BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > F1 2023: Abu Dhabi GP - Yas Marina (Nov 26)
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-01-2023, 12:38 PM   #331
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
59496
Rep
19,407
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3798j View Post
Wonder if he's still a virgin? Wouldn't surprise.
Now let's not get carried away
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2023, 12:40 PM   #332
3798j
Lieutenant Colonel
3798j's Avatar
11290
Rep
1,784
Posts

Drives: E86 3.0si
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Susquehanna Valley

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
'55 Ford F100  [0.00]
'08 Z4 3.0SI  [8.50]
'66 Triumph TR4A  [0.00]
'85 Corvette  [0.00]
'64 Corvette  [0.00]
'68 Triumph GT6  [0.00]
'19 VW Golf "R ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3798j View Post
Wonder if he's still a virgin? Wouldn't surprise.
Now let's not get carried away
He's the one saying it...and he comes across backwards enough.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2023, 12:44 PM   #333
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
59496
Rep
19,407
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3798j View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post

He's the one saying it...and he comes across backwards enough.
Just having a laugh with the cameras I would have thought but, let me put it this way, not much chance of being a virgin with Kelly eh.
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2023, 12:48 PM   #334
dfox
Second Lieutenant
589
Rep
291
Posts

Drives: E88 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: North of Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3798j View Post
None of whom were expected to pick up the check. Face it, he's seen as a winning loser.
As one of the few drivers on the grid with a kid to take care of (all of them being absent from this meal), I can't help but think it has to do with his personal life.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick59496.00
      12-01-2023, 12:54 PM   #335
3798j
Lieutenant Colonel
3798j's Avatar
11290
Rep
1,784
Posts

Drives: E86 3.0si
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Susquehanna Valley

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
'55 Ford F100  [0.00]
'08 Z4 3.0SI  [8.50]
'66 Triumph TR4A  [0.00]
'85 Corvette  [0.00]
'64 Corvette  [0.00]
'68 Triumph GT6  [0.00]
'19 VW Golf "R ...  [0.00]
He convinced more than a few with his stupid giggling...
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2023, 12:58 PM   #336
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
59496
Rep
19,407
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3798j View Post
He convinced more than a few with his stupid giggling...
I'm killing myself laughing now, I would have thought the joy of thinking about the coming night with his lover.
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2023, 01:01 PM   #337
3798j
Lieutenant Colonel
3798j's Avatar
11290
Rep
1,784
Posts

Drives: E86 3.0si
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Susquehanna Valley

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
'55 Ford F100  [0.00]
'08 Z4 3.0SI  [8.50]
'66 Triumph TR4A  [0.00]
'85 Corvette  [0.00]
'64 Corvette  [0.00]
'68 Triumph GT6  [0.00]
'19 VW Golf "R ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
...I would have thought the joy of thinking about the coming night with his lover.
Most men would...not him evidently. Probably Jos' upbringing.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2023, 01:44 PM   #338
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
63009
Rep
24,590
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3798j View Post
None of whom were expected to pick up the check. Face it, he's seen as a winning loser.
MAX a winning loser ?

Of course (as usual)! As a MAX hater, you take every opportunity to abuse and take down MAX !
No mate .No. You should face it , as MAX had other obligations to be present for the presence with the Thai Yoovidhya Red Bull family .
The Thai Yoovidhya family are the main Red Bull owners => https://www.lifestyleasia.com/bk/cul...ily-net-worth/
And who said that MAX didn't pay the check ?
And you should face it , that MAX will break all the F1 records . LEW's 7 included ! (Actually 6)
Just remember my words !

There was a RB19 race car 'cake as you can see , after that MAX had to fly to Japan in hurry to be present for the celebrations and awards in the Japanese HONDA racing factory .
MAX will be in Japan till next wednesday , and his first day off is planned for december 15 .
Hopefully he said !

__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 12-01-2023 at 01:55 PM..
Appreciate 2
M5Rick59496.00
      12-01-2023, 01:47 PM   #339
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
63009
Rep
24,590
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Just another new F1 Record !
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick59496.00
      12-01-2023, 02:05 PM   #340
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
63009
Rep
24,590
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
He has Kelly now and prefers to eat with her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Can't think of any $hit to stir up today so
I was waiting for it . But as we know , we've seen it (much)! worse ..
Just ignore . It was just a matter of time ...

Because all the BS and hate , Isn't worth it !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick59496.00
      12-01-2023, 02:15 PM   #341
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
Car-Addicted's Avatar
United_States
6922
Rep
1,871
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Central PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mate .You should ignore me , because I would die for MAX !
News flash: ///M Power-Belgium is a Max Verstappen fan boy, Who knew?
Don't in any way think that I don't appreciate the accomplishments of Verstappen, It's just with all the Max Mania around here, he really doesn't need my support.
I've enjoyed following Formula One through numerous driver and constructor dynasties. Max Verstappen is a once in a decade driver. But here is what I root for in a Formula One event.
First and foremost a safe race. Drivers, Crew and Spectators have to all leave the track safely for me to call it a good race.
Second I like to see good racing and that is much more than seeing one team or driver run away from the field. Good passing and smart strategy keeps me watching.
Third I love to root for the underdogs. I love to see Alonso over perform, I love to see Checo run at the front and I would enjoy seeing Daniel Ricciardo return to form (that's not looking good lately).
Forth I enjoy seeing young talent get a start and succeed in becoming the stars of the future. If you remember Oscar Piastri didn't look good when he first started and now he is looking like a future star.
Bottom line for me is I really don't care who wins as long as it's good safe entertainment.
Appreciate 3
      12-01-2023, 02:20 PM   #342
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
Car-Addicted's Avatar
United_States
6922
Rep
1,871
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Central PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Just another new F1 Record !
Sorry my friend but due to the increase in events in 2023 the only valid method of comparison is percent of laps completed and that goes to Nigel Mansell. Nice try
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2023, 02:24 PM   #343
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Killed by Death's Avatar
12310
Rep
3,497
Posts

Drives: '23 X3 M40i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I was waiting for it . But as we know , we've seen it (much)! worse ..
Just ignore . It was just a matter of time ...

Because all the BS and hate , Isn't worth it !
I know, I get it!!!

I have a warped sense of humor and get carried away sometimes

This is a small remote corner of the internet, things shouldn't be taken so seriously
Appreciate 3
      12-01-2023, 02:35 PM   #344
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
59496
Rep
19,407
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I was waiting for it . But as we know , we've seen it (much)! worse ..
Just ignore . It was just a matter of time ...

Because all the BS and hate , Isn't worth it !
So have I, no worries this is nothing.
Appreciate 2
      12-01-2023, 02:40 PM   #345
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
Car-Addicted's Avatar
United_States
6922
Rep
1,871
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Central PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.87]
Surprised?
Sargeant returns with Williams for 2024 F1 season
“We are delighted to announce that Logan Sargeant will continue to drive for Williams Racing for the 2024 Formula 1 season,” the team’s announcement read. “After his rookie season with the team, which saw the 22-year-old become the first American driver to score an F1 point in 30 years, Logan demonstrated the fundamental speed required to perform at the highest level, building on these foundations race by race, solidifying his place in our lineup.”

https://racer.com/2023/12/01/sargean...024-f1-season/

Good to see Sargeant get a chance to make it in F1. An American in F1 is not a bad thing even if most folks in America have no idea who he is yet.
Appreciate 3
      12-01-2023, 02:41 PM   #346
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
59496
Rep
19,407
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
Sorry my friend but due to the increase in events in 2023 the only valid method of comparison is percent of laps completed and that goes to Nigel Mansell. Nice try
Ah the Mansell Mania times, the man from Brum made a lot of Brits proud.
Appreciate 2
      12-01-2023, 03:02 PM   #347
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
63009
Rep
24,590
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
News flash: ///M Power-Belgium is a Max Verstappen fan boy, Who knew?
Don't in any way think that I don't appreciate the accomplishments of Verstappen, It's just with all the Max Mania around here, he really doesn't need my support.
I've enjoyed following Formula One through numerous driver and constructor dynasties. Max Verstappen is a once in a decade driver. But here is what I root for in a Formula One event.
First and foremost a safe race. Drivers, Crew and Spectators have to all leave the track safely for me to call it a good race.
Second I like to see good racing and that is much more than seeing one team or driver run away from the field. Good passing and smart strategy keeps me watching.
Third I love to root for the underdogs. I love to see Alonso over perform, I love to see Checo run at the front and I would enjoy seeing Daniel Ricciardo return to form (that's not looking good lately).
Forth I enjoy seeing young talent get a start and succeed in becoming the stars of the future. If you remember Oscar Piastri didn't look good when he first started and now he is looking like a future star.
Bottom line for me is I really don't care who wins as long as it's good safe entertainment.
OK. I see , and I agree with that .
Look mate , I've met MAX and Jos here in Belgium at the Kart track in Genk.
I've seen how MAX raced with his kart , and it blew my mind away ..
I said to MAX : If you keep racing like that , one day you'll be a great F1 Champion .
MAX said to me , straight to the point as always : Of course , I know that ! And Jos smiled
Not sure if you know MAX's nickname behind the F1 pit curtains ?
"The Machine"

Mate, I must disappoint you . With these topspeeds beyond 340+ Km/h . ..

F1 will never be safe !
Attached Images
  
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick59496.00
      12-01-2023, 03:18 PM   #348
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
63009
Rep
24,590
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
Sorry my friend but due to the increase in events in 2023 the only valid method of comparison is percent of laps completed and that goes to Nigel Mansell. Nice try
Mate .This was counted in percent (%)! This was a percentage record ..
So , it doesn't matter in how many races it was . If it was in 10 races or in 100 races that doesn't matter ...

On the other hand : The more races you race in , the harder it becomes to increase your percentage !

MAX wins this one with 75.70 %
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick59496.00
      12-01-2023, 03:23 PM   #349
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Killed by Death's Avatar
12310
Rep
3,497
Posts

Drives: '23 X3 M40i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
M5Rick59496.00
      12-01-2023, 03:30 PM   #350
Car-Addicted
Lieutenant Colonel
Car-Addicted's Avatar
United_States
6922
Rep
1,871
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW M4 CS
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Central PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M4 CS  [9.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mate .This was counted in percent (%)! This was a percentage record ..
You're right, Sorry, my bad. I didn't look closely enough
Appreciate 2
      12-01-2023, 03:38 PM   #351
M5Rick
General
M5Rick's Avatar
59496
Rep
19,407
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
OK. I see , and I agree with that .
Look mate , I've met MAX and Jos here in Belgium at the Kart track in Genk.
I've seen how MAX raced with his kart , and it blew my mind away ..
I said to MAX : If you keep racing like that , one day you'll be a great F1 Champion .
MAX said to me , straight to the point as always : Of course , I know that ! And Jos smiled
Not sure if you know MAX's nickname behind the F1 pit curtains ?
"The Machine"

Mate, I must disappoint you . With these topspeeds beyond 340+ Km/h . ..

F1 will never be safe !
How can we forget this incident that shook the F1 world and Mercs' casual concern when Max was in medical.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/v...-2021/6885741/
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2023, 03:38 PM   #352
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
63009
Rep
24,590
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
Sorry my friend but due to the increase in events in 2023 the only valid method of comparison is percent of laps completed and that goes to Nigel Mansell. Nice try
MAX's extremely long 2023 Record(s)! list ....'

But , As we know , MAX just don't cares
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022+2023 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - #UnLeashTheLion

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick59496.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST