BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

10-17-2021, 03:24 PM   #11573
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Guess I'll be the only one in this thread to raise their hand and say I am into chubby girls and BBWs. I'm in very good shape so that extra cushion comes in handy. Plus the cuddles are like the comfort plus mode on a rolls-royce.
For me it's the attitude, not the size. Lazy fat person; hard pass. Larger lady who actually has the drive to get up and do stuff; sure. All other things being equal I'd choose a bit big over a bit thin, but beggars can't be choosers.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2021, 10:49 PM   #11574
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

I’m into fitness women, with nice racks. There’s nothing like a woman in good shape.
Appreciate 1
      10-18-2021, 01:49 AM   #11575
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
I haven’t said anything wrong. Anyone who is so pathetic, to lie in order to get laid is a creepy douche bag! Don’t blame me if some of you guys fit the bill. I have a family member who’s life was almost ruined by one of these creepy douche bags. He ended up getting a good beating, which he deserved!
Wait... weren't you the one who came into this thread saying "no dating, only porking" , that at 22 you should boning as many girls as possible, told us about sleeping with a married woman from the gym while her husband had a job out of state, and was bragging about being 55 was banging his 19yr old gf in his pool while his 23yr old gf was upstairs, and his 28 yr old gf was out shopping for bikinis?

Oh yup, that was you.

Quote:
What am I doing? See that pool right there? I’m 55 years old, and I just finished banging my 19 year old girl friend in the shallow end, while my new puppy watches. That’s Lola in the picture. RIP Lola! Oh, and my 23 year old girlfriend is upstairs waiting to take a shower with me and the 19 year old! The window is open up there, she can hear us and she getting all worked up. And, my 28 year old girlfriend is out shopping in the Rolls, buying bikinis for our vacation. That’s what I’m doing’, Yo! You gotta problem wit it?
I mean, everything you've said in here is the stereotypical douchebag broseph I don't believe for one damn minute that you don't lie to girls, or anyone for that matter. And you're 55! Clearly you haven't grown up since 22 "boning as many girls as possible".
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Sedan_Clan24829.00
      10-18-2021, 08:01 AM   #11576
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
This!

Women lie all of the time. My favorite post sex lie…"That was the best D I've ever had!"…..yeah chick, sure. Lol!
Right??? I always think to myself, "All these poor women having to settle for sub-par sex, because apparently mine is the best ever." So by Cyn's logic, does this mean that all men have been raped???

Pro-tip to the ladies. Stop this. Stop telling men that we are the best sex you've ever had. Even if it is, it still sounds like a lie and we don't believe you. You can say things like "That was amazing", "I needed that", "That was amazing but still nothing compared to that Jody guy."

Another favorite of mine is when women are trying extra hard to get your attention and say things like, "You couldn't handle this." I always think to myself "No, I can't handle you laying there? I bet you lay there better than all the other women on this planet." Sometimes I also think to myself "I can't handle her? Why? Is her neck so robust that I can't my hands around it?" If that is indeed the case, she's right! I can't and won't handle any woman who's neck to my hand ratio is off. I don't date body builders.

Quote:
All it takes is a 5 second internet search. And, speak for yourself. I’ve never lied to get laid. In fact, I’m trying to remember when I have lied to any woman. If you have to lie to get laid, you definitely have no game and are pure Scum! With a capital S. It’s just creppy AF!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
Pump the brakes cowboy. You lie plenty. Case in point. Those pants that you keep bragging about on here, if you really wear those; you're lying to yourself my man. Also, notable mention; the women you are encountering....they'll say anything if you look like you have money and they think they might get some. I'm going to drop some knowledge, women use sex to get what they want - usually love or money. If they aren't interested in being loved by you, it sure as shit wasn't those damn pants. I don't know, you're the one driving the Rolls, you tell me. It must be those pants.

Quote:
It’s called being a decent human being. You should try it mate!
Based off what I know of Sedan and the things that you have posted on here...I'm going to bat for Sedan and say that your comment has absolutely no validity whatsoever.

Quote:
I don’t lie to women. Or anyone, for that matter.
Thanks for that Dad! I lie daily. Why? Because I'm human and paradoxically this makes me honest. Sometimes, people don't need to be told that their ideas are shit or that their efforts fell short of the mark. I lie the same reason most people do, in order to protect feelings and keep people's integrity in check. In my personal life, I live by "Hurt my feelings with the truth before sparing emotions with a lie", but in business; especially when leading a group, this doesn't work. As much of an ass as I am on here toward certain people, I also understand the dynamics of human interaction....I've also always been in some form of leadership, supervisory and management role. Being 100% forthcoming in those roles will get you nowhere fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
You forgot option 3. "Babe, it's not the outfit....."
My favorite response was always - "You want me to be honest? Poke in me eye and ask me again."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
That's just uncalled for Cyn… we're all agreeing here that lying is wrong. We've all grown from trying to fit in and pretend we're someone we're not (picture high school). The discussion started around the "rape" statement, which is a bit much. And nobody is condoning lying in the least, just acknowledging it happens.

A good statement that is always true is that if one states one doesn't lie, one's lying; at least to oneself.
I disagree. I lie as often as possible. It keeps things interesting and keeps people on their toes. I think I posted on here once, not too long ago, lying absolves me from responsibility...and if it doesn't; I'll just lie about it.

I'm kidding of course.

Last edited by King Rudi; 10-18-2021 at 10:11 AM..
Appreciate 4
wtwo317880.50
Sedan_Clan24829.00
Joekerr7926.00
________4157.00
      10-18-2021, 09:35 AM   #11577
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
I'm into fitness women, with nice racks. There's nothing like a woman in good shape.
Wait, are you the guy that claims to have multiple girlfriends living at a mansion? Thought I saw something like that back.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24829.00
King Rudi13152.00
      10-18-2021, 10:05 AM   #11578
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Quote:
I'm into fitness women, with nice racks. There's nothing like a woman in good shape.
Wait, are you the guy that claims to have multiple girlfriends living at a mansion? Thought I saw something like that back.
Yes that's him!
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      10-18-2021, 10:13 AM   #11579
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
I haven’t said anything wrong. Anyone who is so pathetic, to lie in order to get laid is a creepy douche bag! Don’t blame me if some of you guys fit the bill. I have a family member who’s life was almost ruined by one of these creepy douche bags. He ended up getting a good beating, which he deserved!
I wouldn't say too much on here about your sexual pleasures and how and with whom, some are like the mofia,they never forget
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24829.00
      10-18-2021, 10:19 AM   #11580
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I wouldn't say too much on here about your sexual pleasures and how and with whom, some are like the mofia,they never forget
Too late. I've already been through this thread. Useful information has been stored away for potential later use.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24829.00
      10-18-2021, 10:22 AM   #11581
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I’m into fitness women, with nice racks. There’s nothing like a woman in good shape.
I'd also like to mention that true gentleman does not base his endeavors to one particular type. This is much like saying, I'll only drive BMW's. Fit girls are great! But I've bedded plenty of others that were not the pinnacle of personal fitness but blew the fit girls out of the water. In my opinion, a true master cocks-man is well versed and understands diversity. It's never the body, but the personality that you are trying to win over.

Last edited by King Rudi; 10-18-2021 at 11:04 AM..
Appreciate 3
________4157.00
Sedan_Clan24829.00
      10-18-2021, 10:25 AM   #11582
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes that's him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
I'd also like to mention that true gentleman does not base his endeavors to one particular type. This is much like saying, I'll only drive BMW's. Fit girls are great! But I've bedded plenty of others that were not the pinnacle of personal fitness but blew the fit girls out of the water. In my opinion, a true master cocks-man is well versed and understands diversity. It's never the body, but the personality that you are trying to win over.
Gee thanks. Not sure what I was thinking. I use the ignore list here as it works well (except when you dumbasses reply to one of them and I am forced to see their posts! Lol)
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24829.00
      10-18-2021, 10:26 AM   #11583
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes that's him!
Quote:
Quote:
Gee thanks. Not sure what I was thinking. I use the ignore list here as it works well (except when you dumbasses reply to one of them and I am forced to see their posts! Lol)
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      10-18-2021, 10:59 AM   #11584
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
LOL, I love my E91 but if I was a Bentley baller living in a mansion and having 6 ways with 20 somethings I wouldn't be on here talking about it, that is for damned sure. Id "have a guy" and never touch a wrench outside of a track day fix again.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

Oh and to the guy who likes the big girls, you do you man. There is nothing wrong with a preference, we are expressing ours and you can certainly have yours. And women can have theirs, etc. I dont think we were saying there is one type, more just expressing the shift in preference that has overtaken society as a whole. When I were a small boy it was all about the boobs, now nobody gives a shit because those can be bought and its about the gym butt selfies.

Id only shame people for being unrealistic/hypocritical/fake (like the cynbmw guy appears to be). Like some gross little /theredpill dude making up reasons why "10s" arent banging him (or lying that they are.
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      10-18-2021, 11:01 AM   #11585
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
My response wasn't directed at you. Just noticed, my bad. Previous post corrected. And did you just call me a dumbass??
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      10-18-2021, 11:03 AM   #11586
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
My response wasn't directed at you. Just noticed, my bad. And did you just call me a dumbass??
LOL I did!!!!
Hahaha

In sum, if anyone here replies to M5Rick, Cyn-BMW, littlebear, et al in everyone's ignore list, you are being a dumbass! Lol don't be that guy!

Happy Monday guys and girls
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      10-18-2021, 11:03 AM   #11587
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
This thread never disappoints.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2021, 11:06 AM   #11588
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
LOL I did!!!!
Hahaha

In sum, if anyone here replies to M5Rick, Cyn-BMW, littlebear, et al in everyone's ignore list, you are being a dumbass! Lol don't be that guy!

Happy Monday guys and girls
Dumb ass moniker accepted and dunce cap fitted and adorned.
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      10-18-2021, 11:14 AM   #11589
________
________
Rep

Who's on your Ignore list? https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1867582
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      10-18-2021, 12:12 PM   #11590
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Well, that didn't last long.
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      10-18-2021, 12:20 PM   #11591
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Nobody.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2021, 12:23 PM   #11592
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Just you now
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2021, 12:24 PM   #11593
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Well, that didn't last long.
What happened?
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2021, 12:43 PM   #11594
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
What happened?
I imagine that one of the members listed, most likely pointed mods in the direction of your thread. I have noticed that several of those, you had listed, seem to be involved when threads get shut down. Just an observation. I have no proof in my statement.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
cmyx6go15581.00