BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

09-12-2018, 02:03 PM   #353
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Beating up the cooch hahahahaha

See I'm like you, I'd prefer to just have face-to-face interactions. I actually frowned upon people on dating apps...

But they're a huge ice breaker. You get to chatting more easily. Most people close themselves up for REAL life but open up on an app...
I mean, try chatting with somebody in traffic or at a small line at the mall... they'll think you're a freak, so they look at their phones to chat with a random person that has a fake profile and picture...
Why would you look down on people that use apps/sites? No different than making new friends on a car forum. I have met some of my best friends thanks to this hobby & forums.

Dating sites & apps are just another way to meet people. We're all not extroverts. I wish I were. Both my brothers are super extroverted & will talk to any stranger. I'm the complete opposite. I need alcohol & even then I likely won't.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2018, 02:04 PM   #354
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
I'm taking all this in too because I rarely use dating apps and have the absolute worst luck on them when I do use them.

I have much better luck face to face, especially since I'm into non-Americans and foreigners. Met some kat at wrk two weeks ago with the wife and kids in the car and I instantly saw that he was attracted to me so I used it to my advantage giving the signs that I was "down" and speaking to him in his language. Couple days later he's at my house beating up the cooch and keeps calling back and texting asking for more, in fact just got a text while typing this. Do I feel bad for having someone that's married with children? Possibly but most likely not. When I'm done with him I can send him home to her and not be bothered with any of it...and only hit him up when I need to be broke off. Not the best sex but some is always better than none.

Point is this type of interaction would NVR happen on a dating app so that's why I'm reluctant to use them and need to be convinced that hookups happen but even more so that actual love connections happen.

I'm watching this thread and taking notes lol
It happens on apps more than you think
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2018, 02:06 PM   #355
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I can attest to this. I have messaged plenty of women that never reply. Message them again a week, month, whatever later & boom we are now in a conversation & many times I also get her number.

Sadly, it's a numbers game for men. We're doing all the work. It's really bs.
eh maybe it is sad, but it's also a great way to shine - practice makes perfect even though i'm yet to reach perfection, im so better off now compared to my freshman in college...

enjoy the decline in masculinity even in my generation, use that to your advantage and bam - many girls "want" a nice guy who'd be a great husband/father etc but they "enjoy" the dangerous types and at least for the time being im taking advantage of that as much as i can hahah
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2018, 02:08 PM   #356
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Haven't read the whole thread but I'll share. The worst date that comes to mind:
Met a guy online. Texted for maybe a few days. He seemed great, exactly what I was looking for. We planned to meet for dinner at a restaurant (which I stopped doing after him- coffee only). He shows up late and dripping in sweat as he decided to walk there. He looked nothing like his pics- I almost didn't recognize him. He looked a LOT heavier and older (which I'm not opposed to but I don't like the deception). So we talk and then he gets annoyed that the food hasn't come yet until I remind him that we haven't actually ordered. Turns out he was high even though he wrote on his profile that he doesn't do drugs (he later told me that marijuana doesn't count). After dinner he asked me to drive him home which was awkward. The next day when he asked me for a second date and I declined, he actually got pissed off at me.

Also, for whoever made fun of it, I think mini golf is a great date acitivity! (I'm not sure if I'm a normal girl though as I'm quite competitive.)

Btw for anyone who cares, I upgraded to an m3 a few days ago!!!
Appreciate 9
________4157.00
kscarrol8775.50
King Rudi13152.00
mc-m3204.00
wrickem2101.00
dinonz3214.00
GERMAN M34176.50
      09-12-2018, 02:10 PM   #357
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

That is just inconceivable how a guy can fuck up like that. Women can sorta get away with it but a guy has to bring A game.

jesus H.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2018, 02:14 PM   #358
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Quote:
Beating up the cooch hahahahaha

See I'm like you, I'd prefer to just have face-to-face interactions. I actually frowned upon people on dating apps...

But they're a huge ice breaker. You get to chatting more easily. Most people close themselves up for REAL life but open up on an app...
I mean, try chatting with somebody in traffic or at a small line at the mall... they'll think you're a freak, so they look at their phones to chat with a random person that has a fake profile and picture...
Why would you look down on people that use apps/sites? No different than making new friends on a car forum. I have met some of my best friends thanks to this hobby & forums.

Dating sites & apps are just another way to meet people. We're all not extroverts. I wish I were. Both my brothers are super extroverted & will talk to any stranger. I'm the complete opposite. I need alcohol & even then I likely won't.
I did look down because of what I said: you are closing yourself to real encounters while trying to find the same online, where people would mostly be looking for a quick way to get laid.

Car forums are not made for dating or making friends, so the fact that friends and spouses meet at Car forums illustrate exactly what I was trying to say.

But again, I see how these apps serve as ice breakers to chatting with real people and ultimately making friends. It's still sad they have to exist in the first place.

I'm also an introvert. Don't confuse shyness with introversion.

When I was around 12-13 I couldn't even talk to anyone I didn't know (like asking for directions on the street).

Today I have no problem engaging with other people to chat. Not shy anymore (most of the time), still an introvert.
You can get cured from shyness, introversion is just part of who we are.
Appreciate 2
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13152.00
      09-12-2018, 02:15 PM   #359
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
That is just inconceivable how a guy can fuck up like that. Women can sorta get away with it but a guy has to bring A game.

jesus H.
What????
Appreciate 2
      09-12-2018, 02:17 PM   #360
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Haven't read the whole thread but I'll share. The worst date that comes to mind:
Met a guy online. Texted for maybe a few days. He seemed great, exactly what I was looking for. We planned to meet for dinner at a restaurant (which I stopped doing after him- coffee only). He shows up late and dripping in sweat as he decided to walk there. He looked nothing like his pics- I almost didn't recognize him. He looked a LOT heavier and older (which I'm not opposed to but I don't like the deception). So we talk and then he gets annoyed that the food hasn't come yet until I remind him that we haven't actually ordered. Turns out he was high even though he wrote on his profile that he doesn't do drugs (he later told me that marijuana doesn't count). After dinner he asked me to drive him home which was awkward. The next day when he asked me for a second date and I declined, he actually got pissed off at me.

Also, for whoever made fun of it, I think mini golf is a great date acitivity! (I'm not sure if I'm a normal girl though as I'm quite competitive.)

Btw for anyone who cares, I upgraded to an m3 a few days ago!!!
Which year? Congrats!

My buddy has an E92 M3 which has about 225,000 kms on it and still going strong. But he knows its only a matter of time despite regular maintenance before something really major goes. Problem is, he can't think of any car that he'd like more (that is still practically within his budget).
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2018, 02:20 PM   #361
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I did look down because of what I said: you are closing yourself to real encounters while trying to find the same online, where people would mostly be looking for a quick way to get laid.

Car forums are not made for dating or making friends, so the fact that friends and spouses meet at Car forums illustrate exactly what I was trying to say.

But again, I see how these apps serve as ice breakers to chatting with real people and ultimately making friends. It's still sad they have to exist in the first place.

When I was around 12-13 I couldn't even talk to anyone I didn't know (like asking for directions on the street).

Today I have no problem engaging with other people to chat. Not shy anymore (most of the time), still an introvert.
easiest way to overcome approach anxiety is thinking "what can go wrong" - that helped me greatly.
what if's will fly if you dont approach, just like rejection is better than regret because if youre rejected you know the outcome, with regret you fantasize about the things that could've happened.

many people i know from school are great on tinder game but actually suck in face to face conversations and even approaching others. what induced me to overcome that was me realizing (sorry if it sounds terrible but it works) "someone has to be banging those hotties". so why cant/shouldnt it be me? i'd at least be willing to give that a shot even though attraction cant be negotiated etc hope that makes sense.

Quote:
What????
you and me both - i think he's mentioning tara's date??
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      09-12-2018, 02:23 PM   #362
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post

Which year? Congrats!

My buddy has an E92 M3 which has about 225,000 kms on it and still going strong. But he knows its only a matter of time despite regular maintenance before something really major goes. Problem is, he can't think of any car that he'd like more (that is still practically within his budget).
Thanks! It's a 2011 e93. It was hard to part with my 335i. I literally cried for many days. (Proof is on YouTube )

DM me if you have more questions to keep this thread on topic
Appreciate 1
wrickem2101.00
      09-12-2018, 02:24 PM   #363
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:

easiest way to overcome approach anxiety is thinking "what can go wrong" - that helped me greatly.
what if's will fly if you dont approach, just like rejection is better than regret because if youre rejected you know the outcome, with regret you fantasize about the things that could've happened.

many people i know from school are great on tinder game but actually suck in face to face conversations and even approaching others. what induced me to overcome that was me realizing (sorry if it sounds terrible but it works) "someone has to be banging those hotties". so why cant/shouldnt it be me? i'd at least be willing to give that a shot even though attraction cant be negotiated etc hope that makes sense.

Quote:
What????
you and me both - i think he's mentioning tara's date??
That's the right mentality.
As you grow older you start getting more confident (still insecure a lot of times obviously, about many many things), and start thinking less of "embarrassments" or rejection.

I think he's talking about Tara's example, but I'm baffled by the "men have to bring their A game but women can get away with it". No, they can't.
Appreciate 1
      09-12-2018, 02:28 PM   #364
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
That's the right mentality.
As you grow older you start getting more confident (still insecure a lot of times obviously, about many many things), and start thinking less of "embarrassments" or rejection.

I think he's talking about Tara's example, but I'm baffled by the "men have to bring their A game but women can get away with it". No, they can't.
oh yeah there is still a lot of things to work out but for the most part its fine. "every good has a buyer" is a (translated) phrase in turkish that means you'll eventually find someone who likes you for you. i'm a very hairy guy and a girl friend thinks that its disgusting (hence why we're friends) but some love me being "fuzzy" lol

and there's this: on a campus with 45k people chances are you'll never even run into that person after a night out, let alone being from an actual city.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2018, 02:38 PM   #365
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
eh maybe it is sad, but it's also a great way to shine - practice makes perfect even though i'm yet to reach perfection, im so better off now compared to my freshman in college...

enjoy the decline in masculinity even in my generation, use that to your advantage and bam - many girls "want" a nice guy who'd be a great husband/father etc but they "enjoy" the dangerous types and at least for the time being im taking advantage of that as much as i can hahah
Nope, most of em still want to chase bad boys or the guy with the 6 pack or whatever. I'm thin, but no 6 pack. Oh well!

A surefire red flag is any woman with something like "Are there any nice guys left?" on her profile. RUN...unless she's hot then just hit it & quit it.
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      09-12-2018, 02:40 PM   #366
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Right on. I love meeting the women that use old pics before they put on 50+ lbs like I won't notice. Bitch, pretend my cock is some Italian sausage & suck it for wasting my time These same idiots preach honesty in their profile. GTFO
Appreciate 3
      09-12-2018, 02:45 PM   #367
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Nope, most of em still want to chase bad boys or the guy with the 6 pack or whatever. I'm thin, but no 6 pack. Oh well!

A surefire red flag is any woman with something like "Are there any nice guys left?" on her profile. RUN...unless she's hot then just hit it & quit it.
that's exactly what i meant lol
besides - having a decent body definitely does help for attraction, but what kind of a person you are also helps out greatly. i do my shit on my own terms, and i do many things on campus to keep me occupied too. some girls get the "bad boy" vibe from me (not too hard to tell from their actions) and some treat me as a "nice guy" this kinda is because of the type of person i am but yeah
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-12-2018, 02:50 PM   #368
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

Quote:
Quote:
I'm taking all this in too because I rarely use dating apps and have the absolute worst luck on them when I do use them.

I have much better luck face to face, especially since I'm into non-Americans and foreigners. Met some kat at wrk two weeks ago with the wife and kids in the car and I instantly saw that he was attracted to me so I used it to my advantage giving the signs that I was "down" and speaking to him in his language. Couple days later he's at my house beating up the cooch and keeps calling back and texting asking for more, in fact just got a text while typing this. Do I feel bad for having someone that's married with children? Possibly but most likely not. When I'm done with him I can send him home to her and not be bothered with any of it...and only hit him up when I need to be broke off. Not the best sex but some is always better than none.

Point is this type of interaction would NVR happen on a dating app so that's why I'm reluctant to use them and need to be convinced that hookups happen but even more so that actual love connections happen.

I'm seeing this, but how do you go from "hi" to "you're hot, wanna fuk?" on an app without the same chemistry that you would have in a face to face meeting? I've done it a few times but sending the message was ULTRA awkward and took days to get the courage to send it whereas in person there's eye contact, body language, even just a head nod sometimes for me and it's ON!

I turn borderline ferocious when that chemistry is there like any normal person would lol, but online it just doesn't feel as raw and animalistic: .

Maybe I'm doing it wrong which is why I seeing how you fellas do it to get some tips and pointers.
King Rudi13152.00
      09-12-2018, 02:51 PM   #369
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post

17 pages......main focus of the story in my opinion is that Mini-Golf is a great aphrodisiac. Those who hate on Mini-Golf most likely sit at home trying to figure out how to pick up girls......and contemplate date rape.

BTW, thanks Tara for participating in our......well, I'm not sure how one would define this thread. One part comical stories, 3 parts online dating advice with a pinch of penthouse forum material, sprinkled in curiosity and topped with testosterone.

Last edited by King Rudi; 09-12-2018 at 03:01 PM..
Appreciate 4
Joekerr7926.00
________4157.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      09-12-2018, 02:57 PM   #370
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Shit. Nothing better than being direct I suppose. Go her!.....and you.
Yep, just quoted myself. First time I've ever done this I feel kinda dirty doing it.

After thinking about this, there is something not quite right here. The only time a woman can't get laid if she is trying is when there is something legitimately wrong with her. Even bigger girls, crazy girls and girls with other issues can get what they want when they want.

I'm thinking.......RED FLAG!

Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      09-12-2018, 03:03 PM   #371
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm seeing this, but how do you go from "hi" to "you're hot, wanna fuk?" on an app without the same chemistry that you would have in a face to face meeting? I've done it a few times but sending the message was ULTRA awkward and took days to get the courage to send it whereas in person there's eye contact, body language, even just a head nod sometimes for me and it's ON!

I turn borderline ferocious when that chemistry is there like any normal person would lol, but online it just doesn't feel as raw and animalistic: .

Maybe I'm doing it wrong which is why I seeing how you fellas do it to get some tips and pointers.
Your "wanna fuck" example reminded me of a story I'll post later.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2018, 03:07 PM   #372
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Your "wanna fuck" example reminded me of a story I'll post later.
It works
      09-12-2018, 03:15 PM   #373
________
________
Rep

When I was much younger, I used to use ICQ (uh-oh) to look for girls around my city and around my age through the search feature...

My line was "wanna fuck?" And that was it.
I would get a laugh as response, many "fuck offs", "are you serious", etc. All expected.

One day, one girl replied back saying "sure".
I wasn't sure if she was serious, or a guy, or what have you... I kept it short... she lived a few kms away from me, and gave me her address.

I walked to the pharmacy, got a pack of condoms, took the bus and arrived to this apartment complex. She buzzes me in...

At first glance she is not my type. Chubby... looks older too (maybe 20-21).

We sit on the couch side by side, very awkwardly... tried to strike some sort of conversation, I wouldn't recall a word of it.
Maybe 5 minutes into that conversation, or what felt like 2 hours, I think I decide to show her the condoms I had bought.

I think we start kissing... then undressing...

I remember we did a little missionary, but then it was doggy style most of the way to the "end"...

I think it had turned out I wasn't much turned on anymore, and I basically called it quits. She looks over her shoulder and asks where my condom is.
I think she got mad because she thought I had removed it on purpose (as if... I'm naive but not stupid, to fuck a girl I had hit on with "wanna fuck" without a condom).

We look.
We look.
We look.

Nothing...

At this point, very sincerely and youngish, I say: "I think it's in there" - pointing to her vagina.

She is still mad. I ask if she needs help, to which she replies: "I'll get it myself later. It's time for you to go"

I get dressed and leave.

Not sure if this is "the most embarrassing moment" thread type story or if it fits here...
Appreciate 4
      09-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #374
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
When I was much younger, I used to use ICQ (uh-oh) to look for girls around my city and around my age through the search feature...

My line was "wanna fuck?" And that was it.
I would get a laugh as response, many "fuck offs", "are you serious", etc. All expected.

One day, one girl replied back saying "sure".
I wasn't sure if she was serious, or a guy, or what have you... I kept it short... she lived a few kms away from me, and gave me her address.

I walked to the pharmacy, got a pack of condoms, took the bus and arrived to this apartment complex. She buzzes me in...

At first glance she is not my type. Chubby... looks older too (maybe 20-21).

We sit on the couch side by side, very awkwardly... tried to strike some sort of conversation, I wouldn't recall a word of it.
Maybe 5 minutes into that conversation, or what felt like 2 hours, I think I decide to show her the condoms I had bought.

I think we start kissing... then undressing...

I remember we did a little missionary, but then it was doggy style most of the way to the "end"...

I think it had turned out I wasn't much turned on anymore, and I basically called it quits. She looks over her shoulder and asks where my condom is.
I think she got mad because she thought I had removed it on purpose (as if... I'm naive but not stupid, to fuck a girl I had hit on with "wanna fuck" without a condom).

We look.
We look.
We look.

Nothing...

At this point, very sincerely and youngish, I say: "I think it's in there" - pointing to her vagina.

She is still mad. I ask if she needs help, to which she replies: "I'll get it myself later. It's time for you to go"

I get dressed and leave.

Not sure if this is "the most embarrassing moment" thread type story or if it fits here...
Love these types of stories!!! I've had this happen to me as well. Completely freaked ole girl out and not to mention it just looks weird when it happens.

+1 for having no shame and discussing this here! Well done young lad!
Appreciate 1
________4157.00