BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > DIY Guides and Instructions > Bmw f20 from pre lci to lci headlights led xenon

02-16-2023, 10:52 AM   #23
ElTRiffo
Rep
Drives: BMW serie 1 2018

Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biland View Post
Hi, I am interested into some more information for a retrofit of LED LCI or adaptive LED LCI into an F20 LCI with Halogen. It would be verry nice if someone can help me.
Hi! did you get a answer or did you finish with the conversion?

I have my LED to put in my f20 LCI with Halogen... but i dont really know the conections... Please help :llorar:
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2023, 10:57 AM   #24
ElTRiffo
Rep
Drives: BMW serie 1 2018

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3685 View Post
I could use some help.

F20 LCI 2018 with halogen headlights
Installed new headlights with all new modules.
Installed brand new ride height sensors front and rear
Installed a new headlight switch in the interior

Changed the wiring. All light functions are working fine unless the automatic height adjustment.

I added 5A2 to the VO and VO coded all single module like FEM, ICM, REM, KOMBI, ....

In ISTA/D it says that my headlight switch in the interior is the wrong version.
When I change it back to the original version with the manual height adjustment the fauls can be deleted but that's not what I want.

I'm pretty sure that I have some missing coding in FEM_BODY or ICM concerning automatic ride height.

Does anyone know what values need to be changed in FEM_BODY and ICM when adding 5A2 option in VO?

Thank you.

HI I read that you finish to install you led headlights to you f20 2018... i have the same car (with Halogens) and i would like to do the convertion... can you help me please? i would like to know what i need and the cable conection... i hope you can help me thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2024, 04:32 PM   #25
theos.f20
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M135i PWG

Does anyone know if you can do a straight swap from Pre-LCI Xenon to LCI Xenon?

Planning to do the Front end Conversion, but not sure if I need to change any wiring to make this work.
Appreciate 0