BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > What country or territory do you want to buy?

08-16-2019, 03:47 PM   #23
XutvJet
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
good job OP
I know. Trump is a brilliant man. He's always thinking outside the box or grabbing her box. He has a tremendous mind like the world has never seen before.
      08-16-2019, 04:06 PM   #24
adc100
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
I know. Trump is a brilliant man. He's always thinking outside the box or grabbing her box. He has a tremendous mind like the world has never seen before.
Don't know how your post fits here but you will be happy if CreepyJoe gets to be Pres. Is being a Pedophile an impeachable offense?
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2019, 05:34 PM   #25
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Don't know how your post fits here but you will be happy if CreepyJoe gets to be Pres. Is being a Pedophile an impeachable offense?
So, where do you get all this stuff about pedophilia?That' s pretty disgusting accusation if you don't have any proof. Has there ever been a public complaint filed with the authorities, private settlements, lawsuits, etc. Or,just what you hear on the drug-addled rush limberger show?
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2019, 05:35 PM   #26
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep

Let's buy North Korea-probably cheaper than Greenland and DJT can develop the virgin beachfront property, and we get rid of the nukes.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14503.50

08-16-2019, 07:20 PM   #27
adc100
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
So, where do you get all this stuff about pedophilia?That' s pretty disgusting accusation if you don't have any proof. Has there ever been a public complaint filed with the authorities, private settlements, lawsuits, etc. Or,just what you hear on the drug-addled rush limberger show?
Since when is proof required for any thing?? CNN, NY Times, MSNBC, Dems et all. Kavanaugh was almost destroyed by Dems and Media without a shred of proof except BatSht Krazy Blazey Ford.

Hopefully she'll be charged with lying under oath after the next election.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2019, 09:20 PM   #28
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Since when is proof required for any thing?? CNN, NY Times, MSNBC, Dems et all. Kavanaugh was almost destroyed by Dems and Media without a shred of proof except BatSht Krazy Blazey Ford.

Hopefully she'll be charged with lying under oath after the next election.

Then again republicans think rape and incest are a major factor in human propagation.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2019, 09:53 PM   #29
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
Then again republicans think rape and incest are a major factor in human propagation.
Didnt Ilhan Ohmar marry her own brother? She is a democrat last i checked.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2019, 11:12 PM   #30
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Didnt Ilhan Ohmar marry her own brother? She is a democrat last i checked.
At least she denies marrying her brother.
King said it and trump fantasies about his little female babies breast - two sickos.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2019, 11:57 PM   #31
MPBK
Everyday I'm shuffling
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 SG 135i DCT; '18 MG M2 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Trump buying Greenland would be the 21st century's Seward's Folly (a local guy from here, BTW) in buying Alaska from Russia. It would actually be a good investment in minerals and raw materials.....
Please provide evidence that Greenland has enough minerals and raw materials worth exploring.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2019, 01:40 AM   #32
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
You are one of the few cases I would advocate for the use of psychotropic drugs.
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 1
lakefront183.50

08-17-2019, 08:02 AM   #33
BimmerBoomer
demoted
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Sportback

Greenland for Puerto Rico?

Trump would do this in a New York minute.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2019, 08:14 AM   #34
vreihen16
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBK View Post
Please provide evidence that Greenland has enough minerals and raw materials worth exploring.
The Chinese have the world over a barrel with rare-earth elements, with demand increasing as electric vehicle production uses more every year. There is also ample uranium, gold, diamonds, lead, zinc, and other stuff there for anyone who wants to overcome the logistics of operating in a harsh/remote environment that is somewhat similar to Alaska when we bought it from Russia.

https://www.azomining.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=59#2

Quote:
Greenland Minerals and Energy Ltd. (GMEL) of Australia has claimed that it has access to what could potentially be the world’s largest rare-earth elements deposit. Kvanefjeld is home to one such deposit. Radiometric and magnetic surveys conducted by mining giant NunaMinerals showed that its Qeqertaasaq and Tikiusaaq license areas are rich in carbonatite dykes rich in rare earths.
Quote:
Angel Mining is set to continue exploration and development initiatives to reopen the Black Angel mine to unearth lead and zinc. Ironbark Zinc reports that its Citronen project has a reserve of 4.5 billion Mt of lead and zinc ore.
Quote:
Recently, Greenland has lifted its decades-old ban on mining of uranium, giving in to the pressure by mining companies. Experts believe that uranium will be a huge income generator for the country’s struggling economy, as it has vast uranium reserves. In 2010, Greenland Minerals and Energy (GME), an Australia- based company, became the first company to be granted permission to include radioactive elements in its exploration phase. This amendment will also allow Ram Resources Ltd. of Australia’s Motzfeldt projects and Greenland Mineral’s Kvanefjeld to proceed with thorium and uranium exploration in the mineralized zone.
Here's a USGS document on the minerals of Denmark and Greenland:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/p...b3-2014-da.pdf

With businesses already looking at the logistics of mining asteroids in space, the idea of mining in Greenland isn't as crazy as one would think.....

08-17-2019, 09:59 PM   #35
MPBK
Everyday I'm shuffling
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 SG 135i DCT; '18 MG M2 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
The Chinese have the world over a barrel with rare-earth elements, with demand increasing as electric vehicle production uses more every year. There is also ample uranium, gold, diamonds, lead, zinc, and other stuff there for anyone who wants to overcome the logistics of operating in a harsh/remote environment that is somewhat similar to Alaska when we bought it from Russia.

https://www.azomining.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=59#2
Here's a USGS document on the minerals of Denmark and Greenland:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/p...b3-2014-da.pdf

With businesses already looking at the logistics of mining asteroids in space, the idea of mining in Greenland isn't as crazy as one would think.....

If I were to look for evidence that a particular town or city is booming, I wouldn't take that town or city's Chamber of Commerce website as evidence of any boom.

Think about this... Greenland has been a money loosing proposition for Denmark ever since it became part of the Kingdom of Denmark. The later has to contribute $$ to Greenland's national operating budget every year. It's an undisputed fact that if Greenland were to declare independence, it would not be able to survive on its own.
Why, if it has so much resource to be mined (supposedly easily enough to not generate negative revenue)?
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2019, 02:52 AM   #36
Ivan Ivanov
First Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: X1, X3

Yes, Putin knows something about the polar latitudes. Otherwise, why would he instruct Trump to buy Greenland? And by the way - why is he building this huge icebreaker fleet (data is not very modern, but closely reflect reality)?
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2019, 09:35 PM   #37
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep

Thanks Ivan-are you getting enough to eat?
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2019, 12:17 PM   #38
Ivan Ivanov
First Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: X1, X3

I would really like to eat less, but I have a wife who cooks very wonderful (((
Appreciate 0