BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

10-19-2021, 06:32 AM   #11617
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Thats a nice one. I have an 848 Corse as my track bike now. I looked at a couple of 959s (I always wanted a "middleweight") when I was finding something to retire my MV Agusta from track duty (its now a living room bike, something any girl has to accept as well) but kind of skipped over it as the single-sided swingarm bikes are just so much prettier to me AND doing wheel work is much easier. Plus its a shared chassis with the 1098/1198 so the parts bin is deeper.
Yeah I do wish the 899/959 was a single-sided swingarm, but oh well. I wonder if the swingarms are the same width and can be swapped. I'll have to check. I haven't had the chance to try a rear change on a single-sided, but I've done so many R6 and R1 rear changes now that I don't think much of it anymore.

We have a couple Duc trackday'rs and racers here that I need to get talking with when I get home. I know all the BMW guys, but now I'm not only switching brands but also chassis designs and engine configuration so it's going to be a whole new learning curve.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24829.00
      10-19-2021, 06:38 AM   #11618
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Guys have done it, everything links up but IIRC you alter the geometry enough its not going to be properly setup for cornering.

A rear change (on SSSA) is quicker than changing a car tire since its just one clip and one big ass nut. It actually came in handy on Sunday as after lunch I was spinning up the rear exiting the corner and had to throw on a new Q4 stat. Dont even miss a session (and that actually included having it mounted/balanced, if I had a spare wheel I could have gone back out same session). Brake and everything stays on the swingarm and no touching the chain so dont even have to worry about getting dirty.

One thing that is fun about a twin is the torque. I came from a 4 banger to this and its a completely different style. You dont have to constantly row to keep the revs all the way up, its vary rare I have to shift while still exiting the corner, normally I can let the revs drop a bit and ride the torque until Im upright. The bike isnt as stable at the apex as the 4 but on corner exit you get drive earlier. Also you'll want a slipper, it engine brakes like a beast.

Edit: Also with a fully Termi system the exhaust sounds like machine gun fire. The MVs intake sounded better than its exhaust but this is all exhaust.

Last edited by ryan stewart; 10-19-2021 at 06:51 AM..
Appreciate 1
///d1807.00
      10-19-2021, 07:23 AM   #11619
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Well this escalated fast ..... so how's the dating life, everyone?
Can't complain, how about you?
Are you gonna go to disappear like last time for few years until your relation is (hopefully not) rescheduled to other flight plans?

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 10:01 AM   #11620
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Guys have done it, everything links up but IIRC you alter the geometry enough its not going to be properly setup for cornering.

A rear change (on SSSA) is quicker than changing a car tire since its just one clip and one big ass nut. It actually came in handy on Sunday as after lunch I was spinning up the rear exiting the corner and had to throw on a new Q4 stat. Dont even miss a session (and that actually included having it mounted/balanced, if I had a spare wheel I could have gone back out same session). Brake and everything stays on the swingarm and no touching the chain so dont even have to worry about getting dirty.

One thing that is fun about a twin is the torque. I came from a 4 banger to this and its a completely different style. You dont have to constantly row to keep the revs all the way up, its vary rare I have to shift while still exiting the corner, normally I can let the revs drop a bit and ride the torque until Im upright. The bike isnt as stable at the apex as the 4 but on corner exit you get drive earlier. Also you'll want a slipper, it engine brakes like a beast.

Edit: Also with a fully Termi system the exhaust sounds like machine gun fire. The MVs intake sounded better than its exhaust but this is all exhaust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Nice choice! The 959 Panigale is a great bike, BUT….

…consider the insurance. In late 2018 I began negotiating with various Ducati dealerships for the replacement for my Ducati 848 track bike. It came down the 2018 Panigale V4 and the 2018 Ducati 959 Panigale. While the 959 was substantially cheaper, the insurance was substantially higher. So much higher, in fact, that the $359 monthly payment on the V4 coupled with the $75 a month State Farm insurance payment was less than what it would've been for the combine 959 payment/insurance by a whopping $180. I got my V4 for $22,500 OTD; the 959 would've been $15,500 OTD.

If you're paying cash and getting a good deal, go for the 959, but if your riding experience is sufficient enough to handle the V4…….get the V4.
Yeah I'm no stranger to higher premiums, I have expensive taste in bikes. Both of my S1000RR's were substantially higher than just about any other liter bike at that time. I was going to email my agent today and see what its going to run. If it's comparable to the S1k then its a done deal.

I was originally looking for a 899 Panigale. I test rode one in 2015 and fell in love with how it felt and handled. Not a fast bike, but honestly I don't need a fast bike anymore. Then my buddy mentioned he has this 959 he was looking to sell, and for less than I can find the 899.

I sold my last S1k because it was just too much bike to enjoy on the street. It was a good balance between track and street rideability, but after taking it on track I lost all excitement on the street with it, and it really didn't start to sing until you got higher in the RPMs. Plus, after wrecking the race bike at 150ish and somehow walking away, that high speed thrill has kind of left. I have grown to love technical tracks and twisties vs fast high speed runs and corners, so I'm hoping with the low end power of the Duc that I'll enjoy street riding once again.
Nice! I love Ducs as track bikes. Now I'm feeling all nostalgic about my prior 848. I purchased it new in 2010, tore it down completely and rebuilt it with the help of parts/tuning sourced from Dan Kyle, Motowheels, Rizoma, etc. Kyle did the fork internals on both my current V4 and my prior 848 (…pre-Ohlins front forks and rear TTX).

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 03-14-2022 at 02:23 PM..
Appreciate 4
M5Rick58907.50
///d1807.00
3002 tii2272.00
      10-19-2021, 10:12 AM   #11621
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Regardless, your interactions in this post and how you seemed to brag about your gf situation didn't exactly paint a good picture and it's going to determine how the rest of us view you. If you are indeed the person you claim, then good for you.
No, I just sit around all day making shit up. If I had a good enough imagination to make shit like this up, I’d be a writing movies.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 10:16 AM   #11622
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I'd also like to mention that true gentleman does not base his endeavors to one particular type. This is much like saying, I'll only drive BMW's. Fit girls are great! But I've bedded plenty of others that were not the pinnacle of personal fitness but blew the fit girls out of the water. In my opinion, a true master cocks-man is well versed and understands diversity. It's never the body, but the personality that you are trying to win over.
I’ve done my share of charity work. And, I’m always willing to help out the needy! If the need arises!

Last edited by Cyn-BMW; 10-19-2021 at 10:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 10:30 AM   #11623
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Nice! I love Ducs as track bikes. Now I'm feeling all nostalgic about my prior 848. I purchased it new in 2010, tore it down completely and rebuilt it with the help of parts/tuning sourced from Dan Kyle, Motowheels, Rizoma, etc. Kyle did the fork internals on both my current V4 and my prior 848 (…pre-Ohlins front forks and rear TTX).
You guys should try one of these!
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan24829.00
      10-19-2021, 10:43 AM   #11624
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
I rode one of these not long ago, a restored '72 350 S2 triple, was the fastest 350 when it first came out way back then and cost £380 when new lol
Attached Images

Last edited by M5Rick; 10-19-2021 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24829.00
///d1807.00
      10-19-2021, 10:44 AM   #11625
ryan stewart
Major
Rep

Quote:
Nice. The Corse comes with the rear (and was sprung for a single rider, unlike the regular/evo) but I want to put the drop-ins for the front this winter and get it retuned. Im also search for a Kyle flat link for the rear so I can adjust the rear for quicker turn-in. That is really my only complaint on this bike now that Ive gotten used to it. I kind of like the grunt now compared to the F4 and the brakes are FIRE. So much power/feel on that 330mm disk and M4s you feel like you can bobble the rear wheel with one finger.

Edit: I have since wised up and put track plastics on it, each one of those panels is $700.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24829.00
      10-19-2021, 10:45 AM   #11626
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
Love the Husqvarna dirt bikes, so I'm sure that thing is great.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      10-19-2021, 10:47 AM   #11627
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Nice. The Corse comes with the rear (and was sprung for a single rider, unlike the regular/evo) but I want to put the drop-ins for the front this winter and get it retuned. Im also search for a Kyle flat link for the rear so I can adjust the rear for quicker turn-in. That is really my only complaint on this bike now that Ive gotten used to it. I kind of like the grunt now compared to the F4 and the brakes are FIRE. So much power/feel on that 330mm disk and M4s you feel like you can bobble the rear wheel with one finger.

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw...-no?authuser=0[/IMG]

Edit: I have since wised up and put track plastics on it, each one of those panels is $700.
Track plastics is where it's at.

P.S. You can either get the DK link or the adjustable link off the 1098/1198 S or R. That's what I did.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 10:48 AM   #11628
ryan stewart
Major
Rep

Quote:
Im waiting for my girl to get better so I can upgrade her from this little Kawasaki to a Husky but the Vitpilen 401. We both like the look and Id probably use it as a runabout. Ill keep my MG Griso as a power cruiser but that could be fun for hooning it around town.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 10:50 AM   #11629
ryan stewart
Major
Rep

Quote:

P.S. You can either get the DK link or the adjustable link off the 1098/1198 S or R. That's what I did.
Oh I have the height adjuster but youre limited in geometry until you get one of these, the flat vs progressive rear link:
https://www.shop.kyleusa.com/Kyle-US...1198S-0106.htm

They and Ducshop made them but no more so you have to be ready to snatch when one comes up on the forums.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 10:54 AM   #11630
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Oh I have the height adjuster but youre limited in geometry until you get one of these, the flat vs progressive rear link:
https://www.shop.kyleusa.com/Kyle-US...1198S-0106.htm

They and Ducshop made them but no more so you have to be ready to snatch when one comes up on the forums.
Ah yes! I remember those. Really nice pieces of kit.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 11:09 AM   #11631
SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Quote:
Wait... weren't you the one who came into this thread saying "no dating, only porking" , that at 22 you should boning as many girls as possible, told us about sleeping with a married woman from the gym while her husband had a job out of state, and was bragging about being 55 was banging his 19yr old gf in his pool while his 23yr old gf was upstairs, and his 28 yr old gf was out shopping for bikinis?

Oh yup, that was you.

I mean, everything you've said in here is the stereotypical douchebag broseph I don't believe for one damn minute that you don't lie to girls, or anyone for that matter. And you're 55! Clearly you haven't grown up since 22 "boning as many girls as possible".
Yeah, that’s me and I’m 56 now. You don’t even know me or how I got to live this way. Yet you’ve attacked my morals, my integrity and my credibility. Please tell me what I’ve done to be called a “ stereotypical douchebag”? And, please tell me why you think I have to lie, to live my life the way I do? Why, because a lot of men would love to live like I do? Why, because the way I live is unconventional? Why, because you decided to get married and are either unhappy or divorced? I consider myself to be a very moral person. I don’t lie, I don’t cheat, I don’t break laws, I’ve always competed very intensely, but with integrity. For fucks sake, I’ve never taken drugs or even smoked weed, ever. And, I don’t allow illegal drugs on my property. I’ve given more to charity each year than the average person makes. I try to live by letting people around me make mistakes and learning from their mistakes. Why did I never get married? Because, my best friend did and it was a shit show. Why would I want to do that? And again, I’ll say this till I’m blue in the face: I don’t need to lie to anyone to get laid. I’m far from perfect. I have my issues, like we all do. But, I don’t have to do those things to live my life. As far as my girlfriends go, they know about everything. It’s kinda hard for them not to when we are all in the same room together having sex. Sometimes I’m with one of them. Sometimes I’m with two of them. Because they are Bi, sometimes they are off with each other, having a good time. When they are out of the house, they are allowed to do whatever they want. Do they do things out of the house? I don’t know and I don’t care and I don’t ask. They know and are ok with me doing whatever I want, in or out of the house. If I meet someone out of the house, I always tell them my situation. Sometimes they come back to the house with me. Sometimes, I have some fun just with them and most of the times they aren’t interested because of the situation. Sometimes my girlfriends meet a girl and bring them to the house. This weekend was a good example of that. I took two of my girlfriends to a Geoff Tate concert at The Canyon Club. One of them met a very cute, 1980’s looking metal girl and asked me if she could bring her home. I said yes, she came home with us, spent the night and everyone had a really good time. In the morning, she left.

Let me explain to you how I got to live this way, and maybe you’ll understand. I didn’t set out to live this way. I never even thought about living this way. It just kind of happened. I’ve never put a lot of these things I’ve talked about down on paper/iPad. So this is a good way for me to document these things.

One day my colleagues and I were on the border between Israel and Jordon. There were some armed rebels off in the distance that we were keeping an eye on. We were there with some Israeli Defence Force soldiers. One of them, a very beautiful women with dark hair, olive skin and blue piercing eyes came up to me. She said, “are you XYZ?” I was a little creeped out by it and it really put me on edge. But, her eyes seemed familiar to me. I said, “yes, that’s me. How do you know me?”, in a defensive tone. She said, “you raced motocross with my cousin in Italy”. I said, OMG are you XYZ?” She, “that’s me. I said, “the last time I saw you, I picked you up and set you on my motorcycle. You turned out to be beautiful, just like your mom”. She said, “you’re still as handsome as ever”. I could feel my face heat up with blushness. We talked a little more. There was rifle on its stand on the ground a few feet away. I looked at it. I had a puzzled look on my face. She said, “what’s wrong?” I said, “is that a belt fed Russian PKM?” She said, “yes, it’s mine.” and, she told me what she was shooting through it, which I didn’t understand. She asked me what I was using and I told her, that’s my .50 cal BMG was in the case over there. She asked me if I ever had to use it. I told her that I’ve had to use it three times. She said, “oh God”. About that time I heard some radio chatter. She said that they had to go, but should be back in a couple hours. She ran over to one of their vehicles and came back with a piece of paper with her phone number and email address on it. She said that if she didn’t come back, to keep in touch with her. It happened that we had to leave to about 20 miles away. So, I didn’t get back to see her again. But, I emailed her and we emailed each other, almost every day. I mean this is one dad ass women. In the Defence Force, she was an expert tracker, sharp shooter and she’s a very competent expert at Krav Maga. Which is a very brutal form of martial arts used by the Israeli Defence Force. And, she’s a world class competitor in her chosen field of competition. I won’t get into what that is. To much info and someone might know who she is. But again, one extremely fit and beautiful bad ass women. I was in love. But, I made up my mind a long time ago that marriage wasn’t for me. So again we kept in touch daily. She eventually did her time in the service and began getting really serious about her competition. But, she was having a hard time working full time, training full time and being able to travel where she needed to go to compete. Which took a lot of time from work. Which she really couldn’t do. So, I told her that she could come to America and stay with me. I told her that I would take care of everything so she could concentrate on her training and competitions. I also made it very clear to her that, I’m not going to get married. And, I also made it clear to her that I didn’t know what we were going to be. I was pretty happy being single and hitting whatever came along. And, when I have sex with someone, I always make it clear, that I’m not looking for a long term relationship. That, what happens is just fun. Why do I do that? Because I was with a woman a few times and she didn’t tell me she was married, until he came at me and I was forced to punch him in the face. And being a firefighter, he lost his job over it. I’m not into deceiving anyone or ruining anyone’s life. So, back to, we’ll call her Jane. Jane came to America to live with me. We eventually became boyfriend/girlfriend. She won a world championship, one of many. I already knew she was bi. I had suspected that she had a relationship with another girl. I didn’t ask, I didn’t really care. One night she asked if XYZ could come over to the house. She’s a girl that she competes with. Another very beautiful, fit woman. She came over, we all had a good time and over the weeks she just kind of moved in. We didn’t ask her to, she didn’t ask to. It just happened. Something was said one night, and I said, “well this is your home now, so don’t worry about it.” And she thanked me and gave me a hug. The young one, she’s someone that we both met. She had a bad family, she needed a home and we asked her to stay. She’s a little stand offish. Sometimes she likes to have fun. Most of the time, not. She was never asked to participate. She just does when the mood strikes her. She goes to college, she works full time. There’s never any pressure on her to do anything. She can come and go as she pleases. And, she can stay as long as she doesn’t cause any problems. She’s very respectful and polite and she never causes any problems. I suspect that she’ll move on when the time is right. And, we’ll all support her in that decision. Oh, and that other married woman you mentioned, the print model. She was married, but very separated. I didn’t see a problem with that.

So, that’s how my current life came to be. So, I’ll ask you again. Why do you think I’m a, “stereotypical douchebag”. And, why do you think I have to lie, to live the way I live? Because, you couldn’t be further from the truth.
Hi, I'm Teddy Ruxpin…….😉
Appreciate 5
King Rudi13152.00
Sedan_Clan24829.00
upstatedoc7555.50
MKSixer34171.50
      10-19-2021, 12:21 PM   #11632
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Wait... weren't you the one who came into this thread saying "no dating, only porking" , that at 22 you should boning as many girls as possible, told us about sleeping with a married woman from the gym while her husband had a job out of state, and was bragging about being 55 was banging his 19yr old gf in his pool while his 23yr old gf was upstairs, and his 28 yr old gf was out shopping for bikinis?

Oh yup, that was you.

I mean, everything you've said in here is the stereotypical douchebag broseph I don't believe for one damn minute that you don't lie to girls, or anyone for that matter. And you're 55! Clearly you haven't grown up since 22 "boning as many girls as possible".
Yeah, that's me and I'm 56 now. You don't even know me or how I got to live this way. Yet you've attacked my morals, my integrity and my credibility. Please tell me what I've done to be called a " stereotypical douchebag"? And, please tell me why you think I have to lie, to live my life the way I do? Why, because a lot of men would love to live like I do? Why, because the way I live is unconventional? Why, because you decided to get married and are either unhappy or divorced? I consider myself to be a very moral person. I don't lie, I don't cheat, I don't break laws, I've always competed very intensely, but with integrity. For fucks sake, I've never taken drugs or even smoked weed, ever. And, I don't allow illegal drugs on my property. I've given more to charity each year than the average person makes. I try to live by letting people around me make mistakes and learning from their mistakes. Why did I never get married? Because, my best friend did and it was a shit show. Why would I want to do that? And again, I'll say this till I'm blue in the face: I don't need to lie to anyone to get laid. I'm far from perfect. I have my issues, like we all do. But, I don't have to do those things to live my life. As far as my girlfriends go, they know about everything. It's kinda hard for them not to when we are all in the same room together having sex. Sometimes I'm with one of them. Sometimes I'm with two of them. Because they are Bi, sometimes they are off with each other, having a good time. When they are out of the house, they are allowed to do whatever they want. Do they do things out of the house? I don't know and I don't care and I don't ask. They know and are ok with me doing whatever I want, in or out of the house. If I meet someone out of the house, I always tell them my situation. Sometimes they come back to the house with me. Sometimes, I have some fun just with them and most of the times they aren't interested because of the situation. Sometimes my girlfriends meet a girl and bring them to the house. This weekend was a good example of that. I took two of my girlfriends to a Geoff Tate concert at The Canyon Club. One of them met a very cute, 1980's looking metal girl and asked me if she could bring her home. I said yes, she came home with us, spent the night and everyone had a really good time. In the morning, she left.

Let me explain to you how I got to live this way, and maybe you'll understand. I didn't set out to live this way. I never even thought about living this way. It just kind of happened. I've never put a lot of these things I've talked about down on paper/iPad. So this is a good way for me to document these things.

One day my colleagues and I were on the border between Israel and Jordon. There were some armed rebels off in the distance that we were keeping an eye on. We were there with some Israeli Defence Force soldiers. One of them, a very beautiful women with dark hair, olive skin and blue piercing eyes came up to me. She said, "are you XYZ?" I was a little creeped out by it and it really put me on edge. But, her eyes seemed familiar to me. I said, "yes, that's me. How do you know me?", in a defensive tone. She said, "you raced motocross with my cousin in Italy". I said, OMG are you XYZ?" She, "that's me. I said, "the last time I saw you, I picked you up and set you on my motorcycle. You turned out to be beautiful, just like your mom". She said, "you're still as handsome as ever". I could feel my face heat up with blushness. We talked a little more. There was rifle on its stand on the ground a few feet away. I looked at it. I had a puzzled look on my face. She said, "what's wrong?" I said, "is that a belt fed Russian PKM?" She said, "yes, it's mine." and, she told me what she was shooting through it, which I didn't understand. She asked me what I was using and I told her, that's my .50 cal BMG was in the case over there. She asked me if I ever had to use it. I told her that I've had to use it three times. She said, "oh God". About that time I heard some radio chatter. She said that they had to go, but should be back in a couple hours. She ran over to one of their vehicles and came back with a piece of paper with her phone number and email address on it. She said that if she didn't come back, to keep in touch with her. It happened that we had to leave to about 20 miles away. So, I didn't get back to see her again. But, I emailed her and we emailed each other, almost every day. I mean this is one dad ass women. In the Defence Force, she was an expert tracker, sharp shooter and she's a very competent expert at Krav Maga. Which is a very brutal form of martial arts used by the Israeli Defence Force. And, she's a world class competitor in her chosen field of competition. I won't get into what that is. To much info and someone might know who she is. But again, one extremely fit and beautiful bad ass women. I was in love. But, I made up my mind a long time ago that marriage wasn't for me. So again we kept in touch daily. She eventually did her time in the service and began getting really serious about her competition. But, she was having a hard time working full time, training full time and being able to travel where she needed to go to compete. Which took a lot of time from work. Which she really couldn't do. So, I told her that she could come to America and stay with me. I told her that I would take care of everything so she could concentrate on her training and competitions. I also made it very clear to her that, I'm not going to get married. And, I also made it clear to her that I didn't know what we were going to be. I was pretty happy being single and hitting whatever came along. And, when I have sex with someone, I always make it clear, that I'm not looking for a long term relationship. That, what happens is just fun. Why do I do that? Because I was with a woman a few times and she didn't tell me she was married, until he came at me and I was forced to punch him in the face. And being a firefighter, he lost his job over it. I'm not into deceiving anyone or ruining anyone's life. So, back to, we'll call her Jane. Jane came to America to live with me. We eventually became boyfriend/girlfriend. She won a world championship, one of many. I already knew she was bi. I had suspected that she had a relationship with another girl. I didn't ask, I didn't really care. One night she asked if XYZ could come over to the house. She's a girl that she competes with. Another very beautiful, fit woman. She came over, we all had a good time and over the weeks she just kind of moved in. We didn't ask her to, she didn't ask to. It just happened. Something was said one night, and I said, "well this is your home now, so don't worry about it." And she thanked me and gave me a hug. The young one, she's someone that we both met. She had a bad family, she needed a home and we asked her to stay. She's a little stand offish. Sometimes she likes to have fun. Most of the time, not. She was never asked to participate. She just does when the mood strikes her. She goes to college, she works full time. There's never any pressure on her to do anything. She can come and go as she pleases. And, she can stay as long as she doesn't cause any problems. She's very respectful and polite and she never causes any problems. I suspect that she'll move on when the time is right. And, we'll all support her in that decision. Oh, and that other married woman you mentioned, the print model. She was married, but very separated. I didn't see a problem with that.

So, that's how my current life came to be. So, I'll ask you again. Why do you think I'm a, "stereotypical douchebag". And, why do you think I have to lie, to live the way I live? Because, you couldn't be further from the truth.
Hi, I'm Teddy Ruxpin…….😉
I can't believe you brought Teddy into this. The fucking audacity!!! Teddy would NEVER.

I don't even think he had the ram or cpu to come up with that long of a bullshit fairy tale either.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 12:32 PM   #11633
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I can't believe you brought Teddy into this. The fucking audacity!!! Teddy would NEVER.

I don't even think he had the ram or cpu to come up with that long of a bullshit fairy tale either.
Just a 120 minute TDK cassette tape is all that's needed......oh, and someone with enough time to read all that. I won't lie, I didn't even skim it; just saw the length of the post and thought, "Nope."
Appreciate 2
shoei7778.00
MKSixer34171.50
      10-19-2021, 12:36 PM   #11634
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Just a 120 minute TDK cassette tape is all that's needed......oh, and someone with enough time to read all that. I won't lie, I didn't even skim it; just saw the length of the post and thought, "Nope."
I made it to one or two paragraphs and quit. Couldn't do it. I am no masochist. Shit was like the screen play for Game of Thrones. Season 8.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      10-19-2021, 12:45 PM   #11635
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
I made it to one or two paragraphs and quit. Couldn't do it. I am no masochist. Shit was like the screen play for Game of Thrones. Season 8.
I'm assuming it had something to do with motorcycles considering the subsequent replies. I'm just glad everyone is getting along again. A single tear runs down my cheek in appreciation, as I type this. So proud.
Appreciate 2
shoei7778.00
MKSixer34171.50
      10-19-2021, 12:46 PM   #11636
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Quote:
Cliff notes for TL;DR

He’s now also a former military elite sniper who encounters Krav Maga experts in mid foreign deserts and they fall in love and this love makes him rich. I’m only left to interpret the reason this deadly deviant didn’t remove his life from this planet is because his sex appeal, likely related to the military issued pants, created greater desire for intercourse than death.

Last edited by fiveohwblow; 10-19-2021 at 01:07 PM..
Appreciate 9
wtwo317882.00
shoei7778.00
Joekerr7926.00
Sedan_Clan24829.00
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00
rebekahb3128.50
Dang3r12503.00
      10-19-2021, 12:46 PM   #11637
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I'm assuming it had something to do with motorcycles considering the subsequent replies. I'm just glad everyone is getting along again. A single tear runs down my cheek in appreciation, as I type this. So proud.
It's shark week for you, isn't it. Only explanation I have right now to even try and defend your last post.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan24829.00
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00
      10-19-2021, 12:59 PM   #11638
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Cliff notes for TL;DR

He’s now also a former military elite sniper who encounters Krav Maga experts in mid foreign deserts and they fall in love and this love makes him rich. I’m only left to interpret the reason this deadly deviant didn’t remove his life from this planet is because his sex appeal, likely related to the military issues pants, created greater desire for intercourse than death.
That's some james bond shit right there.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan24829.00
King Rudi13152.00