BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

08-25-2021, 02:24 PM   #10869
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Anyone else's city require you to show proof of vaccination to enter restaurants and bars? Went to 4 places last night. Each asked for a vaccine card. I asked each place if they needed my ID, every single place said no. WTF is the point then??
Haven't run into that yet...

Do they accept pics? I have a picture of mine on my phone in case anyone ever asks... but the card itself doesn't fit in a wallet so it's kind of annoying to have to carry it around.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2021, 02:26 PM   #10870
nicked8
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 335i M-Sport xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Haven't run into that yet...

Do they accept pics? I have a picture of mine on my phone in case anyone ever asks... but the card itself doesn't fit in a wallet so it's kind of annoying to have to carry it around.
Pics are generally acceptable around here. Of course they made the card just slightly too big to fit properly in a wallet.
Appreciate 1
wtwo317945.00
      08-25-2021, 03:17 PM   #10871
nicked8
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 335i M-Sport xDrive

Quote:
And do they require ID to prove it's actually your vaccination card? Otherwise it's all completely pointless.
Really depends on where you go.

There's an app that's popular (works for just NY state) where you can upload your proof of vax and is then checked against state records. The app serves as your verified proof and a lot of people use that instead of carrying the card.

Bars are checking IDs anyway, but other places like gyms aren't always looking at both. As you said, it's pretty stupid.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2021, 03:37 PM   #10872
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

In the UK you can get a proof of negative test simply by entering a lateral flow ID into the gov website, and reporting that it was a negative result. You can then download a PDF of 'proof', or use the NHS app to 'prove' it. Special.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2021, 03:50 PM   #10873
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Met my husband for the next 3 years last night.

#hoenomo
Hold up. That's not how this works!!! This TikTok challenge comes to mind. First half of the challenge is Sara. Second half of the song is? Facts.

Appreciate 0
      08-25-2021, 03:54 PM   #10874
wtwo3
Major General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Hold up. That's not how this works!!! This TikTok challenge comes to mind. First half of the challenge is Sara. Second half of the song is? Facts.

Just to clarify...

So basically you play the song in the beginning to get the girl to twerk... then as soon as she begins twerking, you play the other song calling her a ho? And this is a tik tok challenge?

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2021, 04:03 PM   #10875
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Just to clarify...

So basically you play the song in the beginning to get the girl to twerk... then as soon as she begins twerking, you play the other song calling her a ho? And this is a tik tok challenge?
Yeah it's tiktok and yeah the first part of the song is a megan thee stallion who made essentially a twerk song. Someone figured out that the majority of women start moving to the beat. Timed to about the twerk section of the first beat, it changes to Kid Laroi track.

They had another one where it just plays the sound of the Xbox / PlayStation being powered on - it's hilarious to see how many girlfriends / wives get triggered by the sound.

The videos I liked though were the Xbox / PlayStation powering off - all the pets start getting excited when they hear the sound cycling off because they know it's time for a walk / food etc, lol.
Appreciate 1
wtwo317945.00
      08-25-2021, 04:04 PM   #10876
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Hoe no mo!
You can't just change your stripes one morning to the next it's not how it works!!!
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24980.50
      08-25-2021, 04:09 PM   #10877
wtwo3
Major General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yeah it's tiktok and yeah the first part of the song is a megan thee stallion who made essentially a twerk song. Someone figured out that the majority of women start moving to the beat. Timed to about the twerk section of the first beat, it changes to Kid Laroi track.

They had another one where it just plays the sound of the Xbox / PlayStation being powered on - it's hilarious to see how many girlfriends / wives get triggered by the sound.

The videos I liked though were the Xbox / PlayStation powering off - all the pets start getting excited when they hear the sound cycling off because they know it's time for a walk / food etc, lol.
That's actually pretty interesting.... Pavlov's dogs in action!

Maybe i should give this tiktok thing a try. It definitely keeps my wife occupied all day...

Appreciate 1
shoei7779.00
      08-25-2021, 04:18 PM   #10878
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Maybe i should give this tiktok thing a try. It definitely keeps my wife occupied all day...
The gems are rare. But for time passing sitting in traffic or boring zoom calls it's handy lol.

The dog one with Xbox powering off sounds was good. Lemme see if I can find it for you. Shit like that's entertaining - I hate it when it's scripted just for likes.

The other thing it's come in handy is the "Life Hacks" videos. Short and sweet and some of them are mind blowing. Dunking fruit in 1:5 vinegar to cold water mixture makes it last for weeks vs days for example. Berries specifically.

But 90% of it is trash. Sift out the garbage lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...th_xbox_chime/

Appreciate 1
wtwo317945.00
      08-25-2021, 04:47 PM   #10879
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Also, make sure you read up on TikTok app before you decide to download. I use vpn's and the app is an api. I don't access TikTok directly, not from my main phone at least. Use a native api app if you do decide to download it.

The screen shots below are from an engineer who reversed-engineered TikTok and this is his discoveries. It's a long read but informative. Since then, plenty of others including companies have followed suit with similar findings. All the apps collect data on us, TikTok just goes the extra mile.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
wtwo317945.00
swagon13506.50
      08-25-2021, 07:32 PM   #10880
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Pro not a hoe

Side note, his texts are so sweet Who the hell am I? I think Cupid shoved his arrow up my ass. I’m curious to see if I still feel this way when I see him next.
Get a hold of yourself!!! Have you forgotten your training?!! We're always sweet and on our best behavior in the beginning. You know this. Up until we gain entrance to the gold mine.

Come back and tell me he's still sweet after he finally gets to shove his arrow up your ass as well.
Appreciate 1
      08-25-2021, 07:47 PM   #10881
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Get a hold of yourself!!! Have you forgotten your training?!! We're always sweet and on our best behavior in the beginning. You know this. Up until we gain entrance to the gold mine.

Come back and tell me he's still sweet after he finally gets to shove his arrow up your ass as well.
Yup, still sweet.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2021, 07:51 PM   #10882
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Yup, still sweet.
Then just enjoy the moment but don't get caught up in the feels and emotions. You know we were pretty much locked down for a year +. Desperation + slim pickings + pandemic + horniness = possible overlooking things or making bad choices lol.

There's still time for him to come to his senses is all I'm saying, Sara.

Appreciate 0
      08-25-2021, 08:21 PM   #10883
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Alright alright in all seriousness, he is

Tall
Blue eyed
Pilot
Complete gentleman
Handsome
Doesn’t smother me
He wishes he could have a dog

Did I miss anything? I think that’s all I asked the universe for.
Yes. You forgot the part why perfection has been unavailable until last night for anyone else seeking perfection… I’ve got 100 guesses why and the first 99 don’t count.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      08-25-2021, 08:37 PM   #10884
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Yes. You forgot the part why perfection has been unavailable until last night for anyone else seeking perfection… I’ve got 100 guesses why and the first 99 don’t count.
Huh????
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2021, 08:54 PM   #10885
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Huh????
You're supposed to be asleep. Ssshhhh. Zzzzzz. Lol
Appreciate 1
      08-26-2021, 01:40 AM   #10886
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Don’t ruin it for me. He’s the first guy all year I actually want to see more than once a week. Let me be temporarily happy before he comes to his senses.

Got zero sleep last night. Just took ambien. She’s kicking in. I’m getting off OT before y’all start quoting me.

Good night ��
That means, you are going to disappear for the next years like last time when you moved away and then any time later you come in to got leg humped again with a new fleet of pilots? C'mon...

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 02:05 AM   #10887
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Quote:
Don’t ruin it for me. He’s the first guy all year I actually want to see more than once a week. Let me be temporarily happy before he comes to his senses.

Got zero sleep last night. Just took ambien. She’s kicking in. I’m getting off OT before y’all start quoting me.

Good night ��
That means, you are going to disappear for the next years like last time when you moved away and then any time later you come in to got leg humped again with a new fleet of pilots? C'mon...
Well. You survived all the other absences. Chances are, you'll live to leg hump another day.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 02:07 AM   #10888
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Well. You survived all the other absences. Chances are, you'll live to leg hump another day.
For now he’s in the no fly zone.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 02:10 AM   #10889
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
For now he’s in the no fly zone.
I'm not sure if I should laugh and say I'm not surprised or be saddened and then say I'm not surprised.

:
Appreciate 1
      08-26-2021, 02:11 AM   #10890
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
For now he's in the no fly zone.
I'm not sure if I should laugh and say I'm not surprised or be saddened and then say I'm not surprised.

:
Do not fret, just chuckle like the rest of us
Appreciate 0