BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Toyota Mirai - Jay Emm on Cars

05-31-2022, 09:34 PM   #1
Sublime00
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

Toyota Mirai - Jay Emm on Cars

Interesting option as traditional gasoline ICE engines are coming to an end. I know there have been lots of EV discussions about the viability of hydrogen fuels, but I didn't see this vid posted.

Also I like Jay Emm YouTube reviews bc the guy is actually pretty critical and doesn't sing the praises of every car he drives.

Appreciate 0
      05-31-2022, 11:41 PM   #2
Minacious
The Dovahkiin
Rep
Drives: LCI M6 GC, other stuff.

Ah yes, the car that pees when you step on the accelerator. The old ones were damn near incontinent with how much water came out the backend under acceleration. The new ones seem to have gotten their bladders under control.

I've been seeing a lot more of the new ones popping up here in Southern California. It looks worlds better than the old ones, which were absolutely hideous, but it still is just an awkwardly shaped thing.
Appreciate 0