BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > F20 Classifieds > ***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - January 1st - 7th, 2017***

12-13-2016, 11:15 AM   #1
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Angry ***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - January 1st - 7th, 2017***

WannabeRacer.com

I am making plans to be back up in San Francisco / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations and plasti dip paint jobs between the dates of January 1st - January 7th.

E-mail me at Don@WannabeRacer.com to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal January 2016 Trip
Car type and year:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Visit my website to view more pictures of the various types of services I offer. Even if you do not see a related type of service, feel free to ask, as I may offer it, but I just don't have it pictured/listed: http://www.wannaberacerwraps.com/services/

Days that I will be available for appointments. I am still finalizing the details, but these are the tentative dates that I'll be aiming for.

January 2nd - Monday
January 3rd - Tuesday
January 4th - Wednesday
January 5th - Thursday - Fully booked
January 6th - Friday
There is a *slight* possibility that I may be available either Sunday January 1st and Saturday January 7th as well, but those days are still uncertain right now.

Thanks!
Don@WannabeRacer.com
Appreciate 0