BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Concours d' Elegance @ Circle BMW with Special ///M Cars - Fri 8/30/13

08-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
TheBlackGT
Like No Other.
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F07 LCI

Concours d' Elegance @ Circle BMW with Special ///M Cars - Fri 8/30/13

Hey guys, so a very exclusive meet is coming up this Friday, and you all should come! However, there are very few spots left (only 10 or so.) Here is how you can sign up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanCircleBMW

Important: You do not have to be a member of this forum and you do not need to bring your CCA member ID's as this is not a CCA event. If you have friends who would like to attend, please have them email me. I believe I have about 10 spots left.

I wanted to extend an invite to my fellow NJ CCA members to come to an ///M Event being held at Circle BMW. We have a very special client who has collaborated with us and BMW AG to order an M5, an M6 Coupe and an M6 Convertible in Sakhir Orange with custom Sakhir Orange Individual Interior that even includes the steering wheel and upper dash, custom Matte Black M Wheels from the factory, the infamous Gold Carbon Ceramic Brakes, and a few other upgrades. These three were on display at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance BMW Villa during the M4 Concept unveiling. This order was a year and a half in the making and it took approval from the executives at BMW before production as this is customized order is beyond the regular "Individual" program.

Our special client will be coming to take delivery of his trio and we thought it would be proper to invite guests so they would be able to witness these custom M cars that nobody in the world will have. They are truly one of a kind (well 3 of a kind...)

Event will start at 7-PM and will last to about 9-PM. We will be serving cheese and wine. If you are wanting to come, please email me (danny.wong@circlebmw.com) with the following:

Full Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Username on Forum:

Thank you and I hope to see some of you there!

Last edited by TheBlackGT; 08-28-2013 at 08:35 PM..
Appreciate 0