BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Husband wanted his Braptor wrapped - so I did.

01-07-2024, 05:34 PM   #1
Lady Rage
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Husband wanted his Braptor wrapped - so I did.

My husband and I traded in our 2018 F150 Raptor back in July for the new Bronco Raptor(AKA Braptor). While he loves silver I'm not a huge fan, so he chose a color and with a week's worth of time I wrapped it, with his help of course. It came out pretty badass IMO. This color is interesting, it's the Inozetek Student Driver Racing Green and while it has a lot of yellow in it, the light really does affect how it appears.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
ErkanTR16598.00
jesm207.50
      01-07-2024, 07:15 PM   #2
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Smile

It's cool you are ready to open a wrapping shop, indeed! But the look of this car... One positive thing I can say is it deserves that colour! Yet, when I looked at the pictures before reading the text for explanation I thought you had pissed on it yourself and were so proud. Also, it reminded me of a recent popular statement on the neighbor Off-Topic forum that Ford owners had no women and probably had nothing to do with them. If you didn't know your husband was a "Forder" when you married him, that could explain your rage.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2024, 07:42 PM   #3
Lady Rage
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
It's cool you are ready to open a wrapping shop, indeed! But the look of this car... One positive thing I can say is it deserves that colour! Yet, when I looked at the pictures before reading the text for explanation I thought you had pissed on it yourself and were so proud. Also, it reminded me of a recent popular statement on the neighbor Off-Topic forum that Ford owners had no women and probably had nothing to do with them. If you didn't know your husband was a "Forder" when you married him, that could explain your rage.
This is my 07 Mustang. This is the most reliable, most fun and biggest smile producer in my fleet. I'd sell every car I own before I even considered selling my Mustang.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-07-2024, 08:41 PM   #4
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rage View Post
This is my 07 Mustang. This is the most reliable, most fun and biggest smile producer in my fleet. I'd sell every car I own before I even considered selling my Mustang.
What made you buy a BMW then? You make me wonder: is my life still not hard enough to result in a BMW ///M (there was a funny comment for a YouTube "Need For Speed" clip I can't find now: ""They took everything from me." - says a guy in a Koenigsegg Agera.")? Of Fords, what I only like is the look of the first Ford Mustang Mach 1 Fastback. When choosing my previous small hatchback I knew some reviews made Ford a handling favorite, but I kept my doubts.
Appreciate 0