BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

12-11-2018, 12:11 AM   #2553
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
See what I'm saying!! She last doing things that no one would EVER do for me! EVER!!
Um those are things that best friends do.
Please clarify with her ASAP.
But I like her...
      12-11-2018, 12:13 AM   #2554
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
See what I'm saying!! She last doing things that no one would EVER do for me! EVER!!
But I like her...
I'm just sayin... if she thinks you're gay and is thrilled to have a new best friend and you suddenly try to sleep with her...you are gonna traumatize her.
Appreciate 2
      12-11-2018, 12:22 AM   #2555
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But I like her...
I'm just sayin... if she thinks you're gay and is thrilled to have a new best friend and you suddenly try to sleep with her...you are gonna traumatize her.
What if she tries to sleep with me?! I'm not against it at ALL!! She'll buy me awesome things!!

No one has EVER bought me anything!!
      12-11-2018, 12:23 AM   #2556
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
I am very conflicted with this whole case
on one hand I feel like she does see him as her new bff but on the other hand she pulls stuff (waiting under a snowstorm for my buddy to fix his car? nahhh im too much of a bitch for that) im getting different vibes very confused

there's also the dilemma of bringing it up - if you do and she's not about that she might not like that, but I guess better to know for sure than to make guesses against each other...
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      12-11-2018, 12:26 AM   #2557
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But I like her...
What if she tries to sleep with me?! I'm not against it at ALL!! She'll buy me awesome things!!

No one has EVER bought me anything!!
Of course go for it if she makes a move first!
but don't make the first move unless you clarify to her how you feel. I know it's awkward, but seriously, be mature about this.
Appreciate 4
Kyngofpop676.00
DETRoadster11446.00
King Rudi13152.00
      12-11-2018, 12:55 AM   #2558
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I'm confused as it GETS! My gift for her was gna be so awesome and a surprise!

I've never bought a Christmas gift for someone...EVER, even my MOM(that's just how we live).

I always thought life was to be lived all alone. Maybe...I mean MAYBE!

Even if I thought I was gay for so long...could I have finally met someone that could care about me too?! Idgaf about sexuality...just Love!
Ok, slow down. How long have you known her? I swear you were falling for some guy just a couple weeks ago. I feel like you should clarify your relationship before you spend a ton of money on her for Xmas. And of course you are going to meet people who care about you. Maybe that's just why you're so excited? She cares about you... but is she flirting with you?
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2018, 01:16 AM   #2559
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I've never bought a Christmas gift for someone...EVER, even my MOM(that's just how we live).

Even if I thought I was gay for so long...could I have finally met someone that could care about me too?! Idgaf about sexuality...just Love!
Ok, slow down. How long have you known her? I swear you were falling for some guy just a couple weeks ago. I feel like you should clarify your relationship before you spend a ton of money on her for Xmas. And of course you are going to meet people who care about you. Maybe that's just why you're so excited? She cares about you... but is she flirting with you?
I thought I was liking some dude a few weeks ago...as I always do. Ol girl met dude and convinced me that it was just a fluke. He was lame anyway! I like her a LOT better! She treats me better than any dude I've known!

They all just throw me away but she's like fighting for my attention! I'm not ugly but I feel HIDEOUS and have had surgery to help correct what I feel are my shortcomings but she adores me as I am!!

She even feels my recent weight gain is awesome as opposed to my pre-surgery weight of 40lbs lighter. 5 11 200lbs as opposed to my pre-surgery 5 11 and 160.

I've known her for 6 yrs but we're becoming closer and FAST! She's more beautiful than I could ever imagine...like out of my league imo. I've had hundreds of girls try to get with me but have only been confounded by this one...
      12-11-2018, 01:38 AM   #2560
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I thought I was liking some dude a few weeks ago...as I always do. Ol girl met dude and convinced me that it was just a fluke. He was lame anyway! I like her a LOT better! She treats me better than any dude I've known!

They all just throw me away but she's like fighting for my attention! I'm not ugly but I feel HIDEOUS and have had surgery to help correct what I feel are my shortcomings but she adores me as I am!!

She even feels my recent weight gain is awesome as opposed to my pre-surgery weight of 40lbs lighter. 5 11 200lbs as opposed to my pre-surgery 5 11 and 160.

I've known her for 6 yrs but we're becoming closer and FAST! She's more beautiful than I could ever imagine...like out of my league imo. I've had hundreds of girls try to get with me but have only been confounded by this one...
Ok, if you are not seeing a therapist now, then you should be. You feel hideous and have had cosmetic surgery but clearly it hasn't helped your self-esteem. To me it sounds like you're falling for this girl because she is a nice human and is treating you like a friend. Friends care about eachother. They do stuff for eachother and are supportive and compliment eachother.
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11446.00
      12-11-2018, 05:41 AM   #2561
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ok, if you are not seeing a therapist now, then you should be. You feel hideous and have had cosmetic surgery but clearly it hasn't helped your self-esteem. To me it sounds like you're falling for this girl because she is a nice human and is treating you like a friend. Friends care about eachother. They do stuff for eachother and are supportive and compliment eachother.
All good, I'm as just as fucked up aa the next guy. I'll keep ya updated
      12-11-2018, 06:20 AM   #2562
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]

sooo Kyngofpop went from D to P...
she seems to like him too much she trying to convince him...
maybe you should try it, but let her know first and see where things go.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2018, 07:40 AM   #2563
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2018, 07:46 AM   #2564
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

this beats anything i got
Appreciate 2
      12-11-2018, 07:48 AM   #2565
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
this beats anything i got
do tell
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      12-11-2018, 08:08 AM   #2566
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
do tell
met terrilyn out for a quick drink last night, really not my type. i'm meeting cindy out tonight, shes looking like the most potential. still a little sad over danyell but there is nothing to do there
Appreciate 3
      12-11-2018, 08:13 AM   #2567
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
met terrilyn out for a quick drink last night, really not my type. i'm meeting cindy out tonight, shes looking like the most potential. still a little sad over danyell but there is nothing to do there
but what happen with danyell, how did things fall apart?
i thought she was into you???
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2018, 08:16 AM   #2568
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
I think we all did. But we forgot how some people are psychotic.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2018, 08:21 AM   #2569
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly!

And just as "the next guy" seeing a therapist (a psychologist or a psychiatrist, not a witch "counsellor") is what we do.
I do not know anyone who has not been in therapy. Including myself.

It's like meeting someone who never had a fever.

You're stigmatizing therapy, as I'm reading it. Therapy is all about having someone help YOU find the answers that lie within YOU. They help with guiding YOU ask the questions YOU know the answers. You talk to yourself and figure out why things are the way they are. It's great.

You hold the key to the discoveries of yourself. Sometimes we don't find these answers on our own. And the lack of knowledge can be harmful to us and our relationships.

If I'm right and you're stigmatizing therapy, I need to give you a smack and say "I thought you were open minded". If not, why the reluctance? You said it yourself, and it shows, you lack the answers to help you normalize these feelings.
Appreciate 2
bimmette6452.50
King Rudi13152.00
      12-11-2018, 08:24 AM   #2570
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
I think we all did. But we forgot how some people are psychotic.
I wouldn't go that far.

We've only heard doc's side of the story. And he only shared what he wanted, and it was a little bit.

For all I know either one of them could be a psychotic. Him more than her... or neither. we don't know.

It's true he fell in love quickly, or misconstrued infatuation with love (I do it all the time). She wasn't looking for a relationship.

That's as far as I know.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      12-11-2018, 08:25 AM   #2571
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly!

And just as "the next guy" seeing a therapist (a psychologist or a psychiatrist, not a witch "counsellor") is what we do.

You're stigmatizing therapy, as I'm reading it. Therapy is all about having someone help YOU find the answers that lie within YOU. They help with guiding YOU ask the questions YOU know the answers. You talk to yourself and figure out why things are the way they are. It's great.

You hold the key to the discoveries of yourself. Sometimes we don't find these answers on our own. And the lack of knowledge can be harmful to us and our relationships.

If I'm right and you're stigmatizing therapy, I need to give you a smack and say "I thought you were open minded". If not, why the reluctance? You said it yourself, and it shows, you lack the answers to help you normalize these feelings.
I've been in therapy many times, as recent as maybe 6-8 months ago. Not downing it or stigmatizing it at all I just don't think it applies in this situation. I'm doing the same thing as everyone else which is exploring life. The world ain't nothing but a big place for us to go out and fuk up in it...
nyalpine907383.00
King Rudi13152.00
      12-11-2018, 08:27 AM   #2572
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly!

I've been in therapy many times, as recent as maybe 6-8 months ago. Not downing it or stigmatizing it at all I just don't think it applies in this situation. I'm doing the same thing as everyone else which is exploring life. The world ain't nothing but a big place for us to go out and fuk up in it...
True.

Just don't overthink things and take it one day at a time... don't let your head spin out of control with "what-ifs".
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2018, 09:33 AM   #2573
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Holy shit at the turn this thread has taken.

Kyngofpop What's the likelihood of us seeing what this girl that has you all flustered looks like? I'm not asking for any reason other than the fact that you mention that she is out of your league. I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say that you are a handsome guy, this coupled along with the fact that from my understanding that you have mostly been with men in the past would lead me to believe that a.) she sees this as a challenge which should be handled carefully from your end and b.) she finds this endearing as most women make comments about the hot guys either being married or gay.

Here is my take, people are people; if you are attracted and feel a connection nothing else really matters. I'd still like to see what this lady looks like.
Appreciate 4
      12-11-2018, 09:41 AM   #2574
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Hey King, here's an idea. Show her your channel. If she ever calls you again, go meet her mom.

Dude, you of all people should know the value of Love and its non-conformity. If you FEEL it, don't hide it away. The world needs a little more every day.
Appreciate 5
bimmette6452.50
nyalpine907383.00
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50