BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

07-15-2020, 12:33 AM   #6887
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
I still say you just show up at her place naked.

No talk just cock.
Yeah. Nah. My build is not the sort that could get away with that. I'm more the sort where she'd call the police.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      07-15-2020, 12:35 AM   #6888
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Happy early birthday!

And dude, she freaking wants you. It's so obvious from what you've told us thus far, lol.
Yet in person, she acts totally different. I know she has some background issues, but man - she's as confusing as fuck.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2020, 12:38 AM   #6889
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
eat some roast duck over rice with watercress then just drive the bmw up your favorite road and grab a cigarette and sit on the guardrail facing your e90.
Whilst the roast duck over rice sounds delightful, I don't smoke and I drive an F80 (among other toys).
Appreciate 2
213e90n51365.50
King Rudi13152.00
      07-15-2020, 01:13 AM   #6890
213e90n51
Banned
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Quote:
eat some roast duck over rice with watercress then just drive the bmw up your favorite road and grab a cigarette and sit on the guardrail facing your e90.
Whilst the roast duck over rice sounds delightful, I don't smoke and I drive an F80 (among other toys).
i want F80 how you get it?
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2020, 02:41 AM   #6891
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Quote:
Happy early birthday!

And dude, she freaking wants you. It's so obvious from what you've told us thus far, lol.
Yet in person, she acts totally different. I know she has some background issues, but man - she's as confusing as fuck.
Dinonz, she likes you. A lot. But she doesn't like you *like that*. She gets off on teasing you... if anything she might even be being a bit charitable, and getting her own rocks off in the teasing as well. Yet, I promise, she is your eternal tease. Nothing more.

Women are capricious. When you aren't looking to wife her then perhaps best to let that capriciousness work in your favor... by not demanding, or being "up front", but just taking when she is swimming on her egotistical highs and enjoying the warmth of your attention. Gracefully taking, of course.

In other words, it could have happened, but your want for her left no incentive for her to up the ante, or spin her ego hamster faster, so to speak.

Hey man, you deserve better than being stuck in a permanent shit-test with her.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13152.00
sygazelle11091.00
      07-15-2020, 06:40 AM   #6892
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Are you a simp? Be honest...
I probably am
I think some old fashioned cat calling FTW no?

Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      07-15-2020, 06:45 AM   #6893
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Drop this dumb bitch like a hot potato, she's playing games, and life is too short for that. People like this are toxic and a waste of your time. Block her number, move on with life and find someone worth your time.
Appreciate 2
Soul_Glo13285.50
      07-15-2020, 07:29 AM   #6894
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
She said she didn't want to mix business and personal, and I am a client of hers. Yet she invites me to her house wearing PJs for a birthday dinner! I have some black satin PJs as a backup, which I could swap out the top for a white T quite easily. I don't think I could pull off the "here - you wear the top" thing.

I think the latter comment is right though - she's playing with me, because she knows she can.
Let's see how into you she is then. Fire her!

I'm kidding of course. Yeah the top and bottom bit with the pj's typically only works for couples that have been together for a while. A t shirt with satin jammies should do the trick nicely. Dino, my man, I'm just as confused as you are with this one. Just enjoy what you can, while you can.

Quote:
Nope - just walked over
......and walked on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Having been married for decades, I'm certainly know expert on current dating protocol, but I do know that boys will be boys and girls will be girls. If I were in your situation AND I wanted to take it to the next level, I would come right out and say I wanted a physical relationship and ask her if she wants one too. Her answer will be 1) It's about time you made a move and she will jump your bones, 2) You're my client and I could lose my job, and then she says screw it and jumps your bones, or 3) You're my client and I could lose my job and you respect that and cool it down and quit messing with each other's heads. All of these options are better than the game that's currently going on.

He isn't wrong. Not bad advice.

Quote:
^ I'm still convinced this guy fucks ^
I don't disagree.............but what he fucks may be alarming.

Quote:
i want F80 how you get it?
Is this where we tell him about the Lamborghini's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Dinonz, she likes you. A lot. But she doesn't like you *like that*. She gets off on teasing you... if anything she might even be being a bit charitable, and getting her own rocks off in the teasing as well. Yet, I promise, she is your eternal tease. Nothing more.

Women are capricious. When you aren't looking to wife her then perhaps best to let that capriciousness work in your favor... by not demanding, or being "up front", but just taking when she is swimming on her egotistical highs and enjoying the warmth of your attention. Gracefully taking, of course.

In other words, it could have happened, but your want for her left no incentive for her to up the ante, or spin her ego hamster faster, so to speak.

Very well stated.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-15-2020 at 07:34 AM..
Appreciate 4
dinonz3214.00
Soul_Glo13285.50
BimBimM21483.00
      07-15-2020, 08:26 AM   #6895
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
She said she didn't want to mix business and personal, and I am a client of hers. Yet she invites me to her house wearing PJs for a birthday dinner!
Stupid question...have you ever been to her house before? If not, is it possible that she is trying to bridge the income inequality gap as part of her feeling more comfortable with entering a relationship or FWB arrangement?

Let me throw out a serious but long-shot possibility. Is she trying to lure you to her house in clothes where you can't hide a CCW (if you have one) for some sort of an ambush/robbery/kidnapping by someone from her past?????
      07-15-2020, 08:36 AM   #6896
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Stupid question...have you ever been to her house before? If not, is it possible that she is trying to bridge the income inequality gap as part of her feeling more comfortable with entering a relationship or FWB arrangement?

Let me throw out a serious but long-shot possibility. Is she trying to lure you to her house in clothes where you can't hide a CCW (if you have one) for some sort of an ambush/robbery/kidnapping by someone from her past?????
The sad part is that in this day and age the possibility can't be ruled out. SMH
Appreciate 3
vreihen1614889.50
King Rudi13152.00
      07-15-2020, 08:49 AM   #6897
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
She said she didn't want to mix business and personal, and I am a client of hers. Yet she invites me to her house wearing PJs for a birthday dinner!

No. Dude. Seriously. The latter is an almost cartoonish scenario and I am scratching my head how you thought it was plausible. No she isn't going to rob Dinonz haha

The former is... giving her too much credit. She ain't thinking so deep, I promise.
Appreciate 2
      07-15-2020, 09:29 AM   #6898
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Yeah - this is why I have to treat her as a friend and no more.
Appreciate 2
      07-15-2020, 09:31 AM   #6899
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Drop this dumb bitch like a hot potato, she's playing games, and life is too short for that. People like this are toxic and a waste of your time. Block her number, move on with life and find someone worth your time.
I'm not going to block her because she details all my cars, but I'm definitely moving her to the friend/acquaintance category.
Appreciate 2
      07-15-2020, 09:34 AM   #6900
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I have been to her place before, I've met her dog (and bunnies, and guinea pigs. She hasn't boiled the bunny yet) so I don't think it's that. Also, she hates guns so I told her I have one in the house in a case in a bag in a closet that's only used for shooting at the range - I never carry it.
Appreciate 2
      07-15-2020, 09:37 AM   #6901
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Is this where we tell him about the Lamborghini's?
Evil. I like it!
Appreciate 3
      07-15-2020, 11:15 AM   #6902
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:

I booked my flight and texted her my flight info an hour back, it's 9am there so I'm not too worried. Flight cost me $180 something so not a huge loss, I don't think I'm going to bring up splitting it. I've planned the trip around me going there to have fun and maybe see her on the side, I have trust issues by the boatload to put all my eggs in one basket.

AirBnb not booked yet I'm still hunting for a good place - but rented a car from Turo. Been wanting to drive the new Z4 so it's a good excuse They also have a few Z4 coupes for like $50 a day which is extremely tempting to rent for a day and go to the canyons, been wanting to do that for a while.

Might re-download Tinder, get gold, and passport to LA to see if i can book some entertainment in case all falls down. Either way, I'm going
Appreciate 5
vreihen1614889.50
Soul_Glo13285.50
King Rudi13152.00
213e90n51365.50
      07-15-2020, 11:25 AM   #6903
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
I'm definitely moving her to the friend/acquaintance category.
if I wanted to hang out with a "friend" I would call one of my bros, not this bitch
Appreciate 3
      07-15-2020, 11:41 AM   #6904
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:

I booked my flight and texted her my flight info an hour back, it's 9am there so I'm not too worried. Flight cost me $180 something so not a huge loss, I don't think I'm going to bring up splitting it. I've planned the trip around me going there to have fun and maybe see her on the side, I have trust issues by the boatload to put all my eggs in one basket.

AirBnb not booked yet I'm still hunting for a good place - but rented a car from Turo. Been wanting to drive the new Z4 so it's a good excuse They also have a few Z4 coupes for like $50 a day which is extremely tempting to rent for a day and go to the canyons, been wanting to do that for a while.

Might re-download Tinder, get gold, and passport to LA to see if i can book some entertainment in case all falls down. Either way, I'm going
Make sure you get the M40i then! Very, very well balanced for a roadster!!

If I didn't need AWD and the backseat, I'd have gotten the Z4 M40i in a heartbeat. The most top-down, no-strings-attached fun you can have with a BMW right now.
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2020, 11:47 AM   #6905
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

I've always wanted to rent through Turo, but I have seen some horror stories. I'd take as many pictures of the vehicle as you can that way they don't try to pull some boggus bullshit on you. Other then that enjoy your time hombre!
Appreciate 3
      07-15-2020, 11:55 AM   #6906
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:

If I didn't need AWD and the backseat, I'd have gotten the Z4 M40i in a heartbeat. The most top-down, no-strings-attached fun you can have with a BMW right now.
Will see how things play out over the next few months, but a Z4 35i or 235i will be my next car, no doubt.

Phenomenal performance out of these smaller BMW's. After driving my buddies Z4 35i, I am hooked.

Love my 128i, but its getting slow.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      07-15-2020, 12:12 PM   #6907
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
if I wanted to hang out with a "friend" I would call one of my bros, not this bitch
She's still my detailer...
Appreciate 2
      07-15-2020, 12:23 PM   #6908
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Will see how things play out over the next few months, but a Z4 35i or 235i will be my next car, no doubt.

Phenomenal performance out of these smaller BMW's. After driving my buddies Z4 35i, I am hooked.

Love my 128i, but its getting slow.
In all honesty, look into getting an M240i convertible. It has the best of both worlds; it gives you a somewhat usable backseat, a bigger boot, and also has an AWD option. The M235 is well and good but the reliability and performance potential of the B58 platform can't be beat. Feel free to PM me. I went through the very same struggle last year, and after going through everything from M4s to Caymans/Boxsters... everything under the sun, ended up picking a new M240i xDrive cabriolet. There is absolutely no competition.
Appreciate 2