BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

12-16-2021, 10:16 AM   #12365
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Maybe this is his comfortable. Do you really want it to stop?
Come now, you know she DOES. You alluded to it with the douchenozzle comment.
Appreciate 3
      12-16-2021, 11:51 AM   #12366
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Maybe it'll change once he goes to this party with me Saturday night.

In all seriousness, I'm going to enjoy the time I have left with him. I now have access to his house when he's not there. That's a pretty big step.
That is a big step. There are only a handful of people that access to my home when I'm not there. The gf wasn't one of them for a good long while. He's too trusting too quickly.....so don't trust it. I'm kidding.
Appreciate 2
Tommy-G4486.50
      12-16-2021, 12:03 PM   #12367
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
That is a big step. There are only a handful of people that access to my home when I'm not there. The gf wasn't one of them for a good long while. He's too trusting too quickly.....so don't trust it. I'm kidding.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
Tommy-G4486.50
DETRoadster11462.50
      12-16-2021, 01:11 PM   #12368
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

So now that your dating life isn't that hectic anymore with pilots and lawyers, let's get to the important stuff about your now boyfriend.

How does he size up?
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4486.50
      12-16-2021, 01:16 PM   #12369
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Appreciate 1
________4158.50
      12-16-2021, 02:23 PM   #12370
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:

In all seriousness, I'm going to enjoy the time I have left with him. I now have access to his house when he's not there. That's a pretty big step.
I'm confused. Does he not live near you? Is this just a temporary fling?
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 02:28 PM   #12371
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
I'm confused. Does he not live near you? Is this just a temporary fling?
He's about 4 miles from me. I don't know how long it'll last, so far it's wonderful.

It's the elephant in the room that I'm ignoring and I'm just enjoying the time I have with him. He's military. As of right now, he's here for 3 years....after that, who knows.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 02:34 PM   #12372
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post

How does he size up?
I think she answered way to quickly and straight forward to get your drift....how ever I will say its likely his testes are large if hes a fighter pilot.
Appreciate 2
Sara5791.00
________4158.50
      12-16-2021, 02:37 PM   #12373
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
I think she answered way to quickly and straight forward to get your drift....how ever I will say its likely his testes are large if hes a fighter pilot.
I have some photos of his action shots. It's pretty badass.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 02:38 PM   #12374
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
He's about 4 miles from me. I don't know how long it'll last, so far it's wonderful.

It's the elephant in the room that I'm ignoring and I'm just enjoying the time I have with him. He's military. As of right now, he's here for 3 years....after that, who knows.

He's told me what he wants for his future. He wants a wife, he wants that life, but military can be tough for that. I try not to think about what's going to happen when/if he leaves.
If you keep telling yourself that this is temporary, it will be. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Let's be honest, you've had douche-nozzles orbiting you since many of us got into this thread; maybe you finally found your dude. It sounds like you have your guard up; if you keep yourself in self-protect mode you'll eventually drive him away and you'll be back to square one. I know making yourself vulnerable to someone isn't easy, but that's how you connect with someone on a deep level and things really start to get fun. He's military, I get it. But I'm a firm believer that if you really want something, you'll figure out a way to make it happen.
Appreciate 7
Sara5791.00
Tommy-G4486.50
antgenn319.00
King Rudi13154.00
      12-16-2021, 02:42 PM   #12375
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Quote:
I have some photos of his action shots. It's pretty badass.
You'd likely be banned if you posted that stuff here.

We don't need to see it, we just wanted to know how he measures up.
Appreciate 3
Sara5791.00
ramman434712.00
      12-16-2021, 02:49 PM   #12376
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
If you keep telling yourself that this is temporary, it will be. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Let's be honest, you've had douche-nozzles orbiting you since many of us got into this thread; maybe you finally found your dude. It sounds like you have your guard up; if you keep yourself in self-protect mode you'll eventually drive him away and you'll be back to square one. I know making yourself vulnerable to someone isn't easy, but that's how you connect with someone on a deep level and things really start to get fun. He's military, I get it. But I'm a firm believer that if you really want something, you'll figure out a way to make it happen.
I don't think I have my guard up much. I hold his hand in public everywhere. I sit next to him and either hold his hand or he has his arm around me. He expects me to stay every time I'm at his house, and I do. He calls me baby, I call him babe. He's meeting my aunt and my cousins in two days. I feel like this is how a normal relationship works It's only been since August and we've done a lot together. I'm not opposed to letting more happen between us.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 02:51 PM   #12377
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:

Appreciate 2
________4158.50
King Rudi13154.00
      12-16-2021, 03:03 PM   #12378
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
I don't think I have my guard up much. I hold his hand in public everywhere. I sit next to him and either hold his hand or he has his arm around me. He expects me to stay every time I'm at his house, and I do. He calls me baby, I call him babe. He's meeting my aunt and my cousins in two days. I feel like this is how a normal relationship works It's only been since August and we've done a lot together. I'm not opposed to letting more happen between us.
Good! I wish the best for you.
Appreciate 2
Sara5791.00
King Rudi13154.00
      12-16-2021, 03:06 PM   #12379
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Good! I wish the best for you.
Thank you
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 06:39 PM   #12380
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep

Quote:

Ya know, I’m slightly interested but the point of view must be correct or I’m out…na’ mean?
Appreciate 1
________4158.50
      12-17-2021, 08:50 AM   #12381
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Well he's a fighter pilot...so far so good.
An incredible job, miss it sometimes sooo much.

Quote:
You know what, I am really happy for you that this is working fine and your flying half, as far as described exactly my suggstions of a good going relationship and shown feelings without exaggerations are the best expression of deep feelings.
All fingers crossed that this lasts for a long time

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
Sara5791.00
      12-17-2021, 11:29 AM   #12382
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
An incredible job, miss it sometimes sooo much.

You know what, I am really happy for you that this is working fine and your flying half, as far as described exactly my suggstions of a good going relationship and shown feelings without exaggerations are the best expression of deep feelings.
All fingers crossed that this lasts for a long time
Cool isn't it?

Thank you
Appreciate 1
Dang3r12512.00
      12-18-2021, 10:06 AM   #12383
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Canceled on a date 2hr before the time we set.

Yesterday it hit me: I'd never date her, there's just nothing holding us together other than accessible sex... The vibes I got wasn't what I was willing to reciprocate just yet (or honestly, with her). Told her I am not comfortable with going on two dinner dates back to back but I'd be down to hang, just not to date.

I am proud of myself, I am growing up. Even though Confucious say "there's no dry streak only high standard", I'm ok with this than having to swallow my pride so someone can swallow my kids.

On an unrelated note: how is everyone? there's lots of new names and not a lot of older names I remember.
Appreciate 4
________4158.50
vreihen1615242.50
rebekahb3132.50
King Rudi13154.00
      12-18-2021, 10:17 AM   #12384
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Canceled on a date 2hr before the time we set.

Yesterday it hit me: I'd never date her, there's just nothing holding us together other than accessible sex... The vibes I got wasn't what I was willing to reciprocate just yet (or honestly, with her). Told her I am not comfortable with going on two dinner dates back to back but I'd be down to hang, just not to date.

I am proud of myself, I am growing up. Even though Confucious say "there's no dry streak only high standard", I'm ok with this than having to swallow my pride so someone can swallow my kids.

On an unrelated note: how is everyone? there's lots of new names and not a lot of older names I remember.
Wait, help me to understand this. It’s hard because I haven’t dated in 17 years. What is wrong with sharing someone’s company at dinner? You’re willing to “hang” but not hang at dinner? Maybe I’m just missing something.
I think bc going out to dinner is one of my fave things, I wouldn’t mind anyones company
Appreciate 1
      12-18-2021, 10:26 AM   #12385
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Wait, help me to understand this. It’s hard because I haven’t dated in 17 years. What is wrong with sharing someone’s company at dinner? You’re willing to “hang” but not hang at dinner? Maybe I’m just missing something.
I think bc going out to dinner is one of my fave things, I wouldn’t mind anyones company
No same here! I missed going on dates, last week with her was a nice refresher. I just didn't feel like I'd want to girlfriend her so I didn't want to continue seeing her and waste both our resources bc i got the vibe that she was looking for something a little more serious with me. I don't necessarily miss my ex but it felt like I was going from a bmw to a hyundai. Probably not great of me to compare people but someone higher quality in general is what I'm looking for, not someone who I'm just attracted to physically.

And by hang I completely meant meaningless sex for the sake of having sex.
Appreciate 2
________4158.50
Dang3r12512.00
      12-18-2021, 11:50 AM   #12386
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Last week at one evening after lessons end we sat with a bunch of crewmen into a typical crew frequented hotel around and later we talked about the better times of joining some other guys spontaneous (not necessarily flying personel) and for sure some roomhopping at night.
We hadnt found an end what to do, if keeping the distances at any cost or take the risk for got laid. Hell, I'd never considered to ask a woman for a vacc. proof before considering to invite her for a drink, dinner or more.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0