BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Bmw f20 2012 halogen headlight. Right failure

05-12-2020, 10:53 AM   #1
Regressor
Norway
Rep
Drives: F20 & E83

Bmw f20 2012 halogen headlight. Right failure

Hi there, i have encounter a strange problem with the halogen headlights. I have a lhd car. The right (passenger side) headlight suddently drops out, all bulbs go black. Get error message in the dash for every single bulb in the headight. Can turn off the car and restart it, the headlight auto adjust motor will go up and down but no lights in the right headlight. No errors stored in ecu. Took out all bulbs and checked them and all is working. When starting car after that they all work again and no error in dash. Same thing happened again after 2 days with over 200km driven. Took out 1 h7 bulb and put it in again and all lights are working again.. anyone encountered this strange problem?
Appreciate 0