BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Vibration at idle BMW 116d b37

Yesterday, 03:36 PM   #1
aleksey25345
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 116d f21

Vibration at idle BMW 116d b37

Hi all. On the 116d with the b37 engine, the following problem appears: on a well-warmed-up engine, increased vibration appears, especially felt in the region of 900-1000 rpm, at the moment of a complete stop. ItÂ’s more like not vibration, but some kind of low-frequency hum or resonance. It feels like the engine is heavy, like driving at 1000rpm up a hill. Also, when you turn on the air conditioner, this hum appears rhythmically even at idle, I attach a video, but you can only hear it with headphones. The problem occurs quite rarely, 1-2 times a week, but it happens more often, especially if the trip is long, 1-2 hours. I thought it was dpf regeneration, but today I drove all day in city mode, and the problem arose in the first half of the day, and lasted about 30 minutes, I did not turn off the car. Then the problem repeated in the evening. If I understand correctly, then this is too short a period for repetition. diagnostics three times over the course of a year did not find any errors

https://youtube.com/shorts/APGRDHHcYbk
Appreciate 0