BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-25-2022, 07:25 AM   #12585
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

BP dating experts:

So as mentioned in my previous posts I've been talking to this girl since early January and been on a couple dates, we last spoke last Friday and saturday attached is the thread.

I kind of ghosted her since it's been a week, should I try and rekindle it with her (I actually liked her)?

Or let it be? Also don't want to come off as a dick for ghosting but...I also don't want to be that nice guy that gets rejected and look foolish. How would you start the convo back up?
Attached Images

02-25-2022, 07:55 AM   #12586
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

I got nothing for that, that kind of convo does nothing for me I guess. Id call that smash or pass decision.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 08:10 AM   #12587
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

I'm not sure what the problem is?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 08:34 AM   #12588
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
The playful back and forth is good, but it won't go any further unless you actually meet up. If you initiate several opportunities to meet up and she never takes you up on it, then she is just looking for a pen pal/validation.

Be direct.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
      02-25-2022, 09:06 AM   #12589
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
I got nothing for that, that kind of convo does nothing for me I guess. Id call that smash or pass decision.
I always have better luck when I approach with the "I just want to get laid" mindset so, im gonna smash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
I'm not sure what the problem is?
If you don't see a problem then I guess I should proceed to try and atleast get it in, I just felt like there was a hot and cold vibe going on but maybe im wrong..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
The playful back and forth is good, but it won't go any further unless you actually meet up. If you initiate several opportunities to meet up and she never takes you up on it, then she is just looking for a pen pal/validation.

Be direct.
thought it was good back and forth as well, ok so I guess i'll come out of ghosting and give it another shot now whats a good one liner to resurect me being a ghost? how about "would you consider a bukkake to be a baby shower?"..
      02-25-2022, 09:22 AM   #12590
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
is she latina?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 09:28 AM   #12591
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
is she latina?
42 yo Italian-American (my first Italian)
      02-25-2022, 09:31 AM   #12592
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
42 yo Italian-American (my first Italian)

so your colombian because only they use term "parce"

just be straight forward.

my wife is italian too
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 09:41 AM   #12593
ryan stewart
Major
Rep

Ok so ctinlinesix. I guess I figured out this is just vapid flirting, unless you pull the trigger its never going to be substance, just a pen pal thing. I guess Im just not that experienced in it because the moment I run into that its just, "ugh, eject." Ive never even made it to find out if their pics are real.

Edit: 42? I would not have guessed that by the back and forth. Last time I ran into something like that is was a 24 year old
Appreciate 2
      02-25-2022, 09:54 AM   #12594
Burnt C6
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Yup, texting is a valuable tool for talking as it's the perfect way to create more tension while at work.

I was talking more about the people who have resorted to seeking instagram likes for validation instead of going out and meeting real people.
Both Instagram and TikTok. I don't understand the live feeds of women seeking likes on there. Now I get that they are getting some kind of $$ for the gifts all though I have no clue how much or little that is. life must be pretty bad to sell yourself online for a buck.
Appreciate 1
      02-25-2022, 10:02 AM   #12595
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

so your colombian because only they use term "parce"

just be straight forward.

my wife is italian too
Peruano but close I just have a lot of Colombian and Dominican (pana's) friends.

I will tomorrow morning I want to see how tonight's first date go's before I attempt to reopen this one.

Really? this one makes her own pasta which got me hyped

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Ok so ctinlinesix. I guess I figured out this is just vapid flirting, unless you pull the trigger its never going to be substance, just a pen pal thing. I guess Im just not that experienced in it because the moment I run into that its just, "ugh, eject." Ive never even made it to find out if their pics are real.

Edit: 42? I would not have guessed that by the back and forth. Last time I ran into something like that is was a 24 year old
exactly, however i've met this girl mutiple times and we even kissed. If this was some random girl i haven't met yet her number would have already been deleted even if she was a babe, although the penpal thing has worked with girls overseas who come here vacation and I meet up with them (takes weeks sometimes months of foot work though) and usually score.

lol yea I know plus she usually responds right away.
      02-25-2022, 10:15 AM   #12596
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Peruano but close I just have a lot of Colombian and Dominican (pana's) friends.

I will tomorrow morning I want to see how tonight's first date go's before I attempt to reopen this one.

Really? this one makes her own pasta which got me hyped

exactly, however i've met this girl mutiple times and we even kissed. If this was some random girl i haven't met yet her number would have already been deleted even if she was a babe, although the penpal thing has worked with girls overseas who come here vacation and I meet up with them (takes weeks sometimes months of foot work though) and usually score.

lol yea I know plus she usually responds right away.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 12:31 PM   #12597
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
thought it was good back and forth as well, ok so I guess i'll come out of ghosting and give it another shot now whats a good one liner to resurect me being a ghost? how about "would you consider a bukkake to be a baby shower?"..
No need to resurrect anything. Just say "hey I was thinking about getting a drink this weekend at _______ local brewery... does Saturday night work for you?"

If she dodges it and doesn't suggest an alternative, move on.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
      02-25-2022, 10:10 PM   #12598
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
BP dating experts:

So as mentioned in my previous posts I've been talking to this girl since early January and been on a couple dates, we last spoke last Friday and saturday attached is the thread.

I kind of ghosted her since it's been a week, should I try and rekindle it with her (I actually liked her)?

Or let it be? Also don't want to come off as a dick for ghosting but...I also don't want to be that nice guy that gets rejected and look foolish. How would you start the convo back up?
Holy shit android makes texting look cringe af

Also: did she give insta? Regardless I'd follow CTInline's word and just ask her out for tomorrow or something
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 10:35 PM   #12599
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Holy shit android makes texting look cringe af

Also: did she give insta? Regardless I'd follow CTInline's word and just ask her out for tomorrow or something
Lmao yea so I hear

Yea shortly after she followed me and I followed her and that was that. I'm going to text her tomorrow morning and hopefully she's not butthurt I just never responded or anything
      02-25-2022, 10:53 PM   #12600
ryan stewart
Major
Rep

If you don't like it just run Google Messenger and it's far easier to read. That's some like Samsung skin stuff, I couldn't stand it either
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2022, 08:47 AM   #12601
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2022, 03:24 PM   #12602
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

this thread got quiet..

So I did some playful texting with this girl (girl I semi-ghosted) and asked her out saturday and am currently waiting a response. I opened (or re-opened I guess) with "would you consider a Bukkake a baby shower?"....she got a good kick out of it and the conversation has gone pretty well, I'm now taking a different "idgaf approach" and so far so good, overall this approach has given better results across the board.

The Good: My ex-gf came up from LI this weekend and we went out to the club and danced, went grocery shopping, cooked together, watched wedding crashers and had great bedroom time.

The Bad: Decided the spark wasn't there anymore and I was honest with my ex about this and told her about the other girl I was seeing and said I cant go back into a relationship with her because I don't want to be in relationship right now.

New: Got a date with this pretty 23 yo girl tonight whos new to town and I invited her out for Margaritas and steak so we will see how this go's, she asked me to pick her up and tbh im always a little weary of picking up people on the first date just because I dont really know who this person is.

Last edited by chinniciF32; 03-01-2022 at 03:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2022, 03:27 PM   #12603
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
picking up people on the first date just because I dont really know who this person is.
Yo, MKSixer as Chief of Stuff, you are in charge of inventory of his belonging, you know, just in case we need to distribute them.
Appreciate 1
      03-01-2022, 03:39 PM   #12604
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
this thread got quiet..

So I did some playful texting with this girl (girl I semi-ghosted) and asked her out saturday and am currently waiting a response. I opened (or re-opened I guess) with "would you consider a Bukkake a baby shower?"....she got a good kick out of it and the conversation has gone pretty well, I'm now taking a different "idgaf approach" and so far so good, overall this approach has given better results across the board.

The Good: My ex-gf came up from LI this weekend and we went out to the club and danced, went grocery shopping, cooked together, watched wedding crashers and had great bedroom time.

The Bad: Decided the spark wasn't there anymore and I was honest with my ex about this and told her about the other girl I was seeing and said I cant go back into a relationship with her because I don't want to be in relationship right now.

New: Got a date with this pretty 23 yo girl tonight whos new to town and I invited her out for Margaritas and steak so we will see how this go's, she asked me to pick her up and tbh im always a little weary of picking up people on the first date just because I dont really know who this person is.
Just curious. Does your ex girlfriend own any firearms? Or large knives?
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2022, 04:03 PM   #12605
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Quote:
this thread got quiet..

Bold of you to assume these women exist let alone carry weapons lol
Appreciate 1
      03-02-2022, 09:18 AM   #12606
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Yo, MKSixer as Chief of Stuff, you are in charge of inventory of his belonging, you know, just in case we need to distribute them.
Lol honestly I was nervous then when I saw her walk down the stairs from her apartment building a huge sigh of relief swept over me

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
No just a brother who could probably kill me with one punch (im 6'1 and 165, 11% BMI but this guy is huge).

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Bold of you to assume these women exist let alone carry weapons lol
funny stuff...technically in a sense the ex doesn't exist to me anymore as of yesterday afternoon she blocked me on all social media platforms, I think this is finally it.

the Good: Picked up the 23yo (was indeed as hot as her pictures). Drove her to the restaurant was wearing a blouse with the top 2 buttons undone, suede leggings i gues i'd call them and black boots. Small talk in the car then arrived at the restaurant. Sat down and she talked about how people always thought she was a catfish on the app and I joked how i was relieved she wasn't some 80 year old named Bruno. We ordered some Mule's and an appetizer sampler. As i was eating the garlic bread from the sampler I said "whoops sorry I broke my rule of eating garlic or raw onions on the first date", she laughed and said "its ok im eating it to...what other rules do you have?", I responded with "No sex on the first date" it was then she blushed and smiled and looked down.

We continued talking and she mentioned how she was a real pool shark so challenged her to a game back at my place which she agreed to, before we got into the F32 and drove back to my place she adjusts her blouse and says "these weren't hanging out too much were they?", I smiled and said "a little bit but im not complaining". Got in the car and she caressed my arm (it was at that moment I knew I was going to break the rule). We Pull into my garage and walk upstairs past the Billiard room and went straight upstairs to my place. Gave her the tour sat on the couch and she said "dont tempt me with a good time". I ended up breaking that rule and drover her home after. Not a bad tuesday