BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-29-2023, 02:26 PM   #12849
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
2444
Rep
3,055
Posts

Drives: E91 330d
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Haha

So everyone is happy and life is peachy?
Pull the other one; it plays a tune!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2023, 05:24 PM   #12850
Sara
Lieutenant General
5501
Rep
17,880
Posts

Drives: A car
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nola

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
You got anything?
No wild and crazy dating stories for me. Co-pilot arriving in July.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 6
Onesie4119.50
Buug95912185.50
Soul_Glo10547.00
Dang3r12158.00
UncleWede15900.50
wtwo311814.00
      01-29-2023, 06:04 PM   #12851
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
2444
Rep
3,055
Posts

Drives: E91 330d
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Well then. Congratulations!

Also love the clarification in the 2nd pic. No way I was mistaking that for an arm, or any other appendage

What does big sis reckon to the looming arrival of a sibling?
Appreciate 1
Sara5500.50
      01-29-2023, 06:16 PM   #12852
Sara
Lieutenant General
5501
Rep
17,880
Posts

Drives: A car
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nola

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Well then. Congratulations!

Also love the clarification in the 2nd pic. No way I was mistaking that for an arm, or any other appendage

What does big sis reckon to the looming arrival of a sibling?
LOL. The ultrasound tech wrote that. Baby looks completely different in every pic. I have no idea who she’s going to look like, but we’re a pretty decent looking pair, so fair to say she’ll be a pretty baby.

My 8 yr old was super upset it’s a girl but now she’s excited.

Was a total surprise to both of us. Went to an NFL game and 3 bars the next weekend before I realized….. whoops. Had to cancel my Botox appointment Going to be a long 6 months
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo10547.00
      01-29-2023, 06:50 PM   #12853
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
2444
Rep
3,055
Posts

Drives: E91 330d
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Trying to judge what a baby will look like from ultrasound!? They look like a ghost if you get a face pic!

Good luck with it all!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2023, 06:52 PM   #12854
2008M36MT
Private
387
Rep
64
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: Best Coast

iTrader: (0)

I went on a bumbl date yesterday, the girl told me she gets a minimum of 30 minutes in bed, has gone as long as 7 hours in one session. I told her that’s never happening. Rest of the date went well. Some guys out there are really taleneted. Minimum?!?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2023, 07:24 PM   #12855
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
2444
Rep
3,055
Posts

Drives: E91 330d
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Maybe she meant 3.0? Including foreplay?
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo10547.00
      01-29-2023, 07:56 PM   #12856
Sara
Lieutenant General
5501
Rep
17,880
Posts

Drives: A car
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nola

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Trying to judge what a baby will look like from ultrasound!? They look like a ghost if you get a face pic!

Good luck with it all!
Ha! The only thing I know for sure is she’ll have blue eyes. Will she be brunette like him or red or blonde like me? Will she have my fair skin or his tan skin? I’ve been remembering punnett squares from primary school
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2023, 07:57 PM   #12857
Sara
Lieutenant General
5501
Rep
17,880
Posts

Drives: A car
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nola

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
I went on a bumbl date yesterday, the girl told me she gets a minimum of 30 minutes in bed, has gone as long as 7 hours in one session. I told her that’s never happening. Rest of the date went well. Some guys out there are really taleneted. Minimum?!?
Hours? Oh heck no. That sounds miserable. 15 minutes maybe 20 isn’t the norm?
Appreciate 2
2008M36MT387.00
Soul_Glo10547.00
      01-29-2023, 08:02 PM   #12858
2008M36MT
Private
387
Rep
64
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: Best Coast

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Hours? Oh heck no. That sounds miserable. 15 minutes maybe 20 isn’t the norm?
I mean even 30 minutes (as a minimum), that’s a few standard deviations outside the norm, no? She’s 38, has had more than a few partners so either she’s full of shit or the luckiest girl in the world. Maybe that was her way of shutting down my talk about how I’ll be the best she’s ever had. The NSFW pics keep rolling in, so I assume she’s willing to settle for less than 30😄. Everything is a negotiation these days.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2023, 08:18 PM   #12859
Sara
Lieutenant General
5501
Rep
17,880
Posts

Drives: A car
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nola

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
I mean even 30 minutes (as a minimum), that’s a few standard deviations outside the norm, no? She’s 38, has had more than a few partners so either she’s full of shit or the luckiest girl in the world. Maybe that was her way of shutting down my talk about how I’ll be the best she’s ever had. The NSFW pics keep rolling in, so I assume she’s willing to settle for less than 30😄. Everything is a negotiation these days.
Wait, you’ve had one date with her and she’s already sending you naughty photos? Pass. She’s too easy. Are the pictures even recent or ones she’s had for years that she sends to every guy?
Appreciate 2
Onesie4119.50
      01-29-2023, 08:23 PM   #12860
2008M36MT
Private
387
Rep
64
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: Best Coast

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Wait, you’ve had one date with her and she’s already sending you naughty photos? Pass. She’s too easy. Are the pictures even recent or ones she’s had for years that she sends to every guy?
I met her in person, she wanted to hold hands kiss and everything, but I got the relationship vibe and I’m not in a position to be in one. She keeps wanting more dates. When you turn 37 like me it’s not about easy, it’s fun and more and more people are attractive to you, so why not? Pics? Every girl I’ve been started talking dirty within 24hours. I like that. I like even more that she’s into kink.
Pics are accurate.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2023, 08:41 PM   #12861
Alfisti
Colonel
5451
Rep
2,632
Posts

Drives: 2013 X3 (Totaled)
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (0)

30 minutes? 30 seconds is hard work, i got shit to do.
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo10547.00
      Yesterday, 03:03 AM   #12862
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
2444
Rep
3,055
Posts

Drives: E91 330d
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
30 minutes? 30 seconds is hard work, i got shit to do.
Jeez, is it that bad?
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 04:49 AM   #12863
Soul_Glo
Major General
Soul_Glo's Avatar
No_Country
10547
Rep
7,378
Posts

Drives: G20
Join Date: May 2013
Location: X

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
I went on a bumbl date yesterday, the girl told me she gets a minimum of 30 minutes in bed, has gone as long as 7 hours in one session. I told her that’s never happening. Rest of the date went well. Some guys out there are really taleneted. Minimum?!?
Women don’t really have a refraction period like men. Once a woman orgasms she could be ready in 20 seconds or 20 minutes. Some are satisfied with once. Some a few. Some women go again in an hour or two. Men are disadvantaged by their refractory period and it’s not always consistent. A guy might be spent for the day or 3 hours then stand up for democracy again 6 hours later. Every guy is different but no guy on this planet other than may be just may be.. a teenage dirtbag could shake off hot white coconuts from the veiny love tree.. every 30 minutes for several goes. It will be a minute job though. Forty minutes is easily achievable before a guy off loads.

Reminds me. Next time I see her. I will yell at her and say our daughter would have been 15 if she didn’t swallow her!!! It’s the best birth control really though.

So you meeting the query nimpho again? Second date?
__________________
Just let your soul glo....
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 05:08 AM   #12864
Soul_Glo
Major General
Soul_Glo's Avatar
No_Country
10547
Rep
7,378
Posts

Drives: G20
Join Date: May 2013
Location: X

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
LOL. The ultrasound tech wrote that. Baby looks completely different in every pic. I have no idea who she’s going to look like, but we’re a pretty decent looking pair, so fair to say she’ll be a pretty baby.

My 8 yr old was super upset it’s a girl but now she’s excited.

Was a total surprise to both of us. Went to an NFL game and 3 bars the next weekend before I realized….. whoops. Had to cancel my Botox appointment Going to be a long 6 months
I was conceived during a NFL break apparently. Anyhow.. when my baby boy was born I let out a shriek. The nurse looked on at me in horror and I told her it’s because I wanted a girl. She said well you’re a father to a boy now so deal with it and stormed off.
__________________
Just let your soul glo....
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:26 AM   #12865
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Dang3r's Avatar
Germany
12158
Rep
1,998
Posts

Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Liandri Central Core

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
No wild and crazy dating stories for me. Co-pilot arriving in July.
Congrats Sara, Im really glad that the pilot thing is working so well for you, that you got already hit the throttle levers to AB detend
__________________
Citizen of ///M - Town, where too much is just right

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 01:30 PM   #12866
ryan stewart
Major
2049
Rep
1,215
Posts

Drives: 2008 328it
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Congrats on being out of the game.

Im finally "in the game" and signed up for a couple of apps on the suggestion of friends on Friday, got date #2 tomorrow night. My very first online/blind/whatever date was a really cool woman who looked like her pics, took us 4 hours to drink 2 beers because we wouldnt shut up.

So there is hope out there guys, its not ALL catfishing.
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo10547.00
      Yesterday, 01:58 PM   #12867
Soul_Glo
Major General
Soul_Glo's Avatar
No_Country
10547
Rep
7,378
Posts

Drives: G20
Join Date: May 2013
Location: X

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Congrats on being out of the game.

Im finally "in the game" and signed up for a couple of apps on the suggestion of friends on Friday, got date #2 tomorrow night. My very first online/blind/whatever date was a really cool woman who looked like her pics, took us 4 hours to drink 2 beers because we wouldnt shut up.

So there is hope out there guys, its not ALL catfishing.
Ain’t that something
__________________
Just let your soul glo....
Appreciate 0
      Today, 06:07 AM   #12868
wtwo3
Brigadier General
wtwo3's Avatar
11814
Rep
4,678
Posts

Drives: 2023 X7 40i; 2020 M340i
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW m340i  [0.00]
2023 BMW X7 40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
LOL. The ultrasound tech wrote that. Baby looks completely different in every pic. I have no idea who she’s going to look like, but we’re a pretty decent looking pair, so fair to say she’ll be a pretty baby.

My 8 yr old was super upset it’s a girl but now she’s excited.

Was a total surprise to both of us. Went to an NFL game and 3 bars the next weekend before I realized….. whoops. Had to cancel my Botox appointment Going to be a long 6 months
Congrats!!! My 5 year old daughter was super excited when we were having a boy. Now that he's 9 months old, 5 year keeps telling us she wishes she had a sister
__________________
2023 BMW M3 6MT (On Order)
2023 BMW X7 xdrive40i
2020 BMW M340i xdrive

'20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo10547.00
      Today, 08:35 AM   #12869
Alfisti
Colonel
5451
Rep
2,632
Posts

Drives: 2013 X3 (Totaled)
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (0)

I'll be honest, love having two boys. I am all alone here, no friends or family at all so as my boys get older i get my weekend thrills with them. So RC days, lasertag, golf and carting etc. I know i'd still do all that with a girl but yeah, TV time and it's Kong Vs Godzilla ....superb.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST