BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Kent State Graduate - On Campus Photo With AR-10

05-18-2018, 02:00 PM   #45
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 M3, 16 F150,

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
I don't know it's "race baiting" to state probabilities. For example, there's a white lady across the bay that called the police on some black people who were barbecuing in a park where everyone barbecues.

So, yeah, if it that white chick was a black guy in fatigues it might not have gone as smoothly.
I didn't think it was race baiting. Speaking of probabilities, it all depends on what kind of cop you get when they show up. Are you going to get a highly trained, professional mentally fit one? Or are you going to get a poorly trained, overly aggressive suffering from PTSD one? If it is the latter then it can go sideways quickly for a white dude in fatigues as well (or anyone for that matter).
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2018, 01:15 PM   #46
Sea-Tac
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2108 X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
Quote:
Jesus...I had forgotten about good old judge Roy Moore...the last I heard about him was they he was broke and was having some serious financial difficulties, and that he was suing three women over false allegations...
Appreciate 1
minn193297.00

05-21-2018, 09:01 AM   #47
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 si Coupe, '08 R6

Garage List
Quote:
I don't know it's "race baiting" to state probabilities. For example, there's a white lady across the bay that called the police on some black people who were barbecuing in a park where everyone barbecues.

So, yeah, if it that white chick was a black guy in fatigues it might not have gone as smoothly.
It is race baiting because this thread has absolutely nothing to do with race... until he mentioned it, twice. There is no reason to bring race into this thread. Especially when we know that she contacted the police ahead of time and had one present that knew of her intent to get a photo op to make the news. I highly doubt one of the questions the police asked before offering to help was "what color are you".
Appreciate 1
sirdaft11836.50