BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-03-2018, 05:34 PM   #2421
________
________
4156
Rep
2,301
Posts

Drives: ________
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: ________

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
John should have definitely inquired as to why she was being evicted before hand. A reoccurring, following panty thief huh? I bet their sex is AMAZING! The crazy ones are always fantastic in bed. Lucky bastard.

On a serious note, your friend "John's" life is about to be a living hell.
The best part is that he's a counselor. Dude, you are trained to spot the crazies and call them on their sh*t. How did you not see this coming. Oh, yeah, because he was blinded by crazy sex. The best kind of sex.

Just got an update on "John" from my wife. So John is also friends with a gal named "Tracy" who my wife is friends with. John went on a 4:00 AM texting spree on Sunday morning, blowing up Tracy's phone about how much he loves his girlfriend and how he probably needs to spend less time hanging out with Tracy (who is happily married and in NO WAY attracted to John). Tracy was like "WTF, why are you blowing my phone up at 4:00 AM on a Sunday to tell me how much you love your girlfriend?" Yeah, you guessed it. Turns out the crazy GF had grabbed John's phone ans started psyco texting every women in his contacts list about how great she is and how in love they are. Whoa crazytrain, slow that roll....

I can only hope she digs up my wife's contact info and starts texting her, pretendign to be John. We have the response all planned out: "John, I know it's 4:00 AM on a Sunday and you are texting me about how much you love your GF, but I've been up all night thinking about you. We belong together. You need to leave her right now. Meet me at our special place at noon. I have to have you. All of you..." Ha ha ha ha!
See, it would all make sense if you told us her name was "Danyell" or some sort... it would all add up.
Appreciate 2
DETRoadster11409.00
******2082.50
      12-03-2018, 05:43 PM   #2422
******
Banned
United_States
2083
Rep
1,688
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
The best part is that he's a counselor. Dude, you are trained to spot the crazies and call them on their sh*t. How did you not see this coming. Oh, yeah, because he was blinded by crazy sex. The best kind of sex.

Just got an update on "John" from my wife. So John is also friends with a gal named "Tracy" who my wife is friends with. John went on a 4:00 AM texting spree on Sunday morning, blowing up Tracy's phone about how much he loves his girlfriend and how he probably needs to spend less time hanging out with Tracy (who is happily married and in NO WAY attracted to John). Tracy was like "WTF, why are you blowing my phone up at 4:00 AM on a Sunday to tell me how much you love your girlfriend?" Yeah, you guessed it. Turns out the crazy GF had grabbed John's phone ans started psyco texting every women in his contacts list about how great she is and how in love they are. Whoa crazytrain, slow that roll....

I can only hope she digs up my wife's contact info and starts texting her, pretendign to be John. We have the response all planned out: "John, I know it's 4:00 AM on a Sunday and you are texting me about how much you love your GF, but I've been up all night thinking about you. We belong together. You need to leave her right now. Meet me at our special place at noon. I have to have you. All of you..." Ha ha ha ha!
Wow, I did not see this before I accused, well, hinted, that John might be hiding away the panties for whatever sordid reason, but anyway, you didn’t say how you know that it wasn’t indeed john blowing up “Tracy’s” phone... I’ve watched enough teevee cop shows to know that John isn’t out of the woods on this!!!
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11409.00
      12-03-2018, 05:51 PM   #2423
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3080
Rep
381
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
john is on some next level crazy shit, this is not ok
at that point no sex can be worth that
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11409.00
      12-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #2424
________
________
4156
Rep
2,301
Posts

Drives: ________
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: ________

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
john is on some next level crazy shit, this is not ok
at that point no sex can be worth that
It never is.

This is why "hookers" is the way to go
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11409.00
      12-03-2018, 06:22 PM   #2425
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
17374
Rep
9,348
Posts

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Wait, after her moving in and then BOTH getting kicked out, he brought the crazy with to a new homestead??????


I've never smelt panties THAT good. . . .
Appreciate 2
      12-03-2018, 06:43 PM   #2426
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6737
Rep
2,992
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
john is on some next level crazy shit, this is not ok
at that point no sex can be worth that
Seriously. WTF is wrong with this woman?
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
DETRoadster11409.00
________4155.50
      12-03-2018, 07:01 PM   #2427
******
Banned
United_States
2083
Rep
1,688
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Why am I the only one not assuming that this woman, who should be believed, is not the victim here? Wow, bunch of sexists!

Heh...
Appreciate 4
DETRoadster11409.00
________4155.50
King Rudi13137.00
      12-03-2018, 07:05 PM   #2428
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
11409
Rep
3,264
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Wow, I did not see this before I accused, well, hinted, that John might be hiding away the panties for whatever sordid reason, but anyway, you didnít say how you know that it wasnít indeed john blowing up ďTracyísĒ phone... Iíve watched enough teevee cop shows to know that John isnít out of the woods on this!!!
We know because John called up Tracy mid morning on Sunday and was like "Oh sh*t, I'm really sorry. I saw the text history from last night. Not cool. I'll talk to her. Wont happen again. You might be right all those times you told me you had a weird vibe about her."
Appreciate 1
******2082.50
      12-03-2018, 07:07 PM   #2429
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
11409
Rep
3,264
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Wait, after her moving in and then BOTH getting kicked out, he brought the crazy with to a new homestead??????


I've never smelt panties THAT good. . . .
EXACTLY! He knew she was nuts after the 10th time the cops showed up at "their" town-home but he's a sucker for a sob story and took her with him to the new place, otherwise she'd literally be homeless. No job, no family, etc.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2018, 08:44 PM   #2430
******
Banned
United_States
2083
Rep
1,688
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
We know because John called up Tracy mid morning on Sunday and was like "Oh sh*t, I'm really sorry. I saw the text history from last night. Not cool. I'll talk to her. Wont happen again. You might be right all those times you told me you had a weird vibe about her."
But, but, this is still all John’s word we’re going on... right?
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2018, 08:52 PM   #2431
******
Banned
United_States
2083
Rep
1,688
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

And itís pretty obvious Uncle Wede is not to be totally relied upon when whiffing panties is mixed up in the equation...
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13137.00
      12-03-2018, 09:46 PM   #2432
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
11409
Rep
3,264
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
We know because John called up Tracy mid morning on Sunday and was like "Oh sh*t, I'm really sorry. I saw the text history from last night. Not cool. I'll talk to her. Wont happen again. You might be right all those times you told me you had a weird vibe about her."
But, but, this is still all John's word we're going on... right?
Pffft. No. It's way more solid than that. John told Tracy who told Alice who told my wife who told me. My wife then confirmed the 4:00 AM texting thing directly with Tracy. It's all solid intel.

It's like high school all over again.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13137.00
******2082.50
      12-03-2018, 09:49 PM   #2433
******
Banned
United_States
2083
Rep
1,688
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Pffft. No. It's way more solid than that. John told Tracy who told Alice who told my wife who told me. My wife then confirmed the 4:00 AM texting thing directly with Tracy. It's all solid intel.

It's like high school all over again.
Lol...
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2018, 09:50 PM   #2434
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13137
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I bet their sex is AMAZING! The crazy ones are always fantastic in bed.
Judy, Judy, Judy, sounds like you have a lot of memories on that subject... while we're waiting for doc and Danyell to get back together and doc can then cuss out everybody who is now trashing Danyell (Joe), regale us with some of those treasured moments

I, uh, happen to agree with you, btw...
I'll get back with you in the morning. The girlfriend and I just back from the gym, she's in the shower and I'm cooking dinner. I could write a book on the stories I have. Fifty Shades of whatever is like kindergarten to some of the things I've experienced.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
We're Americans. Leave your logic and science witchcraft out of this! Jesus and guns are all we need.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2018, 09:52 PM   #2435
******
Banned
United_States
2083
Rep
1,688
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I'll get back with you in the morning. The girlfriend and I just back from the gym, she's in the shower and I'm cooking dinner. I could write a book on the stories I have. Fifty Shades of whatever is like kindergarten to some of the things I've experienced.
She’s in the shower and you’re cooking dinner?

What could possibly be wrong with this picture? Lol...
Appreciate 1
      12-03-2018, 09:53 PM   #2436
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13137
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I'll get back with you in the morning. The girlfriend and I just back from the gym, she's in the shower and I'm cooking dinner. I could write a book on the stories I have. Fifty Shades of whatever is like kindergarten to some of the things I've experienced.
She's in the shower and you're cooking dinner?

What could possibly be wrong with this picture? Lol...
Not a damn thing. Time management at its finest.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
We're Americans. Leave your logic and science witchcraft out of this! Jesus and guns are all we need.
Appreciate 1
      12-03-2018, 10:01 PM   #2437
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
upstatedoc's Avatar
7550
Rep
2,133
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

My beard is out of control
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2018, 10:06 PM   #2438
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3080
Rep
381
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
update: cancelled my time with cupcake girl because i realized i havent showered since last morning (all nighter for my midterm) and it'd be around 9pm by the time i got ready

i need to go to the library to do some work and i also want to get laid, if only i had a crazy chick in my phone to combine both occasions... is this good time management?

DETRoadster is john's friend available?
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2018, 10:53 PM   #2439
******
Banned
United_States
2083
Rep
1,688
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Not a damn thing. Time management at its finest.
ok, sorry.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2018, 11:10 PM   #2440
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
6737
Rep
2,992
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
update: cancelled my time with cupcake girl because i realized i havent showered since last morning (all nighter for my midterm) and it'd be around 9pm by the time i got ready

i need to go to the library to do some work and i also want to get laid, if only i had a crazy chick in my phone to combine both occasions... is this good time management?

DETRoadster is john's friend available?
9pm by the time you got ready? That's when I was just finishing work on campus and was wide awake hahaha.
__________________
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2018, 11:35 PM   #2441
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
3080
Rep
381
Posts

Drives: '21 330i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
9pm by the time you got ready? That's when I was just finishing work on campus and was wide awake hahaha.
no no, that is a usual day for me too - except i barely started my homework by 9pm usually. im in class until 4-5pm, then meetings until 7-8, gotta eat and then library... im not having a particularly joyful life day by day

but no today i had a midterm 7-8.15pm, after pulling that allnighter i just needed a refresher - ended up at the library third wheeling my good buddy if anyone's wondering
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2018, 08:36 AM   #2442
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
13137
Rep
1,965
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
john is on some next level crazy shit, this is not ok
at that point no sex can be worth that
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
It never is.
You'd be surprised gentlemen. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this chick is probably crazy hot and that most porn stars don't have shit on her in ability. I know these types very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Wait, after her moving in and then BOTH getting kicked out, he brought the crazy with to a new homestead??????


I've never smelt panties THAT good. . . .
You need to smell more panties sir.

Come to think of I don't recall ever sniffing a pair myself.....which makes me wonder, why are they referred to as a pair of panties when there is only one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post

It's like high school all over again.
That's when you know the sex is some next level shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
ok, sorry.
No need for apologies. She wants food immediately after the gym and I'm fan of her cleanliness. She showers while I make dinner after that i shower while she gets her things ready for work the next morning, then after there is plenty of time for other things......not to mention shower sex is where injuries occur, I can be patient not to end up in the ER again.

Last edited by King Rudi; 12-04-2018 at 08:41 AM..
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST