti dipped graphite metallic
235/265 Dunlop ZII Ultra high performance summer tires
Spacers to make summer wheels perfect flush fit with no rubbing
Rolled fenders
Falken black and machined wheels with 225 square soft rubber winter tires
M-Sport 261 wheels included

Engine ~53,000 miles
DCT 7-speed with updated software and no lag
New BMW battery coded by dealership in June 2018
All the engine gaskets where recently replaced as BMW dealership for a perfectly clean engine with no leaks
BurgerTuning Air Intake
All maintenance records from dealership and additional receipts. I did additional oil and other fluid changes myself because I did not feel BMWs recommended service was often enough and I thought I would keep the car forever.
VANOS recall completed at dealership

Cons:
There is one small door ding on the driver door.
There are a few small rock chips.
The steering wheel has a few scratches on the leather

That is it, everything else is perfect and the car needs nothing. Next maintenance items are an oil change in around 3 months and brake pads in about 10K miles.

The car drives beautifully now after I have sorted out everything. The suspension and grip have all be increased together in harmony making this car is a true pleasure to drive. This is the last generation you could get the hydraulic power steering that allowed you to feel the road. That feel has only been increased with the M3 front suspension parts and the increased grip. If you like feeling every bit of the road and knowing what your tires are doing, this is an incredible car for you. If you like electric steering and a nice numb smooth ride, this is not the car for you. This car has the N55 engine which is the same engine that BMW originally used in the M2. It also has the wonderful DCT transmission that you have to buy the M cars to get from BMW now.

The car has gotten a full detail by me each spring including a clay bar, paint sealant, leather conditioning etc.. It has been garaged at my house and at my office until recently and has always been well taken care of. I thought I would keep this car forever, so I really took care of it and spent a lot of money addressing every weakness. Tons of time went into really refining and making the suspension something special. I did not just toss on some parts and consider it done, I kept tweaking and improving and now somebody else gets to enjoy my baby.

I have a binder of maintenance records, receipts, etc. that will go onto the new owner.

I will also include all the stock parts that came off the car, and some other parts that I tried at one point before getting to the current set up. Also, the car comes with three sets of wheels. The original M-Sport BMW wheels, the Summer wheels and tires and the Winter wheels and tires.

$17,500 OBO
Located in Parker Colorado
Email patricklough@hotmail.com with questions
Attached Images

2011 BMW 135i DCT M Sport, black sapphire metallic,Coral red tint, black line tail lights, back grils, BMW Performance spoiler, Apex ARC8, 235/265 Dunlop ZIIs, Ohlins coilovers w/ Swift springs, M3 front bits, Whiteline rear sub frame bushings, Vorshlag camber plates, Stoptech pads, stud conversion, spacers, bms intake
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 04:45 PM   #2
Clovef
First Lieutenant
Rep

More photos

Adding some additional photos which have been requested of the interior and the door ding. Plus, you know I had to add one of my new project.
Attached Images

2011 BMW 135i DCT M Sport, black sapphire metallic,Coral red tint, black line tail lights, back grils, BMW Performance spoiler, Apex ARC8, 235/265 Dunlop ZIIs, Ohlins coilovers w/ Swift springs, M3 front bits, Whiteline rear sub frame bushings, Vorshlag camber plates, Stoptech pads, stud conversion, spacers, bms intake
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2019, 04:15 PM   #3
Clovef
First Lieutenant
Rep

Sold
Appreciate 0