BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > F20 Classifieds > BC RACING COILOVERS FOR BMW F20 / F21 + M135i

03-05-2014, 01:26 PM   #1
JoshB25
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 318d M-Sport

BC RACING COILOVERS FOR BMW F20 / F21 + M135i

Hi, due to changing to an F30, I am now selling my BC coilovers. Brand new and never fitted. Still box fresh. These are BC Racing BR series coilovers. Anyone who knows about BC will know how amazing the use, quality and finish is like on their products. They come with a 30 way adjustable dampening system front and rear to either firm up or soften the ride quality to your desire. Adjustable end links. They are very cleverly designed coilovers compared to the conventional ones as you actually adjust the car lower or higher via the threads in the struts and not the usual thread perches that the spring sits on. Therefore, by adjusted the height via the strut you will always have the same amount of travel in the spring however high or low you go so the ride quality and performance is not jepodised at all. I did my homework before buying these over KW V2's!

Front Shock adjustment. 30 way front and back

Rear shock adjustment

RRP is nearly £800. I would like £650.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 03:15 PM   #2
MCUE
England
Rep
Drives: BMW 116i MPerformance Edition

Hi there, I've got a F20 myself and have been looking to buy a set of coilovers are these still for sale?

Cheers
Appreciate 0