BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

10-29-2018, 09:39 AM   #1101
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
No one gets numbers anymore, it's snapchat now? Ugh. I will never ask someone for snapchat. I will also never download that dumb app.

Anyway, get a shower & bam glitter gone. Also, wtf is a "dirty look" beard? Man, I feel old.
yeah... first its snapchat, if you guys are "close enough" then you exchange numbers.
also snap is somewhat better if you ask me - you can't make that shit up unlike phone numbers.
dirty look is when normally you're clean shaven but you don't shave for a few days so you have the beginning of a beard but you don't look like you vape and play nintendo switch while your wife's boyfriend is in the house. (i dont like the beard trend either)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Yup, snapchat is the new thing. That way hoes can send you nudes without even having to talk to you.
pretty much! in kanye's words: "she's such a fucking hoe, i love it"
Pics or it didn't happen??

Quote:
Quote:
yeah... first its snapchat, if you guys are "close enough" then you exchange numbers.
also snap is somewhat better if you ask me - you can't make that shit up unlike phone numbers.
dirty look is when normally you're clean shaven but you don't shave for a few days so you have the beginning of a beard but you don't look like you vape and play nintendo switch while your wife's boyfriend is in the house. (i dont like the beard trend either)

pretty much! in kanye's words: "she's such a fucking hoe, i love it"
I'd rather get a fake number than waste my time on snapchat. That's for kids.

So you just didn't shave for a few days. That's either lazy or you want to grow it out. Either way, "dirty beard" sounds so dumb & should never be spoken again.

Kanye is a no talent moron.

Dude you forgot to take your chill pills today!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 09:40 AM   #1102
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:

So you just didn't shave for a few days. That's either lazy or you want to grow it out. Either way, "dirty beard" sounds so dumb & should never be spoken again.

Agreed SnapChat is stupid and I hate it, but I can't deny it's benefits.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2018, 09:57 AM   #1103
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post

Nah, everything I said is true. My ahole boss has pissed me off today as usual. So yea, I can't wait to go home, have a stiff drink & get laid tonight. Hate this place.

If tires didn't cost so much, I'd do a burnout in the Hellcat at lunch.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
MKSixer34171.50
      10-29-2018, 10:37 AM   #1104
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

soooo I think I mentioned that she had surgery on her foot friday, took longer than expected, she has to wear a stiff shoe (insert joke here ) so now she cant drive and texts me to pick her and her son up.So we drop the boys off and head to the little italian bistro for a drinky or two. Hang out at the bar for two hours talking. She had to elevate her foot so she has her right leg in my lap the whole time. whoops.. be right back
Appreciate 9
King Rudi13152.00
bimmette6452.50
Joekerr7926.00
nyalpine907380.00
________4157.00
MKSixer34171.50
      10-29-2018, 11:00 AM   #1105
xander_g
Major
Rep
Drives: G30 M550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Well, I tried. Told someone I spend a lot of time with that I like her and wanted to be with her. Crashed and burned. Shot down in flames.

I'm short, fat, ugly, and nearly 50. I think it's time to just give up.
That's the wrong attitude. If one said no, another one will say yes. It's a numbers game, always has been.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 11:12 AM   #1106
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
soooo I think I mentioned that she had surgery on her foot friday, took longer than expected, she has to wear a stiff shoe (insert joke here ) so now she cant drive and texts me to pick her and her son up.So we drop the boys off and head to the little italian bistro for a drinky or two. Hang out at the bar for two hours talking. She had to elevate her foot so she has her right leg in my lap the whole time. whoops.. be right back
so then had to go back to the school to get the boys and then take everyone back to her place, there was some hand holding in the car but i wasnt going to plant one on her with the boys in the back seat. she gives me a tour of her place, it's cute, she has a chocolate lab that is all over me. gotta get my boy home so we took off. i thought about planting one on her while we were at her house but the boys were running around so i didnt. had the boys all weekend so didnt get to hang out with her again. might see what she is up to after work today. still have the wine pairing on sunday, i have to find a blazer. just found out there is going to be 150 people there and its $100 per person. did anyone fall asleep?
Appreciate 8
King Rudi13152.00
bimmette6452.50
nyalpine907380.00
________4157.00
      10-29-2018, 11:15 AM   #1107
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
so then had to go back to the school to get the boys and then take everyone back to her place, there was some hand holding in the car but i wasnt going to plant one on her with the boys in the back seat. she gives me a tour of her place, it's cute, she has a chocolate lab that is all over me. gotta get my boy home so we took off. i thought about planting one on her while we were at her house but the boys were running around so i didnt. had the boys all weekend so didnt get to hang out with her again. might see what she is up to after work today. still have the wine pairing on sunday, i have to find a blazer. just found out there is going to be 150 people there and its $100 per person. did anyone fall asleep?
You suck at this. Just cut your junk off & leave this poor lady alone. You gave her blue lips.

Also, no more updates, you're boring us to death now.
Appreciate 4
upstatedoc7555.50
________4157.00
MKSixer34171.50
      10-29-2018, 11:17 AM   #1108
FCobra94
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Work - I have no issue with confidence. But personally, I'm a mess.
Obviously haven't met you in person, but this is also really apparent just by reading your replies in this thread; not sure if you communicate in much the same way when you're 1-on-1 with people, but dude, you're kinda all over the place.

Regardless, the key to "confidence" in this sphere comes in one of two ways: it either comes to you naturally (which some peeps are naturally gifted with) or you have to learn what it takes to keep someone engaged. It sounds like you've tried "all the wrong things" so maybe try approaching it from a different angle.

This advice is gonna sound really douchey, but I highly recommend you at least give it a go. Download a book called magic bullets by nick savoy; also get the game by neil strauss. Even after throwing out all the PUA non-sense, it really focuses on the psychology of how to interact with people and better ways to make conversation interesting. That's really where "confidence" comes from IMO; once you hone an approach, you'll quickly figure out what works best given your natural personality and interests...this should most definitely, at least, lead you away from friendzone-type results.

If the above reading materials jive with you, maybe look into these bootcamps as well...given that you've got l00t and are quickly loosing hope, there's no reason not to at least try something this drastic given your current situation:
http://www.3secondrule.co.uk/portfolio/

Last edited by FCobra94; 10-29-2018 at 11:22 AM..
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2018, 11:22 AM   #1109
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:

pretty much, yes
and keep in mind i'm 20, these girls are 19-21 so we are "kids" to some extent...

Quote:

can't post nudes lol not trying to get in trouble for that or be banned on bimmerpost

Quote:
Quote:
i didn't fall asleep but i didn't finish either
you're giving all of us blue balls, and yourself too. you should've at least made some moves when you were at her house, with the kids running around! at least a kiss, please tell me you "gave her a reason to look forward" to seeing you more often
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2018, 11:24 AM   #1110
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
Obviously haven't met you in person, but this is also really apparent just by reading your replies in this thread; not sure if you communicate in much the same way when you're 1-on-1 with people, but dude, you're kinda all over the place.

Regardless, the key to "confidence" in this sphere comes in one of two ways: it either comes to you naturally (which some peeps are naturally gifted with) or you have to learn what it takes to keep someone engaged. It sounds like you've tried "all the wrong things" so maybe try approaching it from a different angle.

This advice is gonna sound really douchey, but I highly recommend you at least give it a go. Download a book called magic bullets by nick savoy; also get the game by neil strauss. Even after throwing out all the PUA non-sense, it really focuses on the psychology of how to interact with people and better ways to make conversation interesting. That's really where "confidence" comes from IMO; once you hone an approach, you'll quickly figure out what works best given your natural personality and interests...this should most definitely, at least, lead you away from friendzone-type results.

If the above reading materials jive with you, maybe look into these bootcamps as well...given that you've got l00t and are quickly loosing hope, there's no reason not to at least try something this drastic given your advanced stage within your relationship career:
http://www.3secondrule.co.uk/portfolio/
AHA so the material i mentioned a few posts back showed up
i'd say fuck PUA shit, it's literally useless unless you're trying to pick up thotties with daddy issues (the kind of girl who says "touch my butt and eat pizza with me"), even if that's the case i'd vote no but you do you.

read models by mark manson, it's almost my bible. I can send you the PDF if you (or anyone) is interested, it's a short read but hella useful.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 11:32 AM   #1111
FCobra94
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
AHA so the material i mentioned a few posts back showed up
i'd say fuck PUA shit, it's literally useless unless you're trying to pick up thotties with daddy issues (the kind of girl who says "touch my butt and eat pizza with me"), even if that's the case i'd vote no but you do you.

read models by mark manson, it's almost my bible. I can send you the PDF if you (or anyone) is interested, it's a short read but hella useful.
I wouldn't be that close minded about it; your demographic and his are apples to oranges my dude. You're still chasing girls that are barely old enough to legally purchase cigarettes...big difference in approach style there.

Either way, it doesn't matter which method is actually applied; TRYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT is the first step. Placing yourself in target rich environments and making a move will make or break success here. But yeah, NO method will work if all you're doing is the same old thing over and over again.
Appreciate 3
      10-29-2018, 11:37 AM   #1112
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
I wouldn't be that close minded about it; your demographic and his are apples to oranges my dude. You're still chasing girls that are barely old enough to legally purchase cigarettes...big difference in approach style there.

Either way, it doesn't matter which method is actually applied; TRYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT is the first step. Placing yourself in target rich environments and making a move will make or break success here. But yeah, NO method will work if all you're doing is the same old thing over and over again.
100% agree with you, never really thought of that but the part in bold is a sad/sudden realization

but yeah, naturally our ways of approach are going to be different. im in a college campus and can go to college bars, he'd probably won't be doing that. in my experience though, the PUA stuff does work, but i've yet to meet someone "interesting" through that - i've changed my methods but to say i'm 100% not using any influences from that would be a slight lie.
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2018, 11:41 AM   #1113
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
100% agree with you, never really thought of that but the part in bold is a sad/sudden realization

but yeah, naturally our ways of approach are going to be different. im in a college campus and can go to college bars, he'd probably won't be doing that. in my experience though, the PUA stuff does work, but i've yet to meet someone "interesting" through that - i've changed my methods but to say i'm 100% not using any influences from that would be a slight lie.

Any updates on the little mermaid?

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 01:36 PM   #1114
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Any updates on the little mermaid?
she's back in school about an hour away from my school
we were talking about cold war (drunk conversations) and she said she never really looked into it, sent me a snap yesterday on the notes she took on cold war so that "next time i'll know what you're saying" - her words

so i guess we're chilling?
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2018, 02:05 PM   #1115
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:

alright not bad, so did u massage her leg??
Appreciate 3
________4157.00
MKSixer34171.50
      10-29-2018, 02:19 PM   #1116
________
________
Rep

Hahahahaha this thread is awesome...

upstatedoc I am truly happy for you. Not gonna bust your chops, having her leg on yours and holding hands in the car must've been really nice! Love the thrill of relationship starts... keep going, you're made. Don't force anything, you already got this. If it weren't for the kids you'd have kissed and whatnot for SURE.

Keep us posted, we really enjoy following your story!

Never_Enough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bayerische Motoren Werke dude we've been through this before... it's easy to edit a picture to blur stuff that's private/illegal... your excuses are no good any more.

We'll take it as it never happened then, nice storytelling on your part though
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      10-29-2018, 02:19 PM   #1117
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
she's back in school about an hour away from my school
we were talking about cold war (drunk conversations) and she said she never really looked into it, sent me a snap yesterday on the notes she took on cold war so that "next time i'll know what you're saying" - her words

so i guess we're chilling?
I thought snap was for the good pics. This is a let down.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 02:20 PM   #1118
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

alright not bad, so did u massage her leg??
she was wearing kind of like capris, i did note she had smoothly shaven legs
Appreciate 2
nyalpine907380.00
MKSixer34171.50
      10-29-2018, 02:20 PM   #1119
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

upstatedoc I am truly happy for you. Not gonna bust your chops, having her leg on yours and holding hands in the car must've been really nice! Love the thrill of relationship starts... keep going, you're made. Don't force anything, you already got this. If it weren't for the kids you'd have kissed and whatnot for SURE.

Bayerische Motoren Werke dude we've been through this before... it's easy to edit a picture to blur stuff that's private/illegal... your excuses are no good any more.

Who the hell starts holding hands before even a kiss or actually dating?! He failed. He's about to lose her if he does not show some balls. Figuratively & literally at this point.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
      10-29-2018, 02:21 PM   #1120
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
When they shave it means DTF. Come on, man!
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 02:27 PM   #1121
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Who the hell starts holding hands before even a kiss or actually dating?! He failed. He's about to lose her if he does not show some balls. Figuratively & literally at this point.
It's kind of a "juvenile" start of a relationship. Both must be having butterflies and the kids do make it different when taking the steps as you're proposing. Not worse, just different. I actually think the kids will make this be a "healthier" start as both have to really ponder before jumping in a relationship.

Another added benefit is that the "desire" is building up; when it happens, we'll have some rich details and pictures of some long-hard sexual business in all possibles cavities of both of them in all possible positions ahahahahah
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      10-29-2018, 02:34 PM   #1122
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Quote:
When they shave it means DTF. Come on, man!
Appreciate 0