BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > This Chick At The Gym...

10-12-2010, 11:14 PM   #199
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

one of the worst fucking days today. starts with school. originally my midterms were nicely spread apart but today i found out my statistics, accounting, and wealth & poverty midterm got moved on the same day from the original statistics & wealth & poverty on one day and accounting on another day.

after school i get a text from chelsea asking if im going to the gym today. i was stressed out and i decided to go. i find great relaxation in the sauna and steam room after workout & run.

so i get to the gym and i see another employee hitting on her while she on the elliptical. and this wasn't the other guy talking about chinese food and how he wanted to take her which she had no interest in (wanted the f off on her forehead). but with this guy, they were really hitting it off. you can just see it in their body language, eye contact, etc.

so at this point im like nice how can my day get any fucking worse. at that time i didn't even want to bother with that non sense. so i continue my workout and when i walked pass her to go to the weight area i just gave her a quick hi and continued on.

after that there was great tension between her and i at the gym. i was ignoring her the entire time and she had the confused face going on.we bumped into eachother a few times of course and each time i just gave her a quick hey and went on to my business.

when im running, i can see her on the corner of my eye near the water fountain just staring. even then when she by the fountain guess who comes back to talk to her, the employee. another thing i overhead when she was doing the machine where you sit down and squeeze your legs together (forgot name) some guy in his 50s great shape doing curls next to her & asks where she got her gym outfit and that she looked good in it,etc and im thinking damn, everyone hitting on her .

luckily for me, some guys i play raquetball with came in so i was able to get a few games in. by the time i was done she left the gym. i went into the sauna and steam for awhile came home and made me a Dol Sot Bi Bim Bop w/ meso and took a shower after. now im here venting.

maybe im overthinking this due to the stress from school but it was just a fucking shitty day today. i realized that if i were to continue dating chelsea i would have serious trust issues...

one of the worst fucking days ...

Last edited by hl0m4n; 10-13-2010 at 04:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #200
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

she successfully just did what I told you to do, make you jealous. and now she is going to think you have trust issues, and could possibly stop calling
      10-12-2010, 11:24 PM   #201
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Oh boy. You just go all fucked up. You let her inside your head. You took your problems out on her. You have trust issues with a girl you've gone out with a couple times. You ignored her like a little kid. You continued to ignore her. Dude.......

One thing I learned a long time ago, you cant control what other people do. If some guys hitting on your girl, so be it. If shes interested in you, she may just ignore it. She may find him attractive and flirt, but it still doesn't mean shit. If an attractive girl talks to you, you're not going to tell her to fuck off either.

Not to mention you're not dating. You just got extremely jealous over nothing. You are lucky though, sort of. That confused look on her face wasn't the "oh, did I do something wrong?" look, it was the what the fuck is your problem look.

You basically dug your own hole.

You need to call her and apologize. Dont mention being jealous. Tell her you had a horrible day and you're sorry for acting like a child and taking it out on her. Offer to take her out to dinner to make it up, and pray.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:30 PM   #202
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Way to fuck it up
      10-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #203
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Go watch "shes out of my league" and learn a valuable lesson.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #204
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Who invited the good news bear? Someone get this bitch some honey
      10-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #205
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: Lion

Garage List
2006 M5  [10.00]
Geeez what were you thinking?
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #206
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Or everything went according to plan and she wants your ppstick in and around her mouth even more now.

All those guys giving her attention, she's probably used to that. Yet you just ignored her a bit, like she doesn't mean much to you...I bet she'll come running to prove herself.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #207
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

if you fucked this up before we even got a picture of this girl, know that you will be banned from this forum for all eternity
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:44 PM   #208
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
The man needs an audio book, or visual aides

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Or everything went according to plan and she wants your ppstick in and around her mouth even more now.

All those guys giving her attention, she's probably used to that. Yet you just ignored her a bit, like she doesn't mean much to you...I bet she'll come running to prove herself.
Theres the "you cant touch this cock" ignoring and theres the "my cock has just turtled upon it self and retracted into my pelvis because I'm jealous, slightly irritated, and intimidated so I'm unsure of what to do" ignoring. Girls can smell that shit out.

She may think she did something wrong at first and ponder it for a while but will ultimately think you're a douche unless you intervene with a lousy excuse and an apology.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:45 PM   #209
Htown09
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92

your an assholoio. Dude it's superobvious this chick wants some cock and you are acting like a little pansy. Do I need to say more.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #210
Htown09
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92

worst thing is she wants YOUR cock; do you not compute.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:48 PM   #211
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep

Quote:
Theres the "you cant touch this cock" ignoring and theres the "my cock has just turtled upon it self and retracted into my pelvis because I'm jealous, slightly irritated, and intimidated so I'm unsure of what to do" ignoring. Girls can smell that shit out.

She may think she did something wrong at first and ponder it for a while but will ultimately think you're a douche unless you intervene with a lousy excuse and an apology.
True enough...hope for the best OP
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2010, 12:08 AM   #212
EmmettBrown
Banned
Rep
Drives: cars

i guess im supposed to add my contribution

oh man thats it, oh you screwed it up, oh man you're a pussy, oh man (insert 50th you screwed up post rofl)
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2010, 12:27 AM   #213
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

To get her back now you should 100% take Klipseracer's advice and make it seem like you have 10 other hot girls on your line. Yeah, I can see her just crawling back. Definite winner there.

But back to reality, this isn't anything too major. Your midterms changed dates and you didn't have enough time to study, life fucks around with us like that. You had a bad day. It happens. So what if you didn't talk to the girl today, you were having that bad day, remember? I doubt she'll ignore you, not after being so interested for over a month. If she's a keeper she'll be open to finding out what happened to you today. If not, she's for the birds.

Win-Win situation in my opinion.
      10-13-2010, 12:34 AM   #214
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

pretty much game over. total case of oneitis.

all you carefags that told him to be mr sensitive ponytail, gg.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2010, 12:38 AM   #215
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
good movie .

Quote:
yo jay, i saw your other post on your mid terms, grats man, you got them done fast. im so fucked right now. monday i got taxation and finance and tues i got accounting, wealth and poverty, and statistics.

i can't afford to fail any more classes or imma have to take another semester after this one to graduate because i fucked up freshman year more pressure to me.

for better news the guy i played raquetball with had some fucking weird ass shot. he was able to always shoot the ball in the corner and once it hits, it would bounce off one of the side walls of the corner. very tricky mother fucker. yet had amazing ball positioning skills. i tried to hog the middle to my advantage but damn this fucker had the money shot.

as for chelsea, shit i donno i just had one fucking bad day. wasn't in the brightest of moods to go in with anyway but i like the sauna and steam room so i went anyway. looks i created more problems for me but am i gonna lose any sleep over her, no. still just a chick...

maybe i should stick with hit it and quit it. i am going back to thailand again for a month in januaray. hopefully i dont come back again at 190lbs. after comming back i dropped to 155lbs and now im at 170lbs after the workouts and protein shakes.

we'll see what happens but im just so drained and fucked up today...

Last edited by hl0m4n; 10-13-2010 at 01:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2010, 12:45 AM   #216
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Thanks

No worries. either way, apologize tomorrow.

We don't have midterms really, its more just non-stop testing. Somewhere between 2-4 tests a week and a wed-friday and mon-friday finals week for 8 different classes.

We should play some racket ball when I'm back in town one day. Love it and never get enough time to play any more.

Anyway, dont worry about finals. Quit the gym for a few days. Sit home and study. Study. Study. Study. All day, every day. In your room, alone, with no computer or cell phone. Thats how you get shit done. I've been sitting here for 5 hours already...
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2010, 01:28 AM   #217
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
good movie .

yo jay, i saw your other post on your mid terms, grats man, you got them done fast. im so fucked right now. monday i got taxation and finance and tues i got accounting, wealth and poverty, and statistics.

i can't afford to fail any more classes or imma have to take another semester after this one to graduate because i fucked up freshman year more pressure to me.

for better news the guy i played raquetball with had some fucking weird ass shot. he was able to always shoot the ball in the corner and once it hits, it would bounce off one of the side walls of the corner. very tricky mother fucker. yet had amazing ball positioning skills. i tried to hog the middle to my advantage but damn this fucker had the money shot.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2010, 02:12 AM   #218
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Give her a call tomorrow and apologize for being distant, tell her you had a really stressful day with your tests and were just blowing off some steam at the gym and didn't mean to be rude. Tell her you'd like to make it up to her and take her to do something fun. Should help to clear things up.
      10-13-2010, 03:32 AM   #219
boymonkey
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: slow

Duuuude, you had both feet in the door, and you were worried about guys who were trying to get one foot in? This is what should have happened tonight. You tell her about how stressed you were, and she gives you a massage to help you relax. Forget racquet ball. And bibimbap tastes better after sex.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2010, 05:26 AM   #220
fatjoez
student
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
LOLOLOLOL

@Romeo aka Chelseas new boyfried
kid you need some personal power

When you having a bad day, don't take it out on others,maintain your composure.

A quick TXT can resolve it,
"heya, sorry if I seemed off today, exam pressures gettin to me. i miss you so much baby omg i love you i wanna marry you have like 19 kids wit u eat fried noodles all day long"

lol
Appreciate 0