BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

03-03-2022, 08:37 PM   #12629
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
She's probably thinking the same thing about you...
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2022, 05:55 AM   #12630
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I was hoping to draw him out

I've recently become family chief of stuff, why not expand my horizons.

All those nominated, in favor of promotion, say Aye.

Uncle: "Aye"
Aye
      03-04-2022, 07:34 AM   #12631
Watching The World Burn
Lengthy but not a Girthy Member
Rep
Drives: 1971 Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
MK is MIA, hasn't been on since November. He must be in love. And Joekerr, the 2nd in command of stuff, well... I vote that you and I are the new Chiefs of Stuff.
Quote:

Quote:
Aye
Ahem...
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15561.50
vreihen1614883.50
      03-04-2022, 08:52 AM   #12632
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

So 2 ayes and a ney

The ayes have it

Now, who is the vice??? Or are we doing co-chief
      03-04-2022, 09:32 AM   #12633
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
So 2 ayes and a ney

The ayes have it

Now, who is the vice??? Or are we doing co-chief
You deserve to be Chief, you've been trying to get MK's stuff for years.

And thanks for the decipher. I'd didn't get the ney.
      03-04-2022, 09:42 AM   #12634
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

You guys really want to take on this responsibility? Lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2022, 10:35 AM   #12635
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Maybe 1. Maybe 50. What does it matter? At the end of the day, the thing that counts is that she chooses you - that's all that's important until she doesn't choose you, but then it's all irrelevant anyhow.
Exactly so i'll just enjoy for as long as it lasts who knows maybe it could be the start of something new but I dont have any expectations, i'll have a better sense after I take her out again tomorrow night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
She's probably thinking the same thing about you...
oh she definitely is but then again she knows I was married for the past 6 years so idk. People always seem surprised when I tell them im divorced at 31 (they always ask I never freely divulge that info)
      03-04-2022, 11:18 AM   #12636
G MONEY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
Yes I did do it, is this the norm for me no. Have I had the opportunity to do it in the past and not do it? yes i've turned it down, have I given in once in a while? sure have. Will I sit here and say that I wont ever do it again? no because the odds are against me.

Sometimes knowing I could is enough for me also I love building up the sexual tension i find its more rewarding to everyone involved that way.
"if you chase the pussy it's a sin
but if it falls in your lap
it's a blessing" - kanye west
Kanye is a fucking clown. I do like his sneakers though:-)
Appreciate 1
      03-09-2022, 08:31 AM   #12637
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Back home from overseas and back to work after leave, what did I miss?

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2022, 01:54 PM   #12638
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Folks reading far too much into text messages and overthinking simple situations, mainly... Or have I forgotten something?
Appreciate 1
      03-09-2022, 02:13 PM   #12639
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Quote:
MK is MIA, hasn't been on since November. He must be in love. And Joekerr, the 2nd in command of stuff, well... I vote that you and I are the new Chiefs of Stuff.

That's a big fat fucking negative.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2022, 03:04 AM   #12640
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Folks reading far too much into text messages and overthinking simple situations, mainly... Or have I forgotten something?
Yeah, try to write constantly texts w/o emojis - and then realize how hard this could be

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2022, 11:47 AM   #12641
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

this thread was golden at one point no more dating stories ladies and gents? ok I guess a quick few:

I met a girl the old fashion way (K is her name) and not off the dating apps for once. 20 years old, Dominican and Puerto Rican and works the front desk at one of the gyms I go to.

The Good: I asked her out and we agreed to either go to the movies or do a paint and sip thing which is fun. Since "The Batman" just came out I couldn't resist.

I pick her up at her parents house (again shes only 20) and we go straight to the movies since we were running late. I told her I bought the tickets online already. When we parked she proceeded to pay for my parking (she insisted, it was only $4 but still appreciated). Inside I handed her my credit card and told her to get any snacks she wants while I go grab the tickets to save time but she declined and said she wanted to pay for the food (much appreciated again). We finally make it inside the theater and find our seats and sit down for the 3HOUR movie (smh but it wasnt a bad movie imo).

As were watching the movie she puts her hand out and we start holding hands and eventually she starts caressing my arm while were whispering in eachother's ears. It was cute how she asked if "I wanna fight" in a playful flirty manner (I felt like I was in highschool again or something). I almost kissed her in the theater but I wasn't into it tbh. Movie ends and I suggest we grab dinner.

The restaurant happens to be a 6 minute walk from my place so we park at my place since she says she really needed to use the bathroom. We go up to my place and she uses the bathroom. When she gets out she starts looking around my place and admiring it. I sit down next to the bar and she walks over to the sliding doors by my terrace and compliments how nice the place is and the view. I then show her the bedroom and she says the bed looks comfy and she sits on it. I then quickly open the walk in closet to draw the attention away from my bed. As she walks in and checks it out she turns around and gets real close to me and looks me in the eyes so I go in for the kiss and it turns into a makeout session with my hands going certain places. Her mom calls at that exact moment asking if everything is ok because she didnt respond to her mothers texts during or after the movie, so K answers the call and it deescalates the situation and we walk downstairs to the restaurant.

Small talk ensued as we walked across the park and into the restaurant. More small talk at the table but she actually went into her hopes and dreams which was nice. Dinner was good and I dropped her off after. Overall not bad.

other good: took the 23yo (Kr is her name) on round 2 date for a nice seafood dinner. She was wearing a nice well fitted red dress. Chit chat was good, hand holding and playful kissing the whole time. she was tired so we went back to my place and we just listened to some "Rebelution" and fell asleep early. Woke up around 9am had some morning fun in the bedroom and dropped her off, haven't heard from her since. Very hard to get a read on her.

kinda good: Italian girl I really liked messaged me randomly sunday saying its nothing personal on my end (me) for her not getting back to me (I left her on read for over a week and then she did the same thing after) but shes been busy with work and tired but wants to go out for a walk and grab lunch on the weekend. I said "ok that sounds, good for sure" so we will see where this go's. I initiated enough the other times so its up to her this time.

potential good: date tomorrow night with a doctor (acupuncturist) I met off tinder who is great to talk to, smart, and funny. She's a hot asian chick and has a big following on tik tok so this should be good. No sex on the first date this time for me.

Last edited by chinniciF32; 03-10-2022 at 01:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2022, 02:35 PM   #12642
shoei
Banned
Rep

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      03-10-2022, 02:57 PM   #12643
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
you caught me I made it all up, im also a virgin to btw i've never even kissed a girl because im convinced they still have cooties
      03-10-2022, 03:03 PM   #12644
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
you caught me I made it all up, im also a virgin to btw i've never even kissed a girl because im convinced they still have cooties
That's the most believable thing to come from your fingers.

The ones successfully dating / getting some et all? They too busy to write out these bs romance novels where you make yourself sound like Don Juan but your mindset and verbiage don't mirror your online persona.
Appreciate 1
      03-10-2022, 03:14 PM   #12645
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:

The ones successfully dating / getting some et all? They too busy to write out these bs romance novels where you make yourself sound like Don Juan but your mindset and verbiage don't mirror your online persona.
It takes 5 minutes to type out while im on my computer at work all day so not that time consuming and I do it out of boredom tbh. Jealous much? but its ok i guess just sharing my dating experiences. The fact that you don't believe me tells me you must not be in the dating scene or have no game or luck, its honestly not as hard as you think to have multiple Women pursuing you at the same time.

As long as your nice, decent looking, dont put them on a pedestal, are a good conversationalist, and decent in bed, I suppose being relatively young doesnt hurt either thats atleast whats worked for me and every has their own style I guess, they will come in abundance as well my friend.

Last edited by chinniciF32; 03-10-2022 at 03:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2022, 03:33 PM   #12646
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

It takes 5 minutes to type out while im on my computer at work all day so not that time consuming and I do it out of boredom tbh. Jealous much? but its ok i guess just sharing my dating experiences. The fact that you don't believe me tells me you must not be in the dating scene or have no game or luck, its honestly not as hard as you think to have multiple Women pursuing you at the same time.

As long as your nice, decent looking, dont put them on a pedestal, are a good conversationalist, and decent in bed, I suppose being relatively young doesnt hurt either, they will come in abundance as well my friend.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-10-2022, 03:37 PM   #12647
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
trolling me hard bro ok
      03-10-2022, 03:39 PM   #12648
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Why am I getting a reincarnation of "Cyn BMW" sort of vibe? All this talk about the conquering of groups of women.
Appreciate 3
shoei7778.00
antgenn301.00
      03-10-2022, 03:48 PM   #12649
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Why am I getting a reincarnation of "Cyn BMW" sort of vibe? All this talk about the conquering of groups of women.
He's cyn-lite. He's just bragging about the women he's slaying - cyn would live in this fantasy world where parachute cargo pants were making all the females wet whenever he stepped out of his house.

Let's not forget the Olympic medals, 5 mile sniper kills and the hollywood girlfriends who prefer him over Brad Pitt or Ryan Reynolds.

I'm sure I'm forgetting another 57 things but yeah.
Appreciate 4
TiMSport12786.50
antgenn301.00
      03-10-2022, 04:05 PM   #12650
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
sheeeeet some actually do

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 0