BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

11-13-2018, 11:12 AM   #1893
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptObvious View Post
I wasn't 100% serious, geez guys. Slow today?

As far learning what makes others tick, I don't have that desire when it comes to women. I know how they tick...like a time bomb.
Maybe 97%?

......and accurate. Something tells me you may already be good at getting what you need, possibly inadvertently but one does not become a sex addict with out being able to have sex.
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2018, 11:12 AM   #1894
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Build up a massive bank account and top that off with a well sized penis. At that point you can look like a cross between Gollum and Jabba Da Hutt and be swimming in "moistness".
Valid statement here.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:13 AM   #1895
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

I too got back to the gym last week... will go again today
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-13-2018, 11:14 AM   #1896
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Build up a massive bank account and top that off with a well sized penis. At that point you can look like a cross between Gollum and Jabba Da Hutt and be swimming in "moistness".
ah shit
anyone know a good penis implant surgeon?
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:15 AM   #1897
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I actually just started. Less than a week in. This is my first go with trying to become physically what I've always wanted to be. I can already foresee this being an issue with the current girlfriend though and also not something I am going to bend or break on to spend time with her. She got a membership to the same gym but we will only work out together when her kids are with their father, the rest of the time it will only be me. I spent 2 hours there last night and although she didn't say anything I could tell that she was frustrated that I was at the gym rather than being with her.
That will be a problem unless you address it ASAP.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      11-13-2018, 11:17 AM   #1898
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
I'm only half kidding, relax. You're still young, you'll see how evil they really are. Hopefully, you don't get constantly shit on like I have & become as jaded & cynical.

Hate is too strong of a word here. I've posted a few of mine in the thread. Not going to advertise my life story, though. Let's just say I've been cheated on, lied to & much more by every woman I have been in a relationship with except for one & that one was the crazy I talked about earlier w/the being possessed by an evil spirit nonsense.
It's pretty shitty to say all women are evil. That's not the case. In my many years on this planet I have noticed that most men tend to be drawn to the same type over and over again. If that type is the high maintenance, self absorbed, selfish, it's all about me bitch, then yes, you will say all women are evil. How can you make the same decisions over and over again and expect different results.

The same way some women are drawn to the "bad boys" and say all men suck.
Appreciate 6
nyalpine907384.50
King Rudi13152.00
________4157.00
bimmette6452.50
      11-13-2018, 11:19 AM   #1899
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
I still desire a deeper connection, but have yet to meet a woman on my level that I am also attracted to. That sounds super ego maniac-like. Not my intention. Just no patience for stupid, lack of common sense, no ambition, etc.
It's hard to find. In my case I stumbled upon it by accident with my ex. She pranked me constantly, as I did her, we were both really sarcastic towards each other, etc. The only way to find it seems to be finding people who like doing the same things you do, as they will have similar personalities.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      11-13-2018, 11:20 AM   #1900
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
So I am doomed. Well, this is depressing...
There is always Rohypnol. Stack that with a dungeon like basement and you are all set.
Appreciate 2
      11-13-2018, 11:21 AM   #1901
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:21 AM   #1902
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
I too got back to the gym last week... will go again today
I have an addictive personality and completely submerge myself into whatever I'm working on. I've been spending my morning looking up lunch options to eat healthier if for no other reason it's that much less that I have to work off when I get to the gym. It's been on the back of my mind all morning what I will be working on tonight.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
      11-13-2018, 11:26 AM   #1903
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I have an addictive personality and completely submerge myself into whatever I'm working on. I've been spending my morning looking up lunch options to eat healthier if for no other reason it's that much less that I have to work off when I get to the gym. It's been on the back of my mind all morning what I will be working on tonight.
Eating healthy makes a YUGE difference. Working in the gym time is also important, because I could see how your GF would be upset if you normally spend 3 days after work during the week with her and instead you are going to the gym and seeing her less.

Maybe do the gym at lunch, in the morning before work, or right after work?

Most of my total workout time is 45min to an hour only on weekdays right after work. I'm not super jacked or anything, but I look decent without a shirt and it helps reduce stress.

Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-13-2018, 11:27 AM   #1904
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
That will be a problem unless you address it ASAP.
As much as I appreciate who she is as person, if my losing weight and becoming who I am going to be is a problem for her then that's either something she will have to learn to deal with or she can find someone else. Simple.
Appreciate 5
      11-13-2018, 11:27 AM   #1905
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
As much as I appreciate who she is as person, if my losing weight and becoming who I am going to be is a problem for her then that's either something she will have to learn to deal with or she can find someone else. Simple.
EXACTLY!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-13-2018, 11:30 AM   #1906
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yep, most women would want you to better yourself.

Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-13-2018, 11:32 AM   #1907
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Eating healthy makes a YUGE difference. Working in the gym time is also important, because I could see how your GF would be upset if you normally spend 3 days after work during the week with her and instead you are going to the gym and seeing her less.

Maybe do the gym at lunch, in the morning before work, or right after work?

Most of my total workout time is 45min to an hour only on weekdays right after work. I'm not super jacked or anything, but I look decent without a shirt and it helps reduce stress.
I've been cutting back on portions, eliminated sodas completely and cut out snacking all together.

I'm at work at 6:30 a.m. and work 10-12 hours a day. Going at lunch is not an option as I only leave long enough to get lunch and eat behind my desk. Coming in an hour early, staying late and eating while I work nets an $16K+/year. Once I leave work, it's home for about 30-45, then to the gym, then home to shower and then to her house until about 11:00 p.m., then rush home to sleep for 5 hours and back at work. On the weeks she doesn't have her kids, she stays with me all week and that makes things easier but not by much.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:37 AM   #1908
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I've been cutting back on portions, eliminated sodas completely and cut out snacking all together.

I'm at work at 6:30 a.m. and work 10-12 hours a day. Going at lunch is not an option as I only leave long enough to get lunch and eat behind my desk. Coming in an hour early, staying late and eating while I work nets an $16K+/year. Once I leave work, it's home for about 30-45, then to the gym, then home to shower and then to her house until about 11:00 p.m., then rush home to sleep for 5 hours and back at work. On the weeks she doesn't have her kids, she stays with me all week and that makes things easier but not by much.
That sounds tough for sure, but if I were her I'd be supportive of a more toned partner.

Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:41 AM   #1909
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I still desire a deeper connection, but have yet to meet a woman on my level that I am also attracted to. That sounds super ego maniac-like. Not my intention. Just no patience for stupid, lack of common sense, no ambition, etc.
Respectable. I can relate completely. Being a Type A personality isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's more of a mental issue than anything else. Also the constant disappointment of other people not being able to live up to your standards is beyond frustrating. Trust me brother, I understand exactly what you're saying.
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2018, 11:44 AM   #1910
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
That sounds tough for sure, but if I were her I'd be supportive of a more toned partner.
I think a lot of it is that she is happy with me being the way I am now but I'm not. I think she is afraid of women becoming more interested and thus causing her to have competition. I can see her point to a degree but this is where trust and communication comes into play. She is simply going to have to trust me or her insecurities will eat her alive. Either way, I'll look damn good come spring time.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:48 AM   #1911
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
What good easy lunch stuff did you find? I'm tired of tuna or cereal or salad for lunch. I don't even eat breakfast
I'm going to cracker barrel today. Still undecided on either an omelet or grilled chicken. Cutting out fries, chips and fast food is going to be tough not because I'm addicted but because that's all that's readily available. Meal prepping isn't going to work for me because of my already crazy schedule.

Breakfast is important man. You really need to eat something every morning for breakfast. A slice of peanut butter toast is quick and easy. I'm just now learning this. I've been eating only one meal a day unless the girlfriend stays the night then I eat dinner which is usually full of shit I don't need to eat, thus the weight gain, not to mention I sit behind a desk for at least 10 hours a day.
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2018, 11:48 AM   #1912
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
What good easy lunch stuff did you find? I'm tired of tuna or cereal or salad for lunch. I don't even eat breakfast
Eating a small breakfast like a banana actually helps jump start your metabolism.

I actually eat several smaller meals during the day instead of 3 big ones like most people.

Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
      11-13-2018, 11:52 AM   #1913
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I'm going to cracker barrel today. Still undecided on either an omelet or grilled chicken. Cutting out fries, chips and fast food is going to be tough not because I'm addicted but because that's all that's readily available. Meal prepping isn't going to work for me because of my already crazy schedule.

Breakfast is important man. You really need to eat something every morning for breakfast. A slice of peanut butter toast is quick and easy. I'm just now learning this. I've been eating only one meal a day unless the girlfriend stays the night then I eat dinner which is usually full of shit I don't need to eat, thus the weight gain, not to mention I sit behind a desk for at least 10 hours a day.
Yup, eating one meal a day is the worst thing you can do. Your body goes into starvation mode basically and your metabolism slows way down.

Appreciate 1
      11-13-2018, 12:01 PM   #1914
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
My problem is I eat when I'm bored so I snack too much & also have a sweet tooth. Thank God I still have a good metabolism.
Yeah I have that problem too, particularly today..

Grocery shopping is key. If sugar is in the house, I will want it, and snack on it. I used to be really bad about having candy in my desk drawer too. Buying only healthy food that still tastes good is what makes the difference. I happen to like vegetables, so a simple stir fry with steamed vegetables, rice, and chicken is my go-to.

I usually eat these for lunch:

Appreciate 1