BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > NBT EVO retrofit
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-18-2016, 01:35 AM   #23
Gabrola
First Lieutenant
Gabrola's Avatar
191
Rep
314
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminXX View Post
Do you know the parameters that set te GPS via shark fin? I have trouble to get the GPS signal.
Change "HU_NBT_EVO > NAVIGATION 3006 > SYSTEM_GPS_RECEIVER" to aktiv
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2016, 12:03 PM   #24
VitaminXX
Enlisted Member
9
Rep
48
Posts

Drives: BMW E39 525i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NA

iTrader: (0)

Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrola View Post
Change "HU_NBT_EVO > NAVIGATION 3006 > SYSTEM_GPS_RECEIVER" to aktiv
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2016, 06:20 PM   #25
Siro_F21
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: Bmw F21 116i
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alicante (Spain)

iTrader: (0)

One question about "normal" NBT.

Two day ago, i retroffited NBT in my F21 (i had CIC). I have Harmann/Kardon audio system, but with NBT dont have signal in speakers. Someone can help me? I need power in my H/K amplifier.
I found this (http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...&highlight=nbt), but im searching now other solution without cut black cable power.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2017, 06:59 AM   #26
Andrei_UK
New Member
Andrei_UK's Avatar
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: BMW 116d 2013
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Hi guys, I m a new here

I got BMW 116d 2013 with HU_Entry No SatNav No Combox ( only phone Bluetooth )
I bought from ebay NTB EVO HU with 88 Screen and touch controller and I want to know if its compatible for my car .

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2017, 11:00 AM   #27
No one
Major
1037
Rep
1,336
Posts

Drives: F21 118i
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Undisclosed

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei_UK View Post
I bought from ebay NTB EVO HU with 88 Screen and touch controller and I want to know if its compatible for my car .
Excremely smart.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2017, 11:23 AM   #28
emil111
Second Lieutenant
emil111's Avatar
Romania
44
Rep
250
Posts

Drives: BMW 114d
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Romania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
Excremely smart.

im lost for words too


__________________
Bmw 114d
Honda Jazz
Daewoo Matiz
Daewoo Nubira II
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2017, 02:42 AM   #29
eray
Private First Class
Turkey
20
Rep
104
Posts

Drives: 2014 Audi S3 Quattro 300 Hp
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Turkey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei_UK View Post
Hi guys, I m a new here

I got BMW 116d 2013 with HU_Entry No SatNav No Combox ( only phone Bluetooth )
I bought from ebay NTB EVO HU with 8’8” Screen and touch controller and I want to know if it’s compatible for my car .

Thank you!
it should be compatible but if you want NAV to work, you need to buy gps antenna too.
more importantly, you will be needing a license to code it to your car's VIN. there are ways to achieve this. google is your best friend
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2018, 01:37 PM   #30
Andrei_UK
New Member
Andrei_UK's Avatar
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: BMW 116d 2013
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eray View Post
it should be compatible but if you want NAV to work, you need to buy gps antenna too.
more importantly, you will be needing a license to code it to your car's VIN. there are ways to achieve this. google is your best friend
Thank you for your advice!

I retrofit my car with HU NBT EVO , full working
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2018, 01:39 PM   #31
Andrei_UK
New Member
Andrei_UK's Avatar
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: BMW 116d 2013
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
Excremely smart.
Yes I m , and lucky too

I already fix the HU NBT EVO to my f20 ( 2013 )
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2018, 05:45 AM   #32
ahmedmph
New Member
7
Rep
16
Posts

Drives: F15 2015
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dubai

iTrader: (0)

Dear Experts

I have retrofitted NBT EVO ID5 into BMW F02 LCI, everything is working fine for me except GPS signal is not coming, I use NBT EVO with GPS socket "blue one" and OEM GPS Antenna fitted in the car, no ATM, also i am not using emulator
all FSCs are loaded and accepted

any coding suggesstions ?
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2019, 03:15 PM   #33
Andrei_UK
New Member
Andrei_UK's Avatar
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: BMW 116d 2013
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siro_F21 View Post
One question about "normal" NBT.

Two day ago, i retroffited NBT in my F21 (i had CIC). I have Harmann/Kardon audio system, but with NBT dont have signal in speakers. Someone can help me? I need power in my H/K amplifier.
I found this (http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...;highlight=nbt), but im searching now other solution without cut black cable power.

Thanks!
Did you fixed?

I have retrofit my self HK speakers and new wiring from the amp ( my car come without HK )
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2023, 08:33 AM   #34
boldorider4
Private
12
Rep
79
Posts

Drives: BMW 220i F22
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Berlin, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedmph View Post
Dear Experts

I have retrofitted NBT EVO ID5 into BMW F02 LCI, everything is working fine for me except GPS signal is not coming, I use NBT EVO with GPS socket "blue one" and OEM GPS Antenna fitted in the car, no ATM, also i am not using emulator
all FSCs are loaded and accepted

any coding suggesstions ?
I have the same issue too!
I also have retrofitted an NBT EVO in a car which had ENTRYNAV and GPS going to HU. So my EVO has a blue connector in the back.

Can someone please help with the FDL coding parameters?

So far it's clear that this has to be done:

Code:
SYSTEM_RECEIVER_GPS --> aktiv
GPS_FROM_NAVI --> aktiv
Someone also suggested to disable the ATM (I don't have one so I already don't have 4G connectivity), Do you guys know which parameter that is? All I find is:

TELEMATIC_ECU --> nicht_aktiv, tcb, tpl, atm.

Heeeeelp please!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2024, 03:25 AM   #35
F20FAN_283
New Member
0
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: F20 120i
Join Date: Dec 2023
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

I have TCB and upgraded from entrynav to nbt evo and don't have GPS, or connected drive.

Did you guys fix it with coding or was it necessary to plug\unplug something?
Good to share the knowledge so others in the future can speed up the retrofit.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST