BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

11-19-2018, 01:33 PM   #2069
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev312 View Post
There's already someone that holds that crown.
actually, a few come to mind.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2018, 02:13 PM   #2070
Kev312
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
actually, a few come to mind.
You'd think if someone was banned they would take the hint?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 07:53 AM   #2071
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev312 View Post
You'd think if someone was banned they would take the hint?
My personal opinion is that some that are banned I wish weren't. They may be banned due to infraction of the rules but the banter generated by some of these guys was fantastic.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-20-2018, 07:57 AM   #2072
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
My personal opinion is that some that are banned I wish weren't. They may be banned due to infraction of the rules but the banter generated by some of these guys was fantastic.
Plenty of us can generate banter without getting banned though.

Signed up for some online dating sites today. Holy shit, you guys weren't kidding. WTF is wrong with society.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park

Last edited by CTinline-six; 11-20-2018 at 08:05 AM..
Appreciate 2
      11-20-2018, 08:15 AM   #2073
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

To keep the thread alive and back on topic:

I receive a text message last week from my sister that is a copy of a message sent to her on facebook messenger. The message read "I have been trying to reach your brother but I don't have his number, can you please give him my number and have him contact me. (XXX) XXX-XXXX. I send a message to the number and come to find out that this is woman that I went on a single date with about 4 years ago. I'll start by stating that this woman is completely bat shit crazy.....and surprisingly extremely attractive for her age. She is 13 years older than I am and drop dead gorgeous.

Back story: She attended the same church as my sister and brother-in-law. Apparently she took a shine to my brother-in-law and tried to get him to sleep with her. Still unsure as to whether or not that actually happened. Through stalking my sisters facebook page she comes across the little brothers profile and sees a nice house, a nice car and semi-put together reformed bad boy type and instantly starts sending me messages. This goes on for about a week until she finally asks me to meet her for lunch. I have nothing else going on at the time and agree to lunch; an hour later we are both naked in my bed. As attractive as she is, the sex was lack-luster at best. It was like having sex with a wack-a-mole game. If I would move one leg out of the way the other leg move in my way at the exact same movement as if they were on a pulley system. It became borderline comical and ridiculous. I eventually gave up and just stopped. Apparently I was hurting her as she later explained by the comment that I "was too much man" for her. We continue to communicate for a week or so after and I finally explain that I simply had no interest in continuing this....whatever it was and she becomes Basic Instinct crazy. Driving by my house and taking pictures of cars in my driveway asking who is there, threatening to stop by and see if it's another woman etc. This shit escalated quickly. I eventually blocked her in every way and explained that if she persisted that I would seek legal resolution.

Lucky me she is moving back to the area and wanted to either start actually dating me or was looking for quick sex which I can't wrap my mind around either. If she didn't enjoy the sex and finally stopped with her crazy bullshit when I threatened to get a restraining order why would she even want to try to contact me again?

What gives?

Last edited by King Rudi; 11-20-2018 at 09:42 AM..
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-20-2018, 08:19 AM   #2074
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
If she didn't enjoy the sex and finally stopped with her crazy bullshit when I threatened to get a restraining order why would she even want to try to contact me again?
Her own validation.

Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-20-2018, 08:22 AM   #2075
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Plenty of us can generate banter without getting banned though.

Signed up for some online dating sites today. Holy shit, you guys weren't kidding. WTF is wrong with society.
Curious as to your thoughts on what you've seen so far?

My take is there are only a few scenarios.

1. Overweight, milker of society who feels that all men should bow down and kiss her ass while taking care of her and her kids while she has nothing to offer.

2. Attractive but completely full of themselves and makes comments such as where are all the good guys at but only dates douche bags while ignoring those that would actually yield a beneficial relationship.

3. Only on dating sites to make themselves feel good by all the attention they receive but will never respond to any form of communication initiated.

4. Attractive and will communicate with you/sleep with you instantly until the next guy comes around and shows interest then you never hear from them again.

As said before, online dating only provides a never-ending carousel of dick for women. This has created the bullshit that we deal with now.
Appreciate 1
      11-20-2018, 08:25 AM   #2076
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Her own validation.
Validation of what though? After a handful of text messages last week I instructed her to never contact my sister again and although I am glad she is doing well, that I am still not interested, have a girlfriend and wished her well. She seemed to get pretty upset over the fact that I have a girlfriend and started her passive aggressive bullshit like "Have fun with her" etc.

WTF???

I ended up blocking her number.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 08:35 AM   #2077
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

my danyell is sick.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 08:41 AM   #2078
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Wack-a-mole
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-20-2018, 08:41 AM   #2079
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Curious as to your thoughts on what you've seen so far?

My take is there are only a few scenarios.

1. Overweight, milker of society who feels that all men should bow down and kiss her ass while taking care of her and her kids while she has nothing to offer.

2. Attractive but completely full of themselves and makes comments such as where are all the good guys at but only dates douche bags while ignoring those that would actually yield a beneficial relationship.

3. Only on dating sites to make themselves feel good by all the attention they receive but will never respond to any form of communication initiated.

4. Attractive and will communicate with you/sleep with you instantly until the next guy comes around and shows interest then you never hear from them again.

As said before, online dating only provides a never-ending carousel of dick for women. This has created the bullshit that we deal with now.
Pretty much that, along with lots of fake profiles/scams.

Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 08:43 AM   #2080
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Validation of what though? After a handful of text messages last week I instructed her to never contact my sister again and although I am glad she is doing well, that I am still not interested, have a girlfriend and wished her well. She seemed to get pretty upset over the fact that I have a girlfriend and started her passive aggressive bullshit like "Have fun with her" etc.

WTF???

I ended up blocking her number.
Validation that you (someone she finds attractive) still finds her attractive. Especially because you are 13 years younger. She wants to make sure she still has it. And... she wants the attention.

Appreciate 3
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13152.00
      11-20-2018, 08:55 AM   #2081
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
what the fuck is wrong with this girl
my good friend told me not to after i hit her up for a reason not to hit up the bdsm girl because of a dry ass break
wish i listened (nothing happened but like wtf is that text bro) :
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 09:07 AM   #2082
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Judy, you can't sanely try to understand the insane.
Appreciate 3
      11-20-2018, 09:40 AM   #2083
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Wack-a-mole
For real! It was crazy. It was like trying to open dual doors but every time you open one, the other would close just as hard and fast as you would open the other. At one point I did grab both legs and forced them open at the same time and she performed some wizardry of slithering on her back straight backward almost as if someone was pulling her away from me by the use of a winch.

I've never in my life seen someone who wanted sex and at the same time didn't want sex.

Quote:
Validation that you (someone she finds attractive) still finds her attractive. Especially because you are 13 years younger. She wants to make sure she still has it. And... she wants the attention.
She got validation that she is still a f'n nutter and that I'm not interested in the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Judy, you can't sanely try to understand the insane.
I don't claim to be sane, perhaps I'm just not on the same level of insanity.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-20-2018, 09:44 AM   #2084
________
________
Rep

LOL and I know what you mean by the legs moving together.
I always assumed it was because the person was so out of shape, any movement hurts. Can't stretch more than what's needed to walk.

I think one of the women that had this issue also had crumbs of toilet paper in the labia... a treat.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-20-2018, 09:44 AM   #2085
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
my good friend told me not to after i hit her up for a reason not to hit up the bdsm girl because of a dry ass break
Your girl is going to steal your girl with her giant dick??? and calls you "bro?"

I'm confused here.
Appreciate 7
      11-20-2018, 09:45 AM   #2086
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Your girl is going to steal your girl with her giant dick??? and calls you "bro?"

I'm confused here.
This
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-20-2018, 09:46 AM   #2087
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

I'm confused here.
I'm hella confused.

Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      11-20-2018, 09:47 AM   #2088
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
my danyell is sick.
Show her how much you care by taking care of her and waiting on her while she is sick.

Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      11-20-2018, 09:48 AM   #2089
________
________
Rep

Quote:
my danyell is sick.
What did you give her?
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
upstatedoc7555.50
Kyngofpop676.00
      11-20-2018, 09:49 AM   #2090
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
What did you give her?
Yeah, I think we're all curious about what you have or have not given her. Do tell.
Appreciate 1
________4157.00