BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

12-19-2018, 02:39 PM   #2685
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Wait, who made the sammich again???
sure as hell wasn't me
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2018, 02:41 PM   #2686
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
he just changed his username to _______
Yeah, I don't think so. The option to send PM is no longer there. Also that was his last post.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2018, 03:45 PM   #2687
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
wuddint me and i'm still humming sound of silence but im going back and forth between S&G and Disturbed versions

date with carrie went well last night went out for a drink and a sammich, got some lip time. think we're going out again tomorrow
Details man...

What kind of sammich?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2018, 03:49 PM   #2688
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Wtf with Onesy... he used to be so upbeat happy go lucky. I left here for a bit and when I came back he seemed like a different guy. I wonder what happened.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2018, 06:09 PM   #2689
Banned
United_States
Rep

The only thing I’m left with is that this is about unrequited love and Bimmette...

Second place would be his never getting over Danielle actually being Danyell.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2018, 06:13 PM   #2690
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
i took a few days off and i come back to this, what is going on??
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2018, 06:23 PM   #2691
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
i took a few days off and i come back to this, what is going on??
I blame it on doc...

Then Bimmette

Then doc again with the Danyell slow moving story

Then I think Joe and Judy share equally since nobody can tell them apart, and they even said that themselves.

Lastly, you, although I think he liked you better than everybody else.

So, that’s pretty much the usual suspects. No way it was moi.
Appreciate 3
Joekerr7926.00
King Rudi13152.00
      12-19-2018, 06:29 PM   #2692
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Quote:
wuddint me and i'm still humming sound of silence but im going back and forth between S&G and Disturbed versions

date with carrie went well last night went out for a drink and a sammich, got some lip time. think we're going out again tomorrow
Details man...

What kind of sammich?
Prime rib. It was delicious.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2018, 06:33 PM   #2693
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I don't think so. The option to send PM is no longer there. Also that was his last post.
Do you think I drove him to it with my mediocre dating stories?
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2018, 06:37 PM   #2694
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Prime rib. It was delicious.
Ah, open face I assume...hmmm, are we back on euphemisms?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2018, 06:55 PM   #2695
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
The only thing I'm left with is that this is about unrequited love and Bimmette...

Second place would be his never getting over Danielle actually being Danyell.
Heyyy, don't blame me!!!
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13293.00
      12-19-2018, 10:28 PM   #2696
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Heyyy, don't blame me!!!
Uh, too late...

But he did say he loved you and you said ugh. Kinda hard on a guy, you know...
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 12:02 AM   #2697
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Bad and Good. Photos can be deceiving. A bit like when real estate agents show photos of a room that looks larger than it is. Back in 2007, I got talking to a chick on a food forum. She sent a couple of shots by email and she was easy on the eye... I arrived at our agreed location and I couldn't see her. I thought she had ghosted me. All of a sudden I hear my name. I was like where are you? I felt a tug on my chinos and looked down to my leg. It was her. She was a shade over 2 feet tall. I thought okay you know what it is what is inside that matters let's see how it goes. We hit up the movies but there was no booster seat available so that didn't go ahead. Then we sat on the beach and just talked. That evening she told me she loved me. We had only been speaking a few days and it felt quite intense. She was saying she could marry me and be happy forever... so I had a friend register on the forum the week after and say I had been involved in an accident... of course I felt bad about it. I didn't have the balls to tell her she was too short for my liking and made me look like a kiddy fiddler. Now you would think she was heartbroken? No siree bob. She got talking to another guy off the forum and within a week she had announced her wedding and in two weeks there were wedding photos on it!
Appreciate 3
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13152.00
      12-20-2018, 12:53 AM   #2698
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
Bad and Good. Photos can be deceiving. A bit like when real estate agents show photos of a room that looks larger than it is. Back in 2007, I got talking to a chick on a food forum. She sent a couple of shots by email and she was easy on the eye... I arrived at our agreed location and I couldn't see her. I thought she had ghosted me. All of a sudden I hear my name. I was like where are you? I felt a tug on my chinos and looked down to my leg. It was her. She was a shade over 2 feet tall. I thought okay you know what it is what is inside that matters let's see how it goes. We hit up the movies but there was no booster seat available so that didn't go ahead. Then we sat on the beach and just talked. That evening she told me she loved me. We had only been speaking a few days and it felt quite intense. She was saying she could marry me and be happy forever... so I had a friend register on the forum the week after and say I had been involved in an accident... of course I felt bad about it. I didn't have the balls to tell her she was too short for my liking and made me look like a kiddy fiddler. Now you would think she was heartbroken? No siree bob. She got talking to another guy off the forum and within a week she had announced her wedding and in two weeks there were wedding photos on it!
you dodged a bullet for sure not like it could reach you anyway
Appreciate 3
Soul_Glo13293.00
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13152.00
      12-20-2018, 11:31 AM   #2699
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
Wow.....all I can say is wow. Good story, none the less.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 11:32 AM   #2700
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
I don’t even pretend to know a straight comment from a euphemism...

I find euphemisms everywhere I look... it can be embarrassing when they’re not.
Can you find any in the below? I think we were also discussing metaphors a little while back as well...have at it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Not giving details since I'm not anonymous but...

Went on a date. I drove. Gas light went on. He filled my tank. No, I mean LITERALLY he filled my tank which was sooo nice considering Vancouver has the most expensive gas in North America. Now that's the way into a v8 owner's heart!

Oh - and I assume you are going out with him again then?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 11:40 AM   #2701
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Can you find any in the below? I think we were also discussing metaphors a little while back as well...have at it
Lol... well obviously YOU found at least one. But, yeah, there was that obvious one but she sorta killed it when she brought in the price of gasoline, so I didn’t go there.

I did think it was downright cruel of her to come in here talking about another guy and going on dates and being all a flutter when Onesy’s user name isn’t even cold yet. Poor OnerDriver, RIP.

On the other hand he abandoned us, so she should date whoever she pleases.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 12:14 PM   #2702
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Lol... well obviously YOU found at least one. But, yeah, there was that obvious one but she sorta killed it when she brought in the price of gasoline, so I didn’t go there.

I did think it was downright cruel of her to come in here talking about another guy and going on dates and being all a flutter when Onesy’s user name isn’t even cold yet. Poor OnerDriver, RIP.

On the other hand he abandoned us, so she should date whoever she pleases.
I'm actually a little surprised Onesie didn't just donate his user name and password to a certain someone instead of leaving for good. Wouldn't that have been interesting. I mean, he already went bipolar with the appreciates and then lack thereof, so it would have been the perfect cover for NE.
Appreciate 2
      12-20-2018, 04:11 PM   #2703
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I'm actually a little surprised Onesie didn't just donate his user name and password to a certain someone instead of leaving for good. Wouldn't that have been interesting. I mean, he already went bipolar with the appreciates and then lack thereof, so it would have been the perfect cover for NE.
either the forum has a ip-ban list where they can see every new person logging in from the same "address" or someone has been ratting our friend out every single time, which requires another level of dislike towards him imo at least 2-3 times NE comes, posts, sends out +reps, posts get deleted, he gets banned AND THEN i realize what went down...

if someone is this butthurt about his posts that's sad because they clearly dont get the concept of forums
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      12-20-2018, 08:27 PM   #2704
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

I mean, just get a vpn
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2018, 12:31 PM   #2705
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
either the forum has a ip-ban list where they can see every new person logging in from the same "address" or someone has been ratting our friend out every single time, which requires another level of dislike towards him imo at least 2-3 times NE comes, posts, sends out +reps, posts get deleted, he gets banned AND THEN i realize what went down...

if someone is this butthurt about his posts that's sad because they clearly dont get the concept of forums
I'm so confused. Onesy is Never Enough? Why did he delete his account?
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2018, 12:55 PM   #2706
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I'm so confused. Onesy is Never Enough? Why did he delete his account?
no no, unless either has BPD i highly doubt they were the both person.

i dont know why he deleted his account, I dont have any means of reaching out to either outside of the forum. someone who can't cope with being called out on a forum behind an username and a profile picture got NE banned pretty much, and if I had to take a wild guess Onesy was like "screw this im out"

lowkey - the mods are screening this thread for some reason lol i got a PM from someone (don't worry im not in trouble, i think) but let's change the topic?
Appreciate 0