BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > Headlight Condensation

11-09-2023, 08:26 AM   #1
igor.velkov89
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 118d

Headlight Condensation

Hello,

I just bought a BMW 118d from 2013 1 month ago and since it got colder over the last few days I noticed condensation in one of the headlight. Actually on the right one also but very little and in the left one a lot of condensation.

I've checked the headlight for cracks but I cannot see any. I assume the issue is connected to the sealing of the headlight. Does anyone here know any workshop that can reseal the headlight in Germany because I cannot find anything on internet. I'm based in Karlsruhe.

I have attached 2 pictures so you can see the condensation in the headlight.

Appreciate the help in advance!

Regards,

Igor
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-13-2023, 07:39 PM   #2
krillekatt
Rep
Drives: BMW F20 116D

Garage List
2014 BMW F20  [0.00]
I’ve read about this issue alot of times, some people suggest you can fix it temporarily with a heated blowdryer, or just exchange the whole headlight. I’m based in sweden so i don’t know about any place in germany who can reseal the headlight, entschuldigung!
-K
Appreciate 0