BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Confess here

07-20-2019, 11:30 AM   #2047
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
I think that needs to be added to the shop rate table. At the bottom.

[IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....jL._SY606_.jpg[/IMG]

$200/hour if somebody else took it apart first
$$$ you break it you buy it. $$$
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2019, 11:34 AM   #2048
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Yesterday I did 140 on the I-30

I was quite angry about many things in life. I calmed down approaching the I-20, West of Fortworth when I realised I was only punishing myself with my anger.
Appreciate 1
      07-20-2019, 07:00 PM   #2049
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Just after my son was born my wife wanted a bigger home, next door was a bigger 3 br, our elderly neighbor only stayed 6 months a year boston/Miami, I kept an eye on it when she was away (neighborly thing to do) so I knew it inside & out

I offered to buy it but she said NO, the market is hot right now I'm going to ask for market price! My offer still stands, let's do it forget about realtors let's just do the paperwork with our lawyers?!?! NO again

She put it on the market My offer was 20% less (way off)

Thanks for reading, now the fun part!
On open houses (Saturday's) I would go in front of my house NO SHIRT on in a lawn chair put white trash music on and drank cheap natty ice beers in tall cans (I don't evan drink btw) I asked my brother to park his shitbox plow truck in front for some more eye candy, I always came next door to offer parking space to the realtor and potential buyers to use my house for parking, shockingly no one accepted my offer

Fast forward her lawyer called to accept my offer WIN!

We lived in it for a couple years updated it then I sold it for a nice profit

Don't worry about my old lady neighbor, she was loaded...
Appreciate 4
Soul_Glo13297.50
King Rudi13152.00
wrickem2101.00
      07-21-2019, 09:13 AM   #2050
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post

I was quite angry about many things in life. I calmed down approaching the I-20, West of Fortworth when I realised I was only punishing myself with my anger.
Deep sea fishing, bikini girls and just a couple friends clears up your head, it's needed

I was pissed off last year (health reasons) I changed life a bit, now it's smoother

Having surgery through my di*k! I thought they would use some kind of 2020 advanced super thin medical wire but no it's as thick as a HDMI wire...

Go to Walmart late on a Saturday night, it always cheers me up, I hug my wife tighter after, I'm a solid 5 but @ Walmart I shine as a 8!

I text that photo to my brother and a couple guys THEY all said the same thing, just seeing it on screen they cringed
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13297.50
      07-22-2019, 02:25 AM   #2051
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBimmerBloke View Post
Got smoked by an Audi SUV on the freeway, looked like a Q5 or Q7, I was very fast initially and reached a certain high speed way faster than he did, I slowed down to let him get next to me but after that he had much better acceleration, so embarrassing!
No idea what happened, he probably had it tuned? But still . . .
I'll just go cry in some corner
I need to tune my car, but the warranty . . .
Could have been a SQ5, a 435 is no match for it, don't worry

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 06:21 AM   #2052
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Wouldn't it just be easier to get an "I'm an Asshole" t-shirt?
why??

most M3 drivers are assholes, the shirt suits you better!
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 07:12 AM   #2053
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
Just after my son was born my wife wanted a bigger home, next door was a bigger 3 br, our elderly neighbor only stayed 6 months a year boston/Miami, I kept an eye on it when she was away (neighborly thing to do) so I knew it inside & out

I offered to buy it but she said NO, the market is hot right now I'm going to ask for market price! My offer still stands, let's do it forget about realtors let's just do the paperwork with our lawyers?!?! NO again

She put it on the market My offer was 20% less (way off)

Thanks for reading, now the fun part!
On open houses (Saturday's) I would go in front of my house NO SHIRT on in a lawn chair put white trash music on and drank cheap natty ice beers in tall cans (I don't evan drink btw) I asked my brother to park his shitbox plow truck in front for some more eye candy, I always came next door to offer parking space to the realtor and potential buyers to use my house for parking, shockingly no one accepted my offer

Fast forward her lawyer called to accept my offer WIN!

We lived in it for a couple years updated it then I sold it for a nice profit

Don't worry about my old lady neighbor, she was loaded...
That's freaking hilarious! Well played sir!

Confessional for the day: Doing some work on the car this weekend and I got too deep into the clear coat with the polisher. Total noob mistake, to which I am no noob as I have years of experience detailing professionally. Can't believe I've done this. I now have to sand down the clear on this panel and respray it with clear. Two second mistake will cost me hours of work.
Appreciate 1
      07-22-2019, 07:15 AM   #2054
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post

Deep sea fishing, bikini girls and just a couple friends clears up your head, it's needed

I was pissed off last year (health reasons) I changed life a bit, now it's smoother

Having surgery through my di*k! I thought they would use some kind of 2020 advanced super thin medical wire but no it's as thick as a HDMI wire...

Go to Walmart late on a Saturday night, it always cheers me up, I hug my wife tighter after, I'm a solid 5 but @ Walmart I shine as a 8!

I text that photo to my brother and a couple guys THEY all said the same thing, just seeing it on screen they cringed
oh jesus tell me it doesnt go up there

confession: i have been a shitstorm of emotions after my date on Saturday. a part of me wants to go out on a Monday because im honestly scared to fall for this girl but the remainder is telling me to go for it
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      07-22-2019, 07:40 AM   #2055
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Is the part of you telling you to go for it, the....ahem....pickle part?
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
Rmtt8206.00
      07-22-2019, 08:16 AM   #2056
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

confession: i have been a shitstorm of emotions after my date on Saturday. a part of me wants to go out on a Monday because im honestly scared to fall for this girl but the remainder is telling me to go for it
Something tells me that spending as much time as possible with this one is not going to be a bad investment in your time sir.

Keep your head about you though. Remember that it's a rarity for relationships to stand the test of time. All of them are fun in the beginning. Go for it and enjoy it but don't lose yourself.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
      07-22-2019, 09:27 AM   #2057
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Something tells me that spending as much time as possible with this one is not going to be a bad investment in your time sir.

Keep your head about you though. Remember that it's a rarity for relationships to stand the test of time. All of them are fun in the beginning. Go for it and enjoy it but don't lose yourself.
+1. Go for it.

But only if you aren't doing anything else. Don't start changing up your plans if she randomly asks you to do something. Be nice, but tell her you already have something planned and leave it at that.

If she's curious she will ask. It's a good way to see how she thinks and how confident she is in herself.

I had one actually try and follow me one evening when I told her I had something else already lined up. She asked what....and I told her just the guys going out. Ended up actually running into her at the same place.

Coincidence....maybe. But that one turned out to be a stalker.
      07-22-2019, 10:05 AM   #2058
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

Put your emotions away. She's what, 12 years older than you and has kids? Just have fun.
      07-22-2019, 10:14 AM   #2059
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post

+1. Go for it.

But only if you aren't doing anything else. Don't start changing up your plans if she randomly asks you to do something. Be nice, but tell her you already have something planned and leave it at that.

If she's curious she will ask. It's a good way to see how she thinks and how confident she is in herself.

I had one actually try and follow me one evening when I told her I had something else already lined up. She asked what....and I told her just the guys going out. Ended up actually running into her at the same place.

Coincidence....maybe. But that one turned out to be a stalker.
oh man, you gotta tell that story!

and don't worry guys i'm not going to leave everything at once and teleport to where she is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:

Put your emotions away. She's what, 12 years older than you and has kids? Just have fun.
we need to catch you up; that's a completely different girl don't worry im not catching feels for someone my uncle's age 😂
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 10:24 AM   #2060
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
oh man, you gotta tell that story!

and don't worry guys i'm not going to leave everything at once and teleport to where she is...

we need to catch you up; that's a completely different girl don't worry im not catching feels for someone my uncle's age 😂
WTF did I miss? Now I'm confused.
      07-22-2019, 10:30 AM   #2061
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Update on screw up on the car. At lunch going to the body shop to get a quote on getting the trunk repainted. Completed frustrated with myself. How in the hell did I do this???
Appreciate 1
      07-22-2019, 10:40 AM   #2062
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Yes to the bladder, then as a BONUS they get to go back 6 to 10 times to keep an eye on the area and apply Chemo

sorry for the cringe effect

guys: Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory... this did not make me start seeing the blue sky all of a sudden I always did but now I'm hyper aware of the awesomeness of being here alive and so so healthy

I mess around with my doctor, so doc. How many dic*s 1' from your face you've seen today? I'm happy to say I've seen none, @ Georgetown did you know when you were studying by 2005 men will start shaving their balls but keeping beards?!?! Then randomly I yell "HOYA SAXA!" Hoyas rocks
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
Darth One6612.50
      07-22-2019, 01:42 PM   #2063
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Yes to the bladder, then as a BONUS they get to go back 6 to 10 times to keep an eye on the area and apply Chemo

sorry for the cringe effect

guys: Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory... this did not make me start seeing the blue sky all of a sudden I always did but now I'm hyper aware of the awesomeness of being here alive and so so healthy

I mess around with my doctor, so doc. How many dic*s 1' from your face you've seen today? I'm happy to say I've seen none, @ Georgetown did you know when you were studying by 2005 men will start shaving their balls but keeping beards?!?! Then randomly I yell "HOYA SAXA!" Hoyas rocks
I went to Georgetown too, lol. Not medical though, so no dicks in my face. Although I had this asshole friend Jay who'd skinny dip in the jacuzzi without announcing himself. That probably wouldn't fly these days, but then again, the girls in my class didn't need no #metoo to stand up for themselves....if he offended them they would stand up and kick his ass
Appreciate 1
NEfan5082658.50
      07-22-2019, 09:36 PM   #2064
thatBimmerBloke
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Could have been a SQ5, a 435 is no match for it, don't worry
No match? I don't think so, SQ5 is about 600-700lbs heavier with about 40hp more. 435ix is about .4 seconds quicker in 0-60mph, maybe the higher torque of Audi helps in accelerating quickly on high speeds? Also, he had the momentum and I was in a higher gear with low rpm.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2019, 02:04 AM   #2065
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Than also be glad that you won't meet me and my RS5, dude

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2019, 10:56 AM   #2066
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
best part about being an intern: i get paid to dick around on a Tuesday and learn interesting stuff
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
Rmtt8206.00
Soul_Glo13297.50
      07-23-2019, 11:49 AM   #2067
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

You have to do that bill clinton stuff also?
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2019, 12:37 PM   #2068
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
You have to do that bill clinton stuff also?
why do you think i said "dick around"?
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00