BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-16-2024, 02:48 PM   #12937
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY's Avatar
No_Country
4999
Rep
4,139
Posts

Drives: F80
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Not sure if I'm following correctly; you're saying that you have difficultly interacting with someone if it's implied that you're officially on a date?

Also, specs on M5 please. color/transmission/etc.
its hard for him to make dates, but if hes on a date he can close easily.
Appreciate 1
440i6MT714.50
      01-16-2024, 03:28 PM   #12938
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Chihuahua's Avatar
4127
Rep
3,219
Posts

Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
its hard for him to make dates, but if hes on a date he can close easily.
thanks for translating, re-read his post and it makes complete sense. it's been a long day today, my brain is toast.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2024, 11:42 PM   #12939
440i6MT
Brother
440i6MT's Avatar
715
Rep
595
Posts

Drives: 2017 440i, soon E60 M5 Manual
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: Orange County

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
thanks for translating, re-read his post and it makes complete sense. it's been a long day today, my brain is toast.
No worries man. I've been told the way I structure sentences is peculiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
its hard for him to make dates, but if hes on a date he can close easily.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post

Also, specs on M5 please. color/transmission/etc.
It's a '08, Silverstone on Black, 6-speed. 119.6k miles on the clock. Minimal impact to the driver-side quarter panel. I will part ways with my f32, invest 80% of the return, and use the remaining 20% (& many paychecks) to build the M5 to perfection.
Not that my f32 is bad. I can see myself selling it tomorrow or driving it for another 5 years... but I have the mind set on investing + M5.
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=2058674
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2024, 07:36 AM   #12940
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Chihuahua's Avatar
4127
Rep
3,219
Posts

Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 440i6MT View Post

It's a '08, Silverstone on Black, 6-speed. 119.6k miles on the clock. Minimal impact to the driver-side quarter panel. I will part ways with my f32, invest 80% of the return, and use the remaining 20% (& many paychecks) to build the M5 to perfection.
Not that my f32 is bad. I can see myself selling it tomorrow or driving it for another 5 years... but I have the mind set on investing + M5.
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=2058674
Sounds like a nice spec. I think the car community is finally coming around on the E60 M5, it's the one to have IMO. Every now and then I get the bug to swap out my B7 for an E60 M5; I want that V10 in the worst way. Good luck with it if you end up getting it.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2024, 12:48 PM   #12941
440i6MT
Brother
440i6MT's Avatar
715
Rep
595
Posts

Drives: 2017 440i, soon E60 M5 Manual
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: Orange County

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Sounds like a nice spec. I think the car community is finally coming around on the E60 M5, it's the one to have IMO. Every now and then I get the bug to swap out my B7 for an E60 M5; I want that V10 in the worst way. Good luck with it if you end up getting it.
My longest-serving car was a 2010 e60 528i. I still regret selling it, ironically, as I upgraded to my current car...
It's a scary bug. Digs itself deep into you. Then you watch some M539 Restorations and it's over, you're checking the sites daily for the M5 haha
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2024, 11:43 AM   #12942
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Chihuahua's Avatar
4127
Rep
3,219
Posts

Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 440i6MT View Post
My longest-serving car was a 2010 e60 528i. I still regret selling it, ironically, as I upgraded to my current car...
It's a scary bug. Digs itself deep into you. Then you watch some M539 Restorations and it's over, you're checking the sites daily for the M5 haha
Tell me about it. I had a well set up E60 530i (in my profile), sold it when I moved. There are a couple of cars in my history I wish I would have kept, that's one of them. I love M539's channel too but man oh man does it give me some really, really dumb ideas sometimes...
Appreciate 1
440i6MT714.50
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST