BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > 2012 BMW 1-Series Sporthatch (F20) Discussion > I may be in the wrong place!

08-14-2019, 03:42 AM   #1
Giopic
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 1 series

I may be in the wrong place!

Hi

In the UK
Really need some assistance with my radio/ entertainment system but not sure if I will get any on here as looking at the different threads I can't see one that suits

thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 10:06 AM   #2
M3nt4l
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW F20, BMW E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giopic View Post
Hi

In the UK
Really need some assistance with my radio/ entertainment system but not sure if I will get any on here as looking at the different threads I can't see one that suits

thanks
What is it that you need?
Sat Nav Map Updates
SLI FSC
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 10:15 AM   #3
Giopic
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 1 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3nt4l View Post
I want advice about our radio/ communication system which is playing up - where should I post the thread please?
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 11:11 AM   #4
M3nt4l
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW F20, BMW E91

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3nt4l View Post
I want advice about our radio/ communication system which is playing up - where should I post the thread please?
What's the issue
Sat Nav Map Updates
SLI FSC
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 11:18 AM   #5
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Firstly, it depends on the generation of the 1 Series you have: please see the top of the page to choose. If it's the currently outgoing model this is the right place to post. Otherwise, if it's the first generation you should post in https://www.1addicts.com/forums/.

Secondly, choose the correct sub-forum: post a general question (choosing, using, troubleshooting) into the general discussion thread bunch (for the first generation mind you car's body type or 1M - they discuss them separately there). If you wish to work on your car yourself (retrofit, code, repair) post into the DIY thread bunch. This forum's one is here: https://f20.1addicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=428.

And, very important(!), before you create a thread use the search facility (available in the horizontal menu at the top of the page) to find either an answer to your question or a discussion of your subject of interest (an existing thread you should join rather than duplicate/restart). At the very least, just look through the first (two) recent thread pages.

And don't be too shy: the first reply was supposed to draw your actual question in details (undoubtedly).

Last edited by No one; 08-14-2019 at 11:24 AM..
Appreciate 1
M3nt4l33.50