BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Bmw f20 2012 fog light retrofit

04-10-2020, 04:44 PM   #1
Regressor
Norway
Rep
Drives: F20 & E83

Bmw f20 2012 fog light retrofit

Ok, so as the topic say. I want to retrofit the car with fog lights. I have got a pair of fog lights that i fitted in the open slot in the bumper. Or there was a plastic cover over the hole. So i assumed when they just covered the hole maybe the wires for the fogs were ther, but no.

So i have also ordered a new light switch with the front fog light button in it but as i cant find any unused h8 connector laying around i have to eighter just hook them up with its own switch, or find somewhere to tap in to the original wireloom. Can anyone who allready have fogs tell me what loom the h8 connector comes from? Split from the wires that go to the headlights?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2020, 07:45 AM   #2
Regressor
Norway
Rep
Drives: F20 & E83

And also, is there supposed to be like a 5mm gap between the fog light and the bumper? I allmost can stick my finger in the gap. Anyone?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0