BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

01-30-2019, 01:43 PM   #3081
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
I just had a flashback to when I was a naive high school kid and this girl I had just started dating told me “I want you”... huh? Was my clueless reply. What do you mean? “I want you to make love to me”? Huh? This wasn’t the language my buddies and I had ever used or heard of, our sexual experience being limited to looking at little f*** books. Anyway, this phone call story reminded me of that.
At 5 years old, I was asked to sleep over at a friends house. The next day when I returned home, my mother asked me if I missed her. Without a second thought I responded with "No, I was only gone for one night." I received a beating after. I learned at a very early age that the female ego was nothing to play around with. Lie, cheat, steal, do whatever you must, but do not stroke the ego the wrong way.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34173.50
      01-30-2019, 02:04 PM   #3082
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
She's into you man. It's very obvious. Where you messed up here is asking her if she needed something when she texted you. The reasoning behind her response of "Sorry, goodnight" is that her feelings were hurt in the crass response of asking if she needed something. A simple "yes" would have yielded a much different reply from her.

Women don't go grocery shopping with someone who is just a friend. I have several female friends that I am close with. I have never gone grocery shopping with any of them. If a woman takes the time to put on make up and perfume to be around you, this is a clear indication that their appearance to you matters. If she insisted that you come see her after said party because she made food, this means that she made the food for you as an means of getting you to be there.

My man, you need to be proactive here. Stroke her ego. Let her know how you feel. Try a simple text message of "Just thinking of you" randomly; you'd be amazed at how simple gestures work to your benefit. I can't help but feel that you are letting something, most only fantasize about, slip through your fingers due to not knowing how to handle the situation.

I can honestly picture her in my mind talking about you to her friends having the discussion of what else can she do to get you to notice her. I get messages from women complaining about the men that they are interested in not paying attention or acting as if they are not interested quite a bit. She's going out of her way here, pay attention and act accordingly....that is if this is what you want.

If this is something that you truly want to explore with her and make the genuine effort with but need help with how to handle it, by all means ask for advice. I'll be happy to point you in the right direction. Post here or feel free to PM me.
Thanks. However, she did tell me not too long ago that she regretted what we did (even though she initiated it and asked for more) and that we were strictly friends. So I'm getting mixed signals here. Do women change their minds from week to week? One week, she will be a little "cold" and then the next she'll want to be really close to me. I get the feeling she doesn't know what she wants.

I was married for a long time before this, so I'm not sure what's going on. My ex was crazy, but her feelings were pretty consistent towards me and I knew what to do to keep her under control, for the most part.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 02:08 PM   #3083
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
Thanks. However, she did tell me not too long ago that she regretted what we did (even though she initiated it and asked for more) and that we were strictly friends. So I'm getting mixed signals here. Do women change their minds from week to week? One week, she will be a little "cold" and then the next she'll want to be really close to me. I get the feeling she doesn't know what she wants.

I was married for a long time before this, so I'm not sure what's going on. My ex was crazy, but her feelings were pretty consistent towards me and I knew what to do to keep her under control, for the most part.
She is a woman correct? I can't honestly give advice as to when or not to actually listen to what she is saying. I still haven't figured this out myself.

Yes, women change their minds from week to week; in fact it can be as quick as 60 seconds and back again. I'm getting the notion that she wants what she wants when she wants it and she wants it from you. Be trooper and give her what she wants.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
      01-30-2019, 02:21 PM   #3084
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Her feelings were pretty consistent towards me, but my ex was crazy
FTFY
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
Dang3r12508.50
MKSixer34173.50
      01-30-2019, 07:16 PM   #3085
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
She is a woman correct? I can't honestly give advice as to when or not to actually listen to what she is saying. I still haven't figured this out myself.

Yes, women change their minds from week to week; in fact it can be as quick as 60 seconds and back again. I'm getting the notion that she wants what she wants when she wants it and she wants it from you. Be trooper and give her what she wants.
Yes Sir,
I'll help her out. Ha ha ha.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Hmm, I can look back on this like a journal.
Appreciate 2
      01-30-2019, 09:52 PM   #3086
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:

nah, a week is too long. think more of minutes

my advice though would be to base your actions off hers' instead of "listening" to her. i don't mean this in a "be a dick" but more of a "there's more to than mere words" kinda way - she wants you bro she's just trying to play it cool, spills her spaghetti etc how ever you want to phrase it

i'd recommend seeing where this goes for the time being but at some point (preferably when she brings the topic) do not get into a relationship. i'm onl saying this because multiple times you said you saw her as a friend and nothing more...
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      01-31-2019, 06:29 AM   #3087
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
One week, she will be a little "cold" and then the next she'll want to be really close to me.
Maybe she's waiting for you to be more assertive and kind of 'lead the way'? I think that's more than likely what's going on.

My $.02, good luck.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      01-31-2019, 07:35 AM   #3088
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
I told him how I feel...and I was rejected again. He wants to be friends with me but I can't be friends with someone I'm in Love with. I told him to pretend I was DEAD and nvr contact me again but he said "that's a bit extreme, we'll talk tomorrow." It's not extreme when my heart is broken in a fucking million pieces!!!

But SHE wants me and is there to pick up the pieces but I don't WANT HER! I want HIM!! My life is a big shit basket of what can happen next.

Then I texted the 40yr old virgin and like always he's there to satiate my nerves but I don't WANT him EITHER! I want MATT! Fucking SHIT! Can't I have what I WANT out of life...ONCE! I don't want to be Matt's friend, I wanna Love him so much like I've been doing since we met...fucK
Doooood.....
Appreciate 2
Kyngofpop676.00
MKSixer34173.50
      01-31-2019, 07:43 AM   #3089
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

Yes Sir,
I'll help her out. Ha ha ha.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Hmm, I can look back on this like a journal.
As always, keep us posted on updates and report back when (not if) you run into problems.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2019, 10:12 AM   #3090
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I told him how I feel...and I was rejected again. He wants to be friends with me but I can't be friends with someone I'm in Love with. I told him to pretend I was DEAD and nvr contact me again but he said "that's a bit extreme, we'll talk tomorrow." It's not extreme when my heart is broken in a fucking million pieces!!!

But SHE wants me and is there to pick up the pieces but I don't WANT HER! I want HIM!! My life is a big shit basket of what can happen next.

Then I texted the 40yr old virgin and like always he's there to satiate my nerves but I don't WANT him EITHER! I want MATT! Fucking SHIT! Can't I have what I WANT out of life...ONCE! I don't want to be Matt's friend, I wanna Love him so much like I've been doing since we met...fucK
Do I have to sing it to you?

If you can't be with the one you love
Love the one you're with

It's tough, most all of us have been there
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
nyalpine907423.50
      01-31-2019, 10:23 AM   #3091
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Do I have to sing it to you?

If you can't be with the one you love
Love the one you're with

It's tough, most all of us have been there
Do you have any idea how much fear that song strikes into the hearts of your sheep as soon as you start humming it? DO YOU???
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      01-31-2019, 10:51 AM   #3092
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Do you have any idea how much fear that song strikes into the hearts of your sheep as soon as you start humming it? DO YOU???
TMI..TMI!!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      01-31-2019, 12:48 PM   #3093
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Actually, MY sheep think of it as sort of a lullaby. If *I'm* humming it, as they put their back feet into my boots, they just sorta relax and go with the flow
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
      01-31-2019, 01:16 PM   #3094
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
Actually, MY sheep think of it as sort of a lullaby. If *I'm* humming it, as they put their back feet into my boots, they just sorta relax and go with the flow
Lol... Oxnard, CA... where men are men and the sheep are nervous...
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34173.50
      01-31-2019, 01:41 PM   #3095
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Lol... Oxnard, CA... where men are men and the sheep are Traumatized...
FTFY. Both of you.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
      01-31-2019, 01:49 PM   #3096
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
put their back feet into my boots
So THAT'S how you keep them from running away!!!!

wait.....whut?
Appreciate 1
      01-31-2019, 01:57 PM   #3097
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So THAT'S how you keep them from running away!!!!

wait.....whut?
If only we had cliffs in the 'Nard.

Face them toward the cliff, they push back . . .
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
      01-31-2019, 02:08 PM   #3098
Dogeeseegod
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Blue Water 128i-6

This was a really practical, good read until about 2 pages ago lol
Appreciate 2
      01-31-2019, 02:14 PM   #3099
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
If only we had cliffs in the 'Nard.

Face them toward the cliff, they push back . . .
Jesus man....I try to joke around and you just keep taking it further down a dark path. Reminds me of the grosser than gross jokes a few decades back.
Appreciate 1
      01-31-2019, 02:16 PM   #3100
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeeseegod View Post
I can't believe this monstrosity has gone on for 142 pages.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2019, 02:19 PM   #3101
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:

You need to get yourself and pick up truck, a 3 legged dog, and a cowboy hat and start writing country songs. You've got all the material you'll ever need.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34173.50
      01-31-2019, 02:21 PM   #3102
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogeeseegod View Post
For a certain demographic this was 140 pages of bulls*it that just turned awesome in the last 2 pages.
Appreciate 2