BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

04-11-2019, 05:19 PM   #3961
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
This makes me wonder why no one has invented a BJJ school of Kama-Sutra. Step by step positioning, vantage points, etc. I'd pay to be a student!
I could see a lot of people losing consciousness during something like that as I don't think anyone would be "tapping out"!

I've been choked out so many times in my Aikido classes over the years....I don't know if it was just stubbornness on my part....or the fact that I've probably killed a few too many brain cells.
      04-12-2019, 08:38 AM   #3962
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
This makes me wonder why no one has invented a BJJ school of Kama-Sutra. Step by step positioning, vantage points, etc. I'd pay to be a student!
One of the guys looks like a fucking middle school detention desk.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      04-12-2019, 11:45 AM   #3963
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I could see a lot of people losing consciousness during something like that as I don't think anyone would be "tapping out"!

I've been choked out so many times in my Aikido classes over the years....I don't know if it was just stubbornness on my part....or the fact that I've probably killed a few too many brain cells.
Very true!! There are ways of choking without collapsing the trachea. Sadly most people that enjoy being choked or enjoy choking during sex aren't educated. Tips below.

As for my limited time in MMA when I was younger, I tapped out plenty but had never been put out. I'm pretty damn stubborn myself but also know my limits. 98% of my experience in MMA was sparring. In the event of an actual fight I'm more of a danger to myself as once I lose the ability to remain calm, I'm the type of person to hurt myself to get out of a position. Stupid I know....I know better but thankfully I've never let myself get that far in the handful of situations I've been in.

For those that don't know about choking during intercourse: If you place the palm of hand around the front of the neck then place tip of the thumb and forefinger against the edge of the jaw, apply pressure with the tips of the forefinger and thumb to the carotid against the edge of the jawbone. This will cut off the blood flow to the brain thus causing the lack of oxygen without actually choking someone and causing damage to the trachea. My public service announcement for the day. Don't want you kinky bastards getting hurt out there!
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00
      04-12-2019, 11:46 AM   #3964
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
One of the guys looks like a fucking middle school detention desk.
I can't say much. I have the same look. Was a tattoo artist in my early 20's. I don't have near as much coverage as that guy does, but most are surprised when they see me in shorts and a tee.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2019, 12:01 PM   #3965
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

So this is sorta off topic from above, but related in a non sexual way, maybe. When I was a teen somebody figured out that if you blew in and out a bunch of times in a row and then blew against your fist without letting air out, you would black out... we actually did that quite a few times for no earthly logical reason I can think of now. I always wonder if that caused brain damage and is the only reason I’m not a billionaire now... (joke) is there a little thingie to indicate joke? I probably would know if I didn’t have brain damage!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      04-12-2019, 12:03 PM   #3966
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

sorta off topic?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2019, 12:08 PM   #3967
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
sorta off topic?
Maybe we had sex when we were blacking out?

Wait, did you miss the part where everybody above was choking out? Out?

Maybe, uh... anyway, what’s your prognosis?

Last edited by ******; 04-12-2019 at 12:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2019, 12:14 PM   #3968
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

prognosis negative
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2019, 12:16 PM   #3969
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
prognosis negative
You’re just getting back at me for doubting you were any good when you had that kook on the couch, aren’t you... admit it...

I’ve never trusted a doc with a sense of humor.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2019, 12:18 PM   #3970
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Very true!! There are ways of choking without collapsing the trachea. Sadly most people that enjoy being choked or enjoy choking during sex aren't educated. Tips below.

As for my limited time in MMA when I was younger, I tapped out plenty but had never been put out. I'm pretty damn stubborn myself but also know my limits. 98% of my experience in MMA was sparring. In the event of an actual fight I'm more of a danger to myself as once I lose the ability to remain calm, I'm the type of person to hurt myself to get out of a position. Stupid I know....I know better but thankfully I've never let myself get that far in the handful of situations I've been in.

For those that don't know about choking during intercourse: If you place the palm of hand around the front of the neck then place tip of the thumb and forefinger against the edge of the jaw, apply pressure with the tips of the forefinger and thumb to the carotid against the edge of the jawbone. This will cut off the blood flow to the brain thus causing the lack of oxygen without actually choking someone and causing damage to the trachea. My public service announcement for the day. Don't want you kinky bastards getting hurt out there!

Yep...we have "blood chokes" and "air chokes". Instructor kinds of let us go at our own discretion with blood chokes as you usually can put someone out...or get put out in 10 seconds or less....and then you just wake up with a headache sometimes. But you don't really see it coming aside from tunnel vision at times.

Air chokes (front of the neck) are more dangerous because you can accidently damage the trachea. Plus people tend to panic when they can't breathe, and can end up injuring themselves because of it.

So if your SO is into that sort of thing....make sure you know what you are doing!
      04-12-2019, 12:21 PM   #3971
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
You’re just getting back at me for doubting you were any good when you had that kook on the couch, aren’t you... admit it...

I’ve never trusted a doc with a sense of humor.
Seeing the user name upstatedoc ....I keep thinking he is from our area. I see you are in Greenville...I'm in Northern Spartanburg!
      04-12-2019, 12:23 PM   #3972
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yep...we have "blood chokes" and "air chokes". Instructor kinds of let us go at our own discretion with blood chokes as you usually can put someone out...or get put out in 10 seconds or less....D
So, doc, not so off topic was it? I’m really getting suspicious regarding your credentials about now...
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2019, 12:27 PM   #3973
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Seeing the user name upstatedoc ....I keep thinking he is from our area. I see you are in Greenville...I'm in Northern Spartanburg!
Nah, he’s from upstate NY... I think he’s either a vet or a shrink...

... funny guy, though, lol... dates a lot of strippers.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
      04-12-2019, 12:47 PM   #3974
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Yep...we have "blood chokes" and "air chokes". Instructor kinds of let us go at our own discretion with blood chokes as you usually can put someone out...or get put out in 10 seconds or less....and then you just wake up with a headache sometimes. But you don't really see it coming aside from tunnel vision at times.

Air chokes (front of the neck) are more dangerous because you can accidently damage the trachea. Plus people tend to panic when they can't breathe, and can end up injuring themselves because of it.

So if your SO is into that sort of thing....make sure you know what you are doing!
Step one - communicate forehand. Step two - know what you're doing. Step three - know when to stop.

You guys lift at the ankles and shake or use the ol' sternum rub?

Last edited by King Rudi; 04-12-2019 at 01:11 PM..
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00
      04-12-2019, 12:57 PM   #3975
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Step one - communicate forehand. Step two - know what you're doing. Step three - know when to start.

Sternum Rub.......now come to think of it...that could have it's own implications in "said" course you asked about!!
      04-12-2019, 01:12 PM   #3976
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Sternum Rub.......now come to think of it...that could have it's own implications in "said" course you asked about!!
YES!!!! Genius!!! "The Phallic Sternum Rub"

I want to be a student and instructor!
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00
      04-12-2019, 01:15 PM   #3977
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

This whole brain-cells concern is much like aggressive alcohol drinking: survival of the fittest, and actually makes you smarter.

I read that on FB, or at least somewhere on the interwebs, so Bon Jour!
Appreciate 1
      04-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #3978
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Step one - communicate forehand. Step two - know what you're doing. Step three - know when to stop.

please elaborate
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2019, 04:32 PM   #3979
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:

please elaborate
Methods used to resuscitate someone after they have been choked out.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2019, 10:25 PM   #3980
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
So this is sorta off topic from above, but related in a non sexual way, maybe. When I was a teen somebody figured out that if you blew in and out a bunch of times in a row and then blew against your fist without letting air out, you would black out... we actually did that quite a few times for no earthly logical reason I can think of now. I always wonder if that caused brain damage and is the only reason I’m not a billionaire now... (joke) is there a little thingie to indicate joke? I probably would know if I didn’t have brain damage!
It’s called the pass out game. We had something similar at my high school where kids would crouch down and hyperventilate themselves then stand up and take a deep breath and hold it in with their arms crossed across their chest. Someone would be behind them and would hug them from the back and pick them up off ground, squeezing them until they went limp and passed out.

I never tried it because I was smoking weed to get high like a normal person. One dude even lost sight in one of his eyes for several hours after trying it.
Appreciate 2
      04-13-2019, 07:32 AM   #3981
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Quote:
It’s called the pass out game. We had something similar at my high school where kids would crouch down and hyperventilate themselves then stand up and take a deep breath and hold it in with their arms crossed across their chest. Someone would be behind them and would hug them from the back and pick them up off ground, squeezing them until they went limp and passed out.

I never tried it because I was smoking weed to get high like a normal person. One dude even lost sight in one of his eyes for several hours after trying it.
Same here.

I used to get high and watch my older sister and her friends play the pass out game. Idiots. They had no idea I was smoking weed. They made fun of me for being a prude and not doing it with them.
Appreciate 1
      04-14-2019, 12:20 PM   #3982
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

I see the OT is still thriving.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0