BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

06-14-2021, 12:06 AM   #9417
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Muslim?

I feel like dinonz and I might be intelligent enough to get the answer in this grand game of 21 questions we've just decided to play.
But I'm not using my intelligence. I'm stirring the pot
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 03:55 AM   #9418
ragingpanda
Banned
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Stupid?
I'm not married, so not really.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7561.50
      06-14-2021, 04:11 AM   #9419
ragingpanda
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Surely you jest.
No, I don't.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex while men are the gatekeepers of relationships. If a woman decides that she wants to have sex with me, that doesn't mean that she is my girlfriend.

It is pretty simple.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 06:00 AM   #9420
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

But if you decide you want a relationship with her, that doesn't necessarily make it so.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 06:09 AM   #9421
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i and R1200RT bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingpanda View Post

Women are the gatekeepers of sex while men are the gatekeepers of relationships. If a woman decides that she wants to have sex with me, that doesn't mean that she is my girlfriend.
With comments like that, the only sex you're getting is in front of the computer with your knickers down to your knees.

Attachment 2626889

Last edited by Lady Jane; 01-06-2022 at 05:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 06:35 AM   #9422
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
No, I don't.

It is pretty simple.
Dude.....women are the gatekeepers of everything. I suggest you start this thread back at post 1.

Currently the women reading this thread are giving the "Internet high five"....let me fix that.

If you get a woman to do anything for/with you, trickery is required.

Just got in the office and kinda skimmed some of the posts on here last night. I will have to go back, re-read and comment accordingly.

Last edited by King Rudi; 06-14-2021 at 12:26 PM..
Appreciate 1
      06-14-2021, 06:42 AM   #9423
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
women are the gatekeepers of everything.
Fact.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 06:52 AM   #9424
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Dude.....women are the gatekeepers of everything. I suggest you start this thread back at post 1.

Currently the women reading this thread are giving the "Internet high five"....let me fix that.

If you get a woman to do anything for/with you, trickery is required.

Just got in the office and kinda skimmed some of the posts on here last night. I have go back, re-read and comment accordingly.
I have to disagree. It always made me happy to make my man happy. Whether that be doing something for him or with him. We're not all self centered and selfish.
Lady Jane70861.50
vreihen1615278.50
Dang3r12512.00
      06-14-2021, 07:47 AM   #9425
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I have to disagree. It always made me happy to make my man happy. Whether that be doing something for him or with him. We're not all self centered and selfish.
I knew I'd get a disagreement, however; hear me out. All male species, use some form of trickery to attract mates. I'm not necessarily saying "trick" women into what you want, but men use their tone, change how they act, act like they have things they don't and all sorts of other avenues to get a woman to notice them. This is what I referred to as trickery. Women are guilty of this as well, but men have to really go all out...or at least that's how I've always felt anyway. (i.e. to stand out beyond others - If you're a man in room full of women, if you don't stand out....you don't stand out.)
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 07:57 AM   #9426
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
I knew I'd get a disagreement, however; hear me out. All male species, use some form of trickery to attract mates. I'm not necessarily saying "trick" women into what you want, but men use their tone, change how they act, act like they have things they don't and all sorts of other avenues to get a woman to notice them. This is what I referred to as trickery. Women are guilty of this as well, but men have to really go all out...or at least that's how I've always felt anyway. (i.e. to stand out beyond others - If you're a man in room full of women, if you don't stand out....you don't stand out.)
I think I misunderstood your comment and took it out of context.
      06-14-2021, 08:02 AM   #9427
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
I like to think my wife is like this - I'm lucky enough that she loves doing things for me, I think part of that is because I work so hard for her. It is a give and take

Quote:
Idk if I completely agree with this one - I'll say a partial agreement. Majority of the time I am as blunt as can be, and if that doesn't please someone then it is what it is. Now some things I agree - for instance when I'm sick, even just a smidge sick, I'll try to get the wife to do everything and kick my feet up because men turn into babies when they're sick and thats a fact. Other things that I want, and I'm sure you know what I mean, require some sort of bartery on my end not so much trickery though.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15761.00
      06-14-2021, 08:11 AM   #9428
ragingpanda
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
But if you decide you want a relationship with her, that doesn't necessarily make it so.
Oh really? So your wife got on one knee and proposed to you?

Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 08:23 AM   #9429
ragingpanda
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
With comments like that, the only sex you're getting is in front of the computer with your knickers down to your knees.
How so? It's not hard to get paired up on a dating app, meet up for drinks, being honest with each other and having some fun with each other. The only hard part is trying to get rid of the woman when she expects more than a casual hook up which is what we agreed upon when we first met.

There are lots of women out there that think that they can change my mind about wanting to get into a relationship with them by sleeping with me. Like I said, I am always honest about my intentions from the start, but the majority of women that I meet on the apps are not.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 09:01 AM   #9430
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Muslim?

I feel like dinonz and I might be intelligent enough to get the answer in this grand game of 21 questions we've just decided to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
But I'm not using my intelligence. I'm stirring the pot
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
nyalpine907433.00
      06-14-2021, 09:06 AM   #9431
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
So if I call out "hey, asshole!” in here, who responds?
I will.

Quote:
I love dating apps, it has made hooking up sooooo much easier. There is no need to commit to a woman when you can get more ass than a toilet seat lol.
Are these ladies aware that they are nothing more than a hook up? If so, play on. If not, shame on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Ha! I'm sure you do your due diligence to ensure all these women know you're not looking for anything serious and you certainly wouldn't waste anyone's time. No one here is going to say anything to you. Hell, you'll probably get high fives.

I love it, what a fucking double standard. Though I'm not on there just to get ass, I sure get called out on here more so than someone just seeking ass. I'm the female, so it's not okay for me to do anything other than look for marriage on those apps and only date one at a time.
Wrong. I said something. Now Sara, no one else here is screaming about a double standard aside from you. You get called out for looking for "the one" but doing everything but, then saying it's just having fun. You've already been accused of your crimes in the dating community. At this point, this post is just as bad fussing at the police officer that pulled you over for speeding for not pulling over everyone else who was speeding as well.

Quote:
I am always upfront with the women I meet and tell them that I am just looking for a good time and have no intentions of ever getting married or having kids.
Now he gets the high five. It seemed that when I was perusing the dating apps, the more honest you were, the more ok with it the ladies were. I won't go into details but I've never understood the players mentality. Lying and being shady for what? There's no reason to be. Honesty gets you the same end result without all the BS.

Quote:
Who the heck wants a little sausage? Can it at least be average?

I'm so happy I'm not guy and have to worry about size. If I want to go bigger or smaller, I just go to a plastic surgeon
Men and women alike all have our insecurities. Those that don't worry about size worry about things like being bald.

Quote:
LOL, that makes no sense. Women do not determine whether or not a relationship will be established, that is up to the man.
I'm taking back my damn internet high five.

Quote:
I think I misunderstood your comment and took it out of context.
Not necessarily. I could have phrased it differently and now that I think about it, it does go both ways. Women can be guilty of this as well.
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15761.00
M5Rick60075.00
      06-14-2021, 10:03 AM   #9432
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

If you propose to someone, you are ultimately asking for their agreement, no? They can just as easily say no and are the one making the final decision.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 10:19 AM   #9433
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
I will.

Are these ladies aware that they are nothing more than a hook up? If so, play on. If not, shame on you.

Wrong. I said something. Now Sara, no one else here is screaming about a double standard aside from you. You get called out for looking for "the one" but doing everything but, then saying it's just having fun. You've already been accused of your crimes in the dating community. At this point, this post is just as bad fussing at the police officer that pulled you over for speeding for not pulling over everyone else who was speeding as well.

Now he gets the high five. It seemed that when I was perusing the dating apps, the more honest you were, the more ok with it the ladies were. I won't go into details but I've never understood the players mentality. Lying and being shady for what? There's no reason to be. Honesty gets you the same end result without all the BS.

Men and women alike all have our insecurities. Those that don't worry about size worry about things like being bald.

Not necessarily. I could have phrased it differently and now that I think about it, it does go both ways. Women can be guilty of this as well.
At the end of the day your sum ups come up good with me King Rudi.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      06-14-2021, 10:22 AM   #9434
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:

What wife? My partner (the mother of my children, etc) doesn't want to get married to anyone, so it would be fruitless if I asked. I wouldn't mind marrying her, but I respect her position on the matter so that's that.

What if you got down and one knee and she said no? What if you did want to marry a lady, and she asked you first? I really can't understand your original comment.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2021, 10:43 AM   #9435
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Quote:
I will.

At the end of the day your sum ups come up good with me King Rudi.
Thank you kind sir.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60075.00
      06-14-2021, 12:19 PM   #9436
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
Quote:

Attachment 2626889
But he seems to be speaking with confidence that this works for him. I did the same thing when I split with my ex-wife. I told women exactly where I was as far as when I split it with my wife and what was happening. Many women agreed to date even though I was still married. I was definitely not ready to date So I will take that responsibility but many women didn't seem to care
Appreciate 2
      06-14-2021, 01:08 PM   #9437
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Those that don't worry about size worry about things like being bald.
Now, hold on a gall-darn minute !!!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7561.50
      06-14-2021, 04:20 PM   #9438
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Who the heck wants a little sausage? Can it at least be average?

I'm so happy I'm not guy and have to worry about size. If I want to go bigger or smaller, I just go to a plastic surgeon
Did you ever got refused because you are remodelled?

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0