BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > DIY Guides and Instructions > BMW F20 - 120i LCI - RLS Retrofit and wiring

09-17-2023, 05:19 AM   #1
lakii22
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F20 120i

BMW F20 - 120i LCI - RLS Retrofit and wiring

Dear beemers, I've been seeking for help has been some months.

I own a F20 120I LCI - 2016 without comfort windshield and auto wipers/headlights.

After watching a video on youtube about this subject I've bought (*in enthusiasm*) a new headlight switch with "A" position and the RLBS sensor from ebay. (In the mean time between purchase/arrival of the parts, I didn't know what is a comfort windshield and if my car had or not the wiring loom for the sensor. )

Result: Now the parts are here and I've a new headlight switch and RLBS sensor, however with no wiring loom/harness to connect my new RLBS sensor...

My question is: If is possible to make the wiring for the sensor.

I've already looked into my overhead console and in some old DIY seeking for the connection spots, but didn't found anything.

The coding part of everything is fine to me, but the wiring is foggy unfortunately...

So, if someone has a light to guide me, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Appreciate 0