BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Cosmetic Modification section?

09-03-2007, 01:06 PM   #1
Italteen3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i JB

Cosmetic Modification section?

Could we get a section like that here for the 128/135 for modifications that are for looks?

What would CF lightweight mods fall under?
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 04:43 PM   #2
tilldayfalloff
Rep
Drives: watining on 135i

i started a thread a month or so ago but no one added anything....either we are the only two who plan on cosmetic mods or everyone else is trying to keep the info a secret lol. If you search under my user name (i only started two treads) there are a few links i added myself with some web resources
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 05:21 PM   #3
Italteen3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i JB

I plan on doing a TON of CF mods that will reduce the weight of the car as well as add the unique look of CF. I'm sure there are plenty out there looking to add/replace something on the car that is not solely for performance!

Thanks for the reply!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 09:03 PM   #4
vinazzurro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

I just don't think the car *needs* too much along the lines of cosmetic modification.

That said, I'm not against a cosmetic mod section... I'm just saying that maybe the lack of interest is due to the car's (stock) good looks!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 09:41 PM   #5
Galligan
Private
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinazzurro View Post
I just don't think the car *needs* too much along the lines of cosmetic modification.

That said, I'm not against a cosmetic mod section... I'm just saying that maybe the lack of interest is due to the car's (stock) good looks!
I think not much talk about it yet just because noboy has the car yet Once people take delivery it will be sure a big topic of discussion.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 09:47 PM   #6
ibeam81
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 EBII M235i, 2004 Acura TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galligan View Post
I think not much talk about it yet just because noboy has the car yet Once people take delivery it will be sure a big topic of discussion.
+1 Yeah... it definitely helps to have the car in hand to see what can be done with it. I can't say that I've overly excited about cosmetic mods to the car as it looks great to me already, but I've learned that it's best not to say "never".
Appreciate 0