BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > DIY Guides and Instructions > Help with BMW 118D BIMMERCODE

05-29-2023, 08:44 AM   #1
D3DD3LL0
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 118D F20 2017

Question Help with BMW 118D BIMMERCODE

Good afternoon , i have a question , i got a 2017 BMW 118D 150CV F20 sport (urban) , i recently got into Bimmercode but i have a question

When unlocking the car with the key in darkness, the ambient lights inside exhibit a remarkably high brightness, illuminating the surroundings effectively (in my case, either in blue or orange). However, upon starting the car, the ambient lights diminish in brightness to such an extent that they appear non-existent. I have set the brightness to 100% both through BimmerCode and iDrive, and I have also disconnected the connection (again, using BimmerCode) from the knob that controls the brightness. What can I do to achieve a brightness level higher than the current maximum? , Considering that the brightness is already strong when unlocking the car, it is likely possible to achieve an even higher level of brightness, as it wouldn't appear as luminous otherwise. Therefore, I kindly ask if anyone knows whether there is an expert mode or control that would allow me to set the brightness beyond the idrive 100%.

Last edited by D3DD3LL0; 05-29-2023 at 08:54 AM..
Appreciate 0